What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

Your Joke? Even joking needs intelligence.................thats more than you can say about your persistently poor quality and irrelevant posts here.

Come to think of it, the other trolls on other threads at least have half a brain, and know how to joke to confuse us even for a second. Whenever I read the trolls by ***-burnt guys on this thread, all I can do is --> :omghaha:

Sorry my Bad.

There were reports that smaller version of Brahmos called Brahmos 3 will be made, possibly launched by the torpedo tubes.

Current Brahmos diameter doesn't support launching from torpedo tubes.

Brahmos: The Irony about the Smaller Lighter Variant

Buddy, The smaller version of Brahmos won't be coming any time soon since it would be like a completely new missile. The Brahmos VLS was more like given considering the proof of concept perfected for K-15.

I think the most promising hope for this missile is the P-75I. The final decision will be taken by the Navy on what they want AIP, Brahmos or both.

Well done India

The underwater Brahmos cruise Missle what's its range ?

Samantk, Is the Barmos any different to the Russian underwater Rocket ?

AFM-L Alfa

Have they improved the design of the shkval ?

IMO the link you mentioned tells me that shkval is an under water torpedo or missile.. BrahMos is a cruise missile, it comes out of the water..

IMO the link you mentioned tells me that shkval is an under water torpedo or missile.. BrahMos is a cruise missile, it comes out of the water..

Ah understood now when someone mention under water cruise missle I though it can travel in a same way as the shkval, That would be cool if India achieve a working version. :)

But thansk anyway.

Ah understood now when someone mention under water cruise missle I though it can travel in a same way as the shkval, That would be cool if India achieve a working version. :)

But thansk anyway.

I do not know of how much value that system will be.. However, a surface cruise missile which can be fired from a submarine does increase the threat to surface ships to a large extent.

Its not about 1 or 2 persons,Not Interested in Fake things........reality is opposite,what you explain,Experienced trolls.....Lol

What part of reality is opposite for you??
The fact that we have a universal supersonic cruise missile and you don't?

Submarine-Launched Version Of BrahMos-1 MRCM Successfully Test-Fired

BrahMos Aerospace, the India-Russia JV operational since February 1998, created history when the submarine-launched version of the BrahMos-1 vertically-launched supersonic multi-role cruise missile was successfully test-fired at 1410 hours on March 20, 2013 from a submerged, stabilised and stationary platform (the same that was used for test-firing the B-O5/K-15 SLBM on January 27, 2013) in the Bay of Bengal off the coast of Visakhapatnam. Creating history, the missile took off vertically from its submerged cannister and attained its full range of 290km. Following a pre-programmed flight trajectory, the missile emerged from underwater and took a vectored turn towards the designated target. All the shore-based and shipborne telemetry and tracking stations confirmed the pin-point accuracy of the mission. This was reportedly the first time that any supersonic multi-role cruise missile had been launched vertically from a submerged, stabilised and stationary platform. When vertically installed in vertical cannisters within the pressure-hull of a nuclear-powered SSGN, the BrahMos-1 increases the ‘offensive power’ of the SSGN without compromising on the SSGN’s ‘defensive power’ as the torpedo tubes can be fully utilised for engaging in undersea warfare while operating in the self-seeking hunter-killer mode.

TRISHUL: Submarine-Launched Version Of BrahMos-1 MRCM Successfully Test-Fired, While Order Is Placed For Arjun Mk1A MBT's Vectronics Suite

Back
Top Bottom