What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

First tell me,which Indian submarine has got that capability of firing underwater (brahmos),if not,So how did you test that missile,where is the appreciation for Russian scientists who have worked the most in this test,already seen the result of (Nirbhay) a subsonic Missile,You claim that you are world No.1 in testing the Supersonic SLCM,that's not the reality your are claiming for.......no.1 doesn't depend on any country,means that Russia is on Second position According to Indians..............What is this?

Some Pakistani members, Please clear his doubts.
thanks in advance..

First tell me,which Indian submarine has got that capability of firing underwater (brahmos),if not,So how did you test that missile

The test was conducted from a submerged pontoon which replicates exactly that of a submarine.

where is the appreciation for Russian scientists who have worked the most in this test

This missile is a joint venture between India and Russia .So any specific appreciation is not needed as it is understood of their contribution.

Second , here you make another assumption that Russia have worked most in this test.The test was conducted in India as well as Brahmos Aerospace Corporation has it's headquarters in India .It must give you some hint.

,already seen the result of (Nirbhay) a subsonic Missile.You claim that you are world No.1 in testing the Supersonic SLCM,that's not the reality your are claiming for.......no.1 doesn't depend on any country,means that Russia is on Second position According to Indians..............What is this?

Can you read english ?? Were is it even written any such BS.

Ah understood now when someone mention under water cruise missle I though it can travel in a same way as the shkval, That would be cool if India achieve a working version. :)

But thansk anyway.

I agree, even I understood the same. The Ideal title should be..

India test fires first "Submarine launched" Brahmos cruise missile, after all Its SLCM/SLGM, which can be carried into SSGN (Submarine Nuclear guided missile).

Underwater cruise missile :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

First tell me,which Indian submarine has got that capability of firing underwater (brahmos),if not,So how did you test that missile,where is the appreciation for Russian scientists who have worked the most in this test,already seen the result of (Nirbhay) a subsonic Missile,You claim that you are world No.1 in testing the Supersonic SLCM,that's not the reality your are claiming for.......no.1 doesn't depend on any country,means that Russia is on Second position According to Indians..............What is this?

U don't need a sub to conduct underwater tests u idiot, we don't even have an operational SSBN as of now but that didn't stop us from conducting various underwater tests for K-15 SLBM n ur crying here for SLCM....:lol:

Besides India will induct 6 more Subs under Project 75I n those will have VLS capabilities, hope u got ur answer....:)

Is the rfp issued of P 75 I ?

RFI was issued quite a while back, RFP not yet - MOD said it would be issued in Mid 2012 - but hasn't happened yet.

The 6 scorpenes under P75 are at mid level construction stage where the hulls of 5 of them are constructed and material from France have started coming in for integration - we should be having a few scorpenes by 2015.

This is the first time that any supersonic cruise missile is launched vertically from a submerged platform. BRAHMOS vertically installed in a modular launcher in the pressure hull of the submarine will increase the ‘offensive power’ of the vessel without compromising [/B]on its ‘defensive power’ as the [COLOR="#0000CD"]torpedo tubes can be fully utilized for defense. [/COLOR][/U]This new variant of the supersonic cruise missile will add more fire power to the Navy’s underwater weapon delivery capabilities.

When contacted by Journalists, Dr. Pillai, CEO & MD BrahMos said that “BRAHMOS missile is fully ready for fitment in P75 (I) of Indian Navy in vertical launch configuration which will make the platform one of the most powerful weapon platform in the World.”

Livefist: FIRST PHOTOS: BrahMos Underwater Variant Maiden Launch

Kudos to the team which made this launch a success :)

Which submarine you say?
P75, P75I

How did we test you say?
Ever heard of an underwater pontoon?

where is the appreciation for Russian scientists you say?
They have already been appreciated that is if you have not read DRDO's official statement and come trolling here.

Just say it bro u r boiling with envy.

Underwater Missile test,not a big deal,many years require to make it operational.

Yeah keep saying that to yourself in front of ur mirror, it'll help u sleep easy.

K-15 SLBM is already operational, so BrahMos which is already operational in other versions doesn't seem to be so far off to me.
Well at least we have it unlike some people we know.

Back
Top Bottom