What's new

India tells Myanmar Rohingya issue a ‘ticking bomb’ with Pakistan trigger

Modi got a bad stomach and loose motions due to the deal and that too in the open.. This brownish stained dhotti is really on fire...

Its very funny how no one from Pakistan has condemned this, this makes Pakistan a hypocrite

Well at least that's Aur Indian admitting it. Most Indians here say that India is not obsessed with Pakistan at all and that it has bigger goals blah blah blah.

It's good to know that CPEC and JF17 deal pains India. They will both go through as planned. Whatever Randi rona might occur it wouldnt change a thing.
Ek CPEC kya aagya loans waala itna uchaal rahe ho tum log bht Dino se.
Kuch aur aajaega bada toh sabko dabake rakhoge. I ain't against Pakistan developing but against your bs rants that we are jealous.
Lol please this is for every Pakistani, we aren't jealous.
Only thing which bothers us that it passes through your occupational Kashmir which is legally claimed by India and even I don't have any problem when you guys are minting money out of there unless you stop using all and gilgit for sending terrorists in here.

It doesn't pain us an aota. That only give confidence for better days ahead for us.
Continues Randi Rona is occurring on your side of the fence. how India wants to hurt CPEC. and how CPEC is next suez canal for the world and bla bla...
The whole thing with Pakistanis hoping that CPEC will be a miracle is called "hype" not Randi Rona.

Randi Rona is what u just defended in the last post by supporting India's actions. The part where Pakistan hasnt done anything to harm Myanmar and India is telling Myanmar that Pak may do it in the future. Any sane person would realize how absurd that sounds.

Other examples of Randi Rona is India pressuring Sri Lanka not to buy JF17. Or raising issues with China/Pak about CPEC. In conclusion India moans and cries about anything that might turn out to be good for Pakistan.

Then Indians on here deny the very fact and say "India is not obsessed with Pak / India doesn't do Randi Rona / It doesn't pain India", etc. At least own it :disagree:

Pakistan is a trigger to so many of time bombs for India ... Something to think about :D... by the way ... i always think that we haven't settled the score with Indians on Srilankan team attack in Lahore.... Why shouldn't we return the favor on IPL ?

What UAE feel is nothing to do with India, If it hurts business intreast of UAE , UAE is well in it's rights to do what ever it feels like doing with India or China or Martians ,,,, .. Pak ki napaq sajish isliye.. coz it passes through a territory which is claimed by India nothing more. And if you believe in low grade Indian and Pakistani news channels who are just surviving on TRP and sensationalism, it would be more productive to watch chota bheem instead.

UAE is of no importance on strategic level so joining with India is not a too big issue. Again UAE is highly associated with Saudia which is strategic ally of Pakistan so dont think that UAE can do any thing critical to Pakistan.
well these low grade channels are being watched in your whole country and brain feeding people.
The ares you are claiming is under UN law where referandom is supposed to happen to decide the fate of people.

Pakistan is a trigger to so many of time bombs for India ... Something to think about :D... by the way ... i always think that we haven't settled the score with Indians on Srilankan team attack in Lahore.... Why shouldn't we return the favor on IPL ?

Favor was returned promptly in the form of cleansing of LTTE (Indian Proxy) from SriLanka, and BTW, we won't kill their civilians or their guests, only cowards (Read Indians) do that. We do and will always pay them favor in the form of squashing the same proxies, they use against us.
Our problem, ethics are induced in us from childhood, so no, we can't do that, they know this, and this is the only week point they hold against us.

man, what is it with indians. i have worked with them. they love to gossip and spread lies.

India has and always will be the regional fasadi. It has bullied smaller countries in South Asia, its just that Pakistan doesn't take shit from India, a situation which India cannot tolerate since it has been selected to be the security guard for USA in this region.

But Ms Pillay has highlighted the attrocities which are taking place in Burma as well as in Sri Lanka is genocide. I am surprised your govt cant use its influence on Burma. Why?
When Malaysia can highlight this in their regional conference why not Pakistan. You love to cry about Kashmir, have some guts to speak up on Burma as well as what has been happening in Darfur.

Back
Top Bottom