What's new

India: the US doormat into Asia?

Thats where mats are thank you for those that think it is the best and most appropriate post
I wonder you won't get an infraction or ban or the language you use...btw we all know whose leaders prostrated themselves when a hellfire is launched.

is aryan a member of congress propaganda???why he came up with pic of Sonia every now and then???? :lol:

I wonder you won't get an infraction or ban or the language you use...btw we all know whose leaders prostrated themselves when a hellfire is launched.

Well not according to the OP eminent Indian writer and Indian diplomats confirm treatment of India by America as a door mat. Then Indian newspaper confirms Indian leaders prostrating at white woman former air hostess's feet like a mat would

OB-RF306_iHindu_DV_20120102035554.jpg

26342926.jpg

Well not according to the OP eminent Indian writer and Indian diplomats confirm treatment of India by America as a door mat. Then Indian newspaper confirms Indian leaders prostrating at white woman former air hostess's feet like a mat would
Whatever makes you sleep better.....BTW i think you have a crush on Sonia Gandhi..posting her pic everywhere in every thread.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever makes you sleep better.....BTW i think you have a crush on Sonia Gandhi..posting her pic everywhere in every thread.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would you like to comment on the OP which suggests that India is being treated as a door mat by Americans?/

Would you like to comment on the OP which suggests that India is being treated as a door mat by Americans?/
No dude they will never do that as they lack ability to comprehend things written in good english..Besides they are not here to discuss they are here to troll..And truly deserves the place not only under sonia's feet but also under US feet and they will be happy on that..

Of course I wish to expose Indian duplicity to our Iranian brothers. This article is written by an Indian and calls India a door mat for Americans. Do you want to hide this??

Show me his passport/ration card/Voter ID card to prove his ID.

Even i can say my name is Ishtiaq Khan from Karachi, prove me wrong.

Only for Aryan. Should keep him busy for a while. :lol:

sonia_gandhi%2Bteen%2Bage.jpg

She indeed was a babe back then. :girl_wacko:

Contrary to whatever people of certain countries would think, Indian lands will never be used by others to massacre people of neighboring countries and destroying neighboring countries, not even Pakistan.. India is going to have good diplomatic/ defense relations with US and there is nothing wrong in it..

India would rather like to see a developing Pakistan with changing mindsets..

and Most importantly a developed Afghanistan.. I really wish this happens soon and doesn't matter India is involved or not. They have suffered a lot of pain and any person with sane mind will only wish them success and progress going forward..

Contrary to whatever people of certain countries would think, Indian lands will never be used by others to massacre people of neighboring countries and destroying neighboring countries, not even Pakistan.. India is going to have good diplomatic relations with US and there is nothing wrong in it..

And unlike our neighbor who has newly discovered a semblance of self esteem and national pride and possibly even a spine, Indian lands will also never be used by others to massacre (officially or otherwise) people of our own country.

And unlike our neighbor who has newly discovered a semblance of self esteem and national pride and possibly even a spine, Indian lands will also never be used by others to massacre (officially or otherwise) people of our own country.

That's stupid to even think as an Indian..

Back
Top Bottom