What's new

India tests K-4 SLBM 2nd time in a week.

A guy here was saying that this missile is fired from a patoon last time

Second test was also from an underwater pontoon... now, serial production and integration on Arihant...

And the real surprise is... MIRV CAPABILITIES...

it seems first test failed that is why they needed second test in a week

1st full range MIRV... 2nd short range MIRV... CAPABILITY tested... SUCCESSFULLY...

You will not hear MIRV though... and I love DRDO for that... it is really rare... they normally disclose ALL DETAILS...

1st full range MIRV... 2nd short range MIRV... CAPABILITY tested... SUCCESSFULLY...

You will not hear MIRV though... and I love DRDO for that... it is really rare... they normally disclose ALL DETAILS...

Second test was also from an underwater pontoon... now, serial production and integration on Arihant...

And the real surprise is... MIRV CAPABILITIES...

Great great achievement.... Now we are a power in the class of UK, USA, China Russia who have this type of capability and world feared them.... Before Pakistani starts attacking me let me clear that K4 is not as long range and capable as trident missile but it's our start and eventually we will have missiles of that range with payload..... However for our current scenerio this is an overkill capacity.....

Exactly.

People don't hear because India does not have MIRV tech.

Test fires are mostly done from underwater pontoons. DRDO has no submarines, and a pontoon can mimic the exact conditions of a sub.

A pontoon can never mimic/replace a sub.

Any country who can launch multiple satellites to LEO has MIRV.

Limit your propaganda to your gullible Indian awam.

Pontoon or from sub? If its pontoon again then no need to worry about. It's kinda similar story of Indian land based missiles which do not have TELs. Mobility is the key for assured 2nd strike capability.

Back
Top Bottom