What's new

India surpasses Pakistan in # of COVID19 cases and deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

-blitzkrieg-

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Overall it means nothing however, enough to shutup the indian trolls here who were calling Paksitan the most affected neighbor (a punishment from hindu gods) .Funny thing is indians have started blaming their own muslims now that they have to raise the bar as their mass exodus of labor was noticed by world and low figures grabbed media attention.
upload_2020-4-2_16-59-10.png

Overall it means nothing however, enough to shutup the indian trolls here who were calling Paksitan the most affected neighbor (a punishment from hindu gods) .Funny thing is indians have started blaming their own muslims now that they have to raise the bar as their mass exodus of labor was noticed by world and low figures grabbed media attention.
View attachment 620253

This must have been sheer torture for you lot the last 2 months I guess :lol:

Look at this shameless and petty person's pathetic celebrations at people dying.

Btw, most of the latest cases and deaths are your fellow Muslims from Tableeghi Jamat.

Last edited:
Stop this ridiculous measuring threads for fcuk sake ... India is 1.3 Billion people, and Pakistan is 224 Million , plus as much as I like to see Indian Army, Govt and its people on their knees but not like this in a situation of a pandemic ..

Saw the vids beamed of migrant workers in delhi...looks like gazillions. Huge lack of foresight before shut down.

View attachment 620253

Let's hope that we, they and including all the world get rid of this menace as soon as possible with minimum causalities. And the outbreak don't spread much in subcontinent. Very poor people live here with very little health facilities.

Look at this shameless and petty person's pathetic celebrations at people dying.

Btw, most of the latest cases and additions are your fellow Muslims from Tableeghi Jamat.

Stop your bigotry, they are your countrymen. Secular shining india, shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Stop your bigotry, they are your countrymen. Secular shining india, shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Bigotry is in the OPs post. You clearly dont see it because you live where the sun doesn't shine.

I am just pointing out that on one hand some people here shed crocodile tears for Indian Muslims but when they are dying or suffering because of a pandemic, they will celebrate because hey, it is adding to India's numbers.

To all the silly ones who are ridiculing this as a troll thread.
My first sentence explains this is not a whip thread for india but only for the trolls here.

Overall it means nothing

@waz @The Eagle you can merge it on the running Indian COVID19 thread if this violates the rules of the forum..But no way was the intention to make fun of victims or a particular country.

Sadly, inevitably, the victims will be poor ignorant folks either caught up by the virus itself, or the economic and migratory chaos that is accompanying it. This is the harsh truth on both sides of the border.

I think folks like Shahid Afridi and Yuvraj and Harbhajan Singh actually got it right.

There are 2 things here. India is a far bigger country than Pakistan with 1.3 billion vs 220 million. India has much better medical infrastructure than pakistan, hence reporting is more accurate.

Lastly, celebrating deaths is pathetic. The OP should be ashamed for making a thread like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom