What's new

India tests space weapon under guise of meteorite, killing a person

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Nice spin but we both know the reality.

Talking about knocking sats out of space like it is a game and would not result in massive international condemnation and action.

Grow up pal.

India had-s option of GLONASS - but no point in debating with the person who has buried his head under the sand. :tsk:

:lol: Bragging on Chinese achievements. :rofl:

You are making a mistake. India had no other choice. After begging the US for access to more accurate GPS signals for years and still not getting it, you have to eat up a lot of recourses to put in your own gps systems. Which by the way are sitting ducks and can be destroyed by us any moment. In war it will be done first. Lets see how you touch the Chinese systems.

made my day

pakistan & space arms race ROLF

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

ISRO also aims to make signals available not only to India and surrounding countries but also to the entire globe, ISRO Chairman Kiran Kumar said.

'So india can watch what pakistani's are doing on the other side...'

1. Nice spin but we both know the reality.

2. Talking about knocking sats out of space like it is a game and would not result in massive international condemnation and action.

3. Grow up pal.

Few points for you:

1. You do but he does not, or you would not be seeing this post.

2. Yes, in fact, he just developed a computer game (DOS based) wherein he can shoot them down without retaliation.

3. Aw, time is taken to cross your teenage years!!! Give him a break!

the level of conspiracy theories on this forum have gone to new heights.

1) it is very much possible to be killed by a meteorite in high population density areas.
2) if there was a space armament test, there would a lot of ground work to make sure the fallout is taken care of. and tests are done on remote areas to prevent human losses (specially civilian losses)
3) if a satellite in space is "exploded" in space, the resulting debris will cause so much of a storm that will easily knock off a dozen other satellites in space - calling for a range of reactions.

there a lot of more to answer here but whats the point?

How do people even manage to find such garbage blogspot sources

1. Unemployment
2. College/school going kids
3. Old and senile with associated crankiness and since no one listens to them, they spend their time (having too much time) doing such things.

Just a few ways

the level of conspiracy theories on this forum have gone to new heights.

1) it is very much possible to be killed by a meteorite in high population density areas.
2) if there was a space armament test, there would a lot of ground work to make sure the fallout is taken care of. and tests are done on remote areas to prevent human losses (specially civilian losses)
3) if a satellite in space is "exploded" in space, the resulting debris will cause so much of a storm that will easily knock off a dozen other satellites in space - calling for a range of reactions.

there a lot of more to answer here but whats the point?

There is a guy MBI Munshi who is one of the best sources of entertainment on PDF. If someone asked me to vote for him to be the next UN Gen Secy I will quit my job and canvass door to door for votes for him ..... I absolutely love him for his posts ... they are full of trash, require no brain, and give you amazing laughs ... beats the average low grade humor!

This guy wants to beat him at his game ....

I think now even I will take your advice. Enough fun here!!!

Why waste resources when we have access to far superior Chinese positioning systems.

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wake up dude .You are Pakistani not a Chinese
.Or did you really give all your nation's sovreignity to some foreign power ?

On topic :Never go full retard

India had-s option of GLONASS - but no point in debating with the person who has buried his head under the sand. :tsk:

:lol: Bragging on Chinese achievements. :rofl:

His post is quite stupid .It seems they are depending China for each and everything.

Ignorance can be educated and crazy can be medicated but there's no cure for stupid.:bunny:
His post is quite stupid .It seems they are depending China for each and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom