What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

Yes, this was a journo speculation about some event at local dockyard. Wasn't official announcement as there isn't any.

Yes, this was a journo speculation about some event at local dockyard. Wasn't official announcement as there isn't any.
Indian nuclear program is very secretive+ Hindu is the most credible newspaper to exist in subcontinent.
Also it was confirmed by top official:
“It (INS Arihant) has gone through severe sea trials and was finally inducted in the Navy in August and has been operational since then,” a top official said.

LOL, they can't make a Nirbhay and now they had to brag about a 'reengineered Oniks'. LOSERS!

Well, I understand your concern but honestly I would never Question Chinese innovation and engineering to built a 5th Gen Fighter, even though they have yet to build a Jet Engine ( Hint : Su 35 ).

Its like comparing "Apples & Oranges" !
If China failed in the Mars Mission, Its Wrong to say They cant make a Human Space Flight ( The latter is far more Complex though ) !

I really burst into laughter when a Chinese even REMOTELY utters the words synonymous with " Re Engineered" or "Copy" .

Obvious Reasons.

We actually took the effort to reverse engineer something, not buy a Russian missile and repaint it. LOL

I suppose when a Brahmos is fired at its intended target, it will be less effective now! Guys pack up...game over!

Back
Top Bottom