What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

^^ My suspicions are based on simple 'facts'.
They showed videos of K-15 a non commercial missile.
The videos were detailed and showed first stage seperation,second ignition and missile settling in deoresses trajectory.
Now here s 'commercial' missile meant for sale..and no videos???

This pic 'clearly' shows rocket booster igniting...not the ram jet...
Thats where most sub launched cruise missiles fail.

It was K-15's 8th or 9th launch.

Whats with this ''safrring'' guy making a fool of himself on all missile threads using ''logic''???

After reading his incessant nonsense I no more blame the koki khel guy who threatened to put an end to the discussion using means not permitted by the forum :)

@Monkey D Luffy - my sympathies for having to deal with such intelligence on a daily basis

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats with this ''safrring'' guy making a fool of himself on all missile threads using ''logic''???

After reading his incessant nonsense I no more blame the koki khel guy who threatened to put an end to the discussion using means not permitted by the forum :)

@Monkey D Luffy - my sympathies for having to deal with such intelligence on a daily basis

Awwwww.
Did i hurt your feeling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not half as much as every indian missile test hurts yours :)

You know what, when a missile's a$$ is on fire it soars, but that does not apply to humans.

Yours and many other indian comments show exact opposite..
You sound 'Buttt hurt' on my criticism....
While many came up with good answers and info (the main purpose of a discussion)...you and some others could only write weird angry comments...
I dont HAVE to give a damn about what india test fires or not ...but i like a good discussion specially on technical matters....which most here are unable of.....

Yours and many other indian comments show exact opposite..
You sound 'Buttt hurt' on my criticism....
While many came up with good answers and info (the main purpose of a discussion)...you and some others could only write weird angry comments...
I dont HAVE to give a damn about what india test fires or not ...but i like a good discussion specially on technical matters....which most here are unable of.....

You only post conjectures. I appreciate technical posts from all members, including from you. But you take a position to discredit indian missiles and then build weak conjectural logic around it. It only diverts the thread. So lets agree to disagree on the definition of butt-hurt.

12th flight trial
Majoruty of the news reports are quoting 11 tests of sagarika and 4 tests of shaurya has been done till now but some reports quote 12 tests of sagarika.

Still confused .........:undecided:

Same, 290 Km :)
Its 600 km now.

K-15 Range 1000-1800 km

29ss1.jpg

K-4 SLBM Range 3500-5000 km

k-4jpg_zpsb5983ae5.jpg

BrahMos SLCM Mach 3 Range 600km

brahmos-submarine-version.jpg

Courtesy: a.kumar

Launching P-800 Oniks from submarine is nothing new. LOL

Way better then Mughal era Cruise missile that you have

Its 600 km now.

K-15 Range 1000-1800 km

29ss1.jpg

k-4jpg_zpsb5983ae5.jpg

@Syed Asif Bukhari Kid BrahMos SLCM is in the 3rd Picture , So much for your IQ , Can't Differentiate between SLCM and SLBM even after providing Pictures . LOL

Its 600 km now.

K-15 Range 1000-1800 km

29ss1.jpg

k-4jpg_zpsb5983ae5.jpg

Source for 600km range of P-800 onik?

Also, any video of the launch? It'll be appreciate.

Pictures are useless

Source for 600km range of P-800 onik?

Also, any video of the launch? It'll be appreciate.

Pictures are useless
According to a scientist at DRDO, "only very minor changes in software and hardware are required" to increase the range.
An Indian Navy official backed this claim. "BrahMos is a re-engineered version of [the] Russian P-800 Oniks/Yakhont anti-ship missile, and no major modification is required to achieve 600-kilometers range,"

Brigadier Bhonsle agrees that the range of BrahMos missile currently in use is 600 km.
http://www.defensenews.com/articles/with-mtcr-entry-india-to-increase-brahmos-cruise-missile-range

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Range-of-BrahMos-to-be-doubled/article16084628.ece

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b62c5c65f06bfe2104af6cb522e50a9d/tumblr_n8gnkhjdjx1sfslmbo1_r1_400.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom