What's new

India: The World's Secret Silicon Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
US+Research+Spending.jpg

Haq's Musings: India's Innovation Envy

well india " s IT & software industry is one of the strong pillars of india's economic success .& hope it continues in future also
:enjoy:

indians on this thread are so frustrated LOL why can't indians ever argue with facts? 1st they call out chinese forum members, then when they realized they are unable argue they start throwing a tantrum like a little child.

the world's secret silicon valley? and what have this world's secret silicon valley come up with?

martian 2 is a BOT he is always ready with his GUN full of ammo
wonder how many articles and links he posses in his pockets...............

I'm the fastest gunslinger on the forums. The better to intimidate you Indians. :laugh:

I spent half a year debating an entire forum of Indians on ***. I have plenty of ammo now.

Those Indians made me prove every single statement. Hence, the plethora of citations. Ironically, it was you Indians who "created" me.

Say "hi" to Nitesh for me. He censored my posts and forced me to venture out into the world. Two years ago, I ended up here (and other forums) with my citations and now I am Indian Bane!

is that your excuse to avoid discussion? unlike you indians, he backs his claims with sources.

like i said, indians on this forum do not like arguing with facts, but rather their sensitive emotions.

I'm the fastest gunslinger on the forums. The better to intimidate you Indians. :laugh:

I spent half a year debating an entire forum of Indians on ***. I have plenty of ammo now.
well some body plz thank him for this useful post .PLLLZZZZZZZZZ:bunny:

Forgot the Chinese mantra, Quantity over Quality.

that's pretty ironic coming from an indian. if you think chinese quality is so terrible, then what does that make indian quality? it's like africa calling china poor LOL

if you want to talk about quality then compare beijing olympics to your commonwealth games. that's what i thought.

reality must be hurting you a lot.:cry:

The good part of this is brain drain to some extent is prevented. Employment for the educated cream of the society.

Also the Govt earns from these R&D centers , rather merely from the remittances from Indian skilled workers living there.

You dont get it. Anybody can create a 28nm chip, its not cutting edge. In terms of state of the art and the speed at which moores law demands, 28nm fabrication is yesterdays news. Without Applied Materials and the good folk at AMD, Nvidia and ARM TSMC would be making plastic lawn chairs.
This article is wrong and misleading. TSMC was not the first the manufacture 28nm chips. This article is based chips that go into graphics cards. 22nm has been around since 08, Intel at the moment are mass producing 22nm for IvyBridge.
And no Im not an Indian false flagger. I work in IT and Im am a self confessed hardware nut who's heros include some of the people I mentioned in my other posts. I dont care if the are Indian, Pakistani, Chinese or from the planet Neptune. If you do something extra-ordinary in the IT field them you have my respect.

Even if you don't like TSMC, I posted plenty of other Taiwanese semiconductor companies in Hsinchu Park.

Want me to post some more to convince you? I'm ready to fire more bullets. I have Acer, Quanta, Compal, and AU Optronics lined up. Want to see those citations?

TSMC started as a join venture between Taiwaneese goverment and PHILIPS with all technology provided by PHILIPS,and all their equipments were western made.So you can't exactly claim it as Taiwanese technology.

TSMC started as a join venture between Taiwaneese goverment and PHILIPS with all technology provided by PHILIPS,and all their equipments were western made.So you can't exactly claim it as Taiwanese technology.

Okay, you're not convinced. Let me find my citations for Acer, Quanta, Compal, and AU Optronics to convince you.

Mods please delete chinese posts... they should not post their copy cat industry achievements on this thread. Thanks

China Wins! :tup:

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

You dont get it. Anybody can create a 28nm chip, its not cutting edge. In terms of state of the art and the speed at which moores law demands, 28nm fabrication is yesterdays news. Without Applied Materials and the good folk at AMD, Nvidia and ARM TSMC would be making plastic lawn chairs.
This article is wrong and misleading. TSMC was not the first the manufacture 28nm chips. This article is based chips that go into graphics cards. 22nm has been around since 08, Intel at the moment are mass producing 22nm for IvyBridge.
And no Im not an Indian false flagger. I work in IT and Im am a self confessed hardware nut who's heros include some of the people I mentioned in my other posts. I dont care if the are Indian, Pakistani, Chinese or from the planet Neptune. If you do something extra-ordinary in the IT field them you have my respect.

excellent post, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom