What's new

India tests K-4 SLBM 2nd time in a week.

Again BS article. BTW, did you actually see the item yourself? The picture clearly shows PONTOONS. How bloody dumb you Indians are?

Indian BS and claims can be easily put in the dustbin until there is clear proof of missile being fired from the actual sub.

You guys are feed up with to much propaganda at home that Indian propaganda is nothing in comparison...

Basically you want to say that all Indian missiles are useless... no issue...

There is a reason because of which Pak army is not ready to liberate Kashmir from India even after removal of ARTICLE 370... and propagating to local audience about the ATROCITIES committed by IA... Think about it...

So basically... as per YOUR understanding... India is wasting billions on nuclear submarines to PROPAGATE... and fool the world and its own people...

Go and find the launch of the missile and show us, where pontoon is NOT used. Until then, you are just blabbering and keeping on repeating the same non sense that your Indian establishment is feeding you.

Do you see any pontoons here? :)

Brother Taimur we already have K15 mounted on Arihant.... how long will it take us to mount K4 on our nuclear submarines?

Only in propaganda news, no footage of missile being fired from the sub.

Again BS article. BTW, did you actually see the item yourself? The picture clearly shows PONTOONS. How bloody dumb you Indians are?

Indian BS and claims can be easily put in the dustbin until there is clear proof of missile being fired from the actual sub.

Go and find the launch of the missile and show us, where pontoon is NOT used. Until then, you are just blabbering and keeping on repeating the same non sense that your Indian establishment is feeding you.

Do you see any pontoons here? :)

You are a certified idiot, who tries to change the goal post, after he has lost a debate.

Tell you what..I ll show you, a video of Arihant firing SLBMs after you show me a video of your Ababeel missile dispersing a MIRV warhead, or accept the fact that Ababeel does not have MIRV capability.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/08/india-test-fires-short-range-ballistic-missiles-from-submerged-sub/

India Test Fires Short-Range Ballistic Missiles From Submerged Sub

With the recent test firing of three submarine-launched ballistic missiles, India is inching closer to completing its nuclear triad.

thediplomat_2015-01-06_12-04-00.jpg

By Franz-Stefan Gady
August 22, 2018
India Ministry of Defense
according to local media reports.

“All three missiles were fired from the submarine, positioned nearly 20-meter deep in the sea, about 10-km off the Vizag coast,” a defense official told the New Indian Express on August 19 “It perfectly followed the pre-designated trajectory before zeroing in on the target with high accuracy, reaching close to zero circular error probability.”

Two of the tests were conducted on August 11, while the test launch on August 12 occurred in full operational configuration as part of the missile’s first phase of user trials. With the successful test launches, India is moving closer to completing the sea-based leg of its nuclear triad. The Indian Ministry of Defense (MoD) has officially not commented on the missile trials.

The last test firing of a K-15 SLBM from the INS Arihant took place in November 2015. The K-15 Sagarika, a solid-fueled two-stage SLBM capable of carrying a single 500-kilogram warhead (some sources claim that it can carry a 1,000-kilogram payload) and boasting a maximum range of 700 to 750 kilometers, has been under development by India’s Defense Research and Development Organization since the 1990s.

The INS Arihant, the lead boat of a planned fleet of four to five SSBNs based on the Russian Project 971 Akula I-class nuclear-powered attack submarine (SSN), can carry up to 12 K-15s or four K-4, an intermediate-range, nuclear-capable SLBM last successfully test fired from the Arihant in April 2016. The K-4, with an estimated maximum range of 3,500 kilometers, can reportedly carry a 2,000-kilogram nuclear or conventional payload.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.

As The Diplomat reported previously, the INS Arihant, suffered major damage in 2017 and has been out of commission for most of 2017 and 2018 raising questions about the Indian Navy’s capability to field a modern SSBN force. (The INS Arihant will not be deployed for nuclear deterrence patrols and serves as a training platform for future submarine crews and as a general technology demonstrator.)

The second Arihant-class SSBN the future INS Arighant (originally assumed to be named Aridhaman), was launched in November 2017. The boat is expected to be commissioned in 2020 or 2021. As I reported in October 2017:

The [Arighant’s] will purportedly have a more powerful reactor than the 6,000-ton Arihant and also be slightly bigger. In addition, compared to the lead boat of the class the [Arighant’s] will have double the number of missile hatches, with eight launch tubes rather than the Arihant’s four.

The [Arighant’s] will also carry more advanced sensors than its sister boat and feature the indigenously-developed USHUS integrated sonar system and the Panchendriya sonar, a unified submarine sonar and tactical control system used for detecting and tracking submarines, torpedoes, as well as underwater obstacles. It can also be used for underwater communication.

ADVERTISEMENT
India maintains nuclear warfare policy centered on a No First-Use (NFU) doctrine. “[As of now] India keeps its nuclear warheads de-mated from the actual missiles. However, in order for the new sub class to fulfill its role as the sea leg of India’s nuclear triad, SLBMs with mounted nuclear warheads will need to be deployed on the boomers,” I explained in February 2016.

AUTHORS

:lol:Next time we will invite pissants to subs so they can view the launch. Like I said, India already launched K15 SLBM from INS Arihant during the user trials. Tomorrow you might say Arihant SSBN does not exist they're there to launch torpedos. I'm not here to spoonfeed ignoramuses. Believe what you want, but India already completed N-TRIAD.

Na, Rats just need to take the footage of missile fired from the sub, it really is as simple as that but rats keep on firing these firecrackers from pontoons for some very odd reason. Don't you think? LOL. So stop your BS, search the net, and please provide us the link of firing your firecrackers from the subs, its not a difficult is it ? :D

The only trait shown here is your persistence to compare with India at every corner when there is no comparison.
You're seriously arguing about TEL based on their appearance, without knowing the sole purpose of TEL. As already shown Shaurya missiles do not have a launch trailer. Anything else?

TEL sole purpose is to give off-roading capability for missile launching in any terrain. This is the capability which give second strike options from the land based assets as it become next to impossible to pre-empt the launch of nuclear strikes by enemy nations, with dispersed assets all over the country wilderness and terrain. This is the capability that Pakistan has mastered, evident in all the missiles tests which are conducted from Pakistani wilderness (the last one was conducted in desert).

Whereas in case of India, Agni series test are all done from within the facility where they are either developed or stored. A prime targets for the first nuclear strike to completely neutralise the facility and along with it the missiles.

Now ponder over it kid and come back to me when you have understood these basics.

You are a certified idiot, who tries to change the goal post, after he has lost a debate.

Tell you what..I ll show you, a video of Arihant firing SLBMs after you show me a video of your Ababeel missile dispersing a MIRV warhead, or accept the fact that Ababeel does not have MIRV capability.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/08/india-test-fires-short-range-ballistic-missiles-from-submerged-sub/

India Test Fires Short-Range Ballistic Missiles From Submerged Sub

With the recent test firing of three submarine-launched ballistic missiles, India is inching closer to completing its nuclear triad.

thediplomat_2015-01-06_12-04-00.jpg

By Franz-Stefan Gady
August 22, 2018
India Ministry of Defense
according to local media reports.

“All three missiles were fired from the submarine, positioned nearly 20-meter deep in the sea, about 10-km off the Vizag coast,” a defense official told the New Indian Express on August 19 “It perfectly followed the pre-designated trajectory before zeroing in on the target with high accuracy, reaching close to zero circular error probability.”

Two of the tests were conducted on August 11, while the test launch on August 12 occurred in full operational configuration as part of the missile’s first phase of user trials. With the successful test launches, India is moving closer to completing the sea-based leg of its nuclear triad. The Indian Ministry of Defense (MoD) has officially not commented on the missile trials.

The last test firing of a K-15 SLBM from the INS Arihant took place in November 2015. The K-15 Sagarika, a solid-fueled two-stage SLBM capable of carrying a single 500-kilogram warhead (some sources claim that it can carry a 1,000-kilogram payload) and boasting a maximum range of 700 to 750 kilometers, has been under development by India’s Defense Research and Development Organization since the 1990s.

The INS Arihant, the lead boat of a planned fleet of four to five SSBNs based on the Russian Project 971 Akula I-class nuclear-powered attack submarine (SSN), can carry up to 12 K-15s or four K-4, an intermediate-range, nuclear-capable SLBM last successfully test fired from the Arihant in April 2016. The K-4, with an estimated maximum range of 3,500 kilometers, can reportedly carry a 2,000-kilogram nuclear or conventional payload.

Enjoying this article? Click here to subscribe for full access. Just $5 a month.

As The Diplomat reported previously, the INS Arihant, suffered major damage in 2017 and has been out of commission for most of 2017 and 2018 raising questions about the Indian Navy’s capability to field a modern SSBN force. (The INS Arihant will not be deployed for nuclear deterrence patrols and serves as a training platform for future submarine crews and as a general technology demonstrator.)

The second Arihant-class SSBN the future INS Arighant (originally assumed to be named Aridhaman), was launched in November 2017. The boat is expected to be commissioned in 2020 or 2021. As I reported in October 2017:

The [Arighant’s] will purportedly have a more powerful reactor than the 6,000-ton Arihant and also be slightly bigger. In addition, compared to the lead boat of the class the [Arighant’s] will have double the number of missile hatches, with eight launch tubes rather than the Arihant’s four.

The [Arighant’s] will also carry more advanced sensors than its sister boat and feature the indigenously-developed USHUS integrated sonar system and the Panchendriya sonar, a unified submarine sonar and tactical control system used for detecting and tracking submarines, torpedoes, as well as underwater obstacles. It can also be used for underwater communication.

ADVERTISEMENT
India maintains nuclear warfare policy centered on a No First-Use (NFU) doctrine. “[As of now] India keeps its nuclear warheads de-mated from the actual missiles. However, in order for the new sub class to fulfill its role as the sea leg of India’s nuclear triad, SLBMs with mounted nuclear warheads will need to be deployed on the boomers,” I explained in February 2016.

AUTHORS

You are certified Indian rat. How many times I have to repeat myself. Don't bloody waste my time, go and search the net , and show us where any of your missiles are ACTUALLY fired WITHOUT the bloody pontoons.

I am not changing the fking goalpost. You rats cant comprehend at all!! This is what I have asked all your rats in east from day one. Trust me, I have done all the search but not a single test I have found where there is no poonton in site.

STOP POSTING THE RUBBISH PROPAGANDA NEWSITEMS. Proof is in the pudding. NOW CHOP CHOP. Find some test videos.

You are certified Indian rat. How many times I have to repeat myself. Don't bloody waste my time, go and search the net , and show us where any of your missiles are ACTUALLY fired WITHOUT the bloody pontoons.

I am not changing the fking goalpost. You rats cant comprehend at all!! This is what I have asked all your rats in east from day one. Trust me, I have done all the search but not a single test I have found where there is no poonton in site.

STOP POSTING THE RUBBISH PROPAGANDA NEWSITEMS. Proof is in the pudding. NOW CHOP CHOP. Find some test videos.

Tchh Tchh..so you are you not able to present video of your MIRV missile, so are we to understand, Pakistan does not posses a MIRV capable missile?

Tchh Tchh..so you are you not able to present video of your MIRV missile, so are we to understand, Pakistan does not posses a MIRV capable missile?

What STUPIDITY at display here.

HELLOOOOOOOO , Your bloody establishment has shown the world the test of K series missiles, ALL OF THEM WITH PONTOONS. What does it mean to you rat? Why cant they show without? What they are trying to hide?

As for our MIRV. I don't think there is any camera available (or in our possession) which can sustain mach 15 , extreme heat , and capture the separation of our MIRV warheads at terminal stage of missile. We are not talking rocket science here, nothing technical, just launch of missile as other NORMAL nations would do. Just like below.

Do you see ANY pontoon below???

You are talking about a country which placed 104 satellites in orbit on a single mission.

So what??? I'm saying that you don't have TELs or submarines... to launch your missiles... that is it... gimme a proof... a video... then I WILL DECIDE whether it is a CREDIBLE EVIDENCE or NOT... then I will certify the capabilities of your nation... you...
DIFANCE AKSPERT... till then...

No videos of successfully destroying a satellite by using ASAT missile... hence, unsuccessful test...
No videos of testing from Arihant... hence, not integrated...
No Nuclear reactor visible or video available... hence, Arihant is not a nuclear powered submarine...

You know the Russian missile on trains are NO THREAT... because those trains cannot do OFF-ROADING :)

Na, Rats just need to take the footage of missile fired from the sub, it really is as simple as that but rats keep on firing these firecrackers from pontoons for some very odd reason. Don't you think? LOL. So stop your BS, search the net, and please provide us the link of firing your firecrackers from the subs, its not a difficult is it ? :D
We don't do many photo ops like you lot. We don't need to launch IRBMs and then claim we have MIRV. We have techs when we declare them and they are verified by int organizations like MTCR. As per that we have 81 of 94 missile techs while you lot have only 34 LOL!. Speaks volumes. Pissants won't find any footage of an Indian SLBM firing one, we have the credibility, unlike you who declares a 100% success rate in missile launches, the only country in the world.
TEL sole purpose is to give off-roading capability for missile launching in any terrain. This is the capability which give second strike options from the land based assets as it become next to impossible to pre-empt the launch of nuclear strikes by enemy nations, with dispersed assets all over the country wilderness and terrain. This is the capability that Pakistan has mastered, evident in all the missiles tests which are conducted from Pakistani wilderness (the last one was conducted in desert).

Whereas in case of India, Agni series test are all done from within the facility where they are either developed or stored. A prime targets for the first nuclear strike to completely neutralise the facility and along with it the missiles.

Now ponder over it kid and come back to me when you have understood these basics.
LOL! The sole purpose of TEL is to give mobility. Not offroading. And India already has the TEL's that 'you think is the original TEL' like the one used for launching shourya missiles. You now complain they don't look like the Russian one's lol. Bugger off.

Do you see ANY pontoon below???
Do you see a sub there?
There are only six nuclear triad countries in the world. Pakistan is not one of them. Link

Bro Taimur... Plz believe that we have K 15 installed on arihant.... It's possible that videos from submarine launched missiles are not published immediately.... Eventually they will surface...

We don't do many photo ops like you lot. We don't need to launch IRBMs and then claim we have MIRV. We have techs when we declare them and they are verified by int organizations like MTCR. As per that we have 81 of 94 missile techs while you lot have only 34 LOL!. Speaks volumes. Pissants won't find any footage of an Indian SLBM firing one, we have the credibility, unlike you who declares a 100% success rate in missile launches, the only country in the world.

Photo op? Rat, your establishment is very proudly pasting video footage of all the K series test in past without realising that world can see the Pontoon right the beginning of the videos. Go and check for yourself you rat, why you are wasting the time in this non sensical debate?? Any one with little bit of idea would know what the score is. Pontoons are used for testing purpose. They are in no way proof of tech or credibility of actual working deterrence. India never demonstrated this capability of mating the missiles with sub and test it. End of all discussion. LOL

As for us, we got our full spectrum deterrence covered. All ranges and all types. Infact we used our home grown weapon systems on 27th feb while drilling your sorry behinds during operation swift retort. :D

LOL! The sole purpose of TEL is to give mobility. Not offroading. And India already has the TEL's that 'you think is the original TEL' like the one used for launching shourya missiles. You now complain they don't look like the Russian one's lol. Bugger off.

Don't come and moan and try to redefine what "mobility" means when it comes to 2nd strike capability on land based assets. LOL

This is your f'ing shourya test. Do you see any TEL ????

This shourya of yours is a cruise missile for crying our loud!! Hell we even got Multi tube TELs of our babur!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU B|TCHING ABOUT???? :D:D:D

Also, while I am at it, show me some footage of your main BM Agni being fired from TEL?

Look at this, its laughable::lol::lol:

Do you see a sub there?
There are only six nuclear triad countries in the world. Pakistan is not one of them. Link

Exactly, that's the point, nothing visible in miles to the exit point of the missile from the sea. Meaning, NO FKING PONTOON. Its has to be a sub!! ;)

And yes Pakistan need recognition from euroasiatimes. HAHAHAHAHA, Isnt it the same shitty network of papers run by RAW that was busted not long ago?? :D

Photo op? Rat, your establishment is very proudly pasting video footage of all the K series test in past without realising that world can see the Pontoon right the beginning of the videos. Go and check for yourself you rat, why you are wasting the time in this non sensical debate?? Any one with little bit of idea would know what the score is. Pontoons are used for testing purpose. They are in no way proof of tech or credibility of actual working deterrence. India never demonstrated this capability of mating the missiles with sub and test it. End of all discussion. LOL

As for us, we got our full spectrum deterrence covered. All ranges and all types. Infact we used our home grown weapon systems on 27th feb while drilling your sorry behinds during operation swift retort. :D

Don't come and moan and try to redefine what "mobility" means when it comes to 2nd strike capability on land based assets. LOL

This is your f'ing shourya test. Do you see any TEL ????

This shourya of yours is a cruise missile for crying our loud!! Hell we even got Multi tube TELs of our babur!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU B|TCHING ABOUT???? :D:D:D

Also, while I am at it, show me some footage of your main BM Agni being fired from TEL?

Look at this, its laughable::lol::lol:

Exactly, that's the point, nothing visible in miles to the exit point of the missile from the sea. Meaning, NO FKING PONTOON. Its has to be a sub!! ;)

And yes Pakistan need recognition from euroasiatimes. HAHAHAHAHA, Isnt it the same shitty network of papers run by RAW that was busted not long ago?? :D

You are two JEANeous... NIRBHAY CRUISE MISSILE (edited) is a missile which is UNDER DEVELOPMENT... and you don't put missiles on TELs till you DEVELOP and successfully TEST it...

But readymade Chinese... Thus TEL...

Last edited:
You are two JEANeous... Shourya is a missile which is UNDER DEVELOPMENT... and you don't put missiles on TELs till you DEVELOP and successfully TEST it...

But readymade Chinese... Thus TEL...

Is it so? Thanks for confirming the current status of your Shourya missile, your comrade was selling me this as a inservice missile. :D:D . And we all know what "under development" in India mean. LOL

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-tests-k-4-slbm-2nd-time-in-a-week.650955/page-3#post-12050862

"and you don't put missiles on TELs till you DEVELOP and successfully TEST it" ------>>> EGJACTLY!!!! This is what I am trying to hammer home to all you rats in east that since all the test of K series missiles are shown to have pontoon (testing bed), it only mean that missiles is still under TESTING/UNDER DEVELOPMENT phase and is not mated with the sub yet. Understand this EINESTINE?

Is it so? Thanks for confirming the current status of your Shourya missile, your comrade was selling me this as a inservice missile. :D:D . And we all know what "under development" in India mean. LOL

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/india-tests-k-4-slbm-2nd-time-in-a-week.650955/page-3#post-12050862

"and you don't put missiles on TELs till you DEVELOP and successfully TEST it" ------>>> EGJACTLY!!!! This is what I am trying to hammer home to all you rats in east that since all the test of K series missiles are shown to have pontoon (testing bed), it only mean that missiles is still under TESTING/UNDER DEVELOPMENT phase and is not mated with the sub yet. Understand this EINESTINE?

My bad... error... it was NIRBHAY...

Now, K15... 12 on Arihant... deterrence patrol done in 2018... EYEINTESTINE...

Back
Top Bottom