What's new

India Supporting Taliban-US Intel Official

Hahahaha what makes you think that I am too worried about you demented character who feels stastified in making an arse out of himself. Then wouldn't the best way be to take it out on Afghans arround you in Netherlands. Hahaha I know you are too much of a coward and you know your coward aas will get kicked to the floor. No you are not a Pakhtun coz you have no honour, its not a matter of me digesting it is what it takes to be a Pakhtun! You are a coward.LOL I know who you are.

Look who is talking about wasting time?:hitwall: Take care little fool, that was the most idiotic angar - by the seek help with the angar management.:wave:
hey u shameless begarat how dare u come in and give any abuse to our country, did india take in your sisters and mothers in to their country when ur afghanistan was torn to bits u shameless begarat u ungrateful rats, is that the honour u boast about, ur the coward after we took in ur mothers and sisters u have the guts to turn around and open ur mouth against my country. Are you proud of ur people being the most backward in the world. dont even think about talkin about pakistan when the taliban control or influence most of ur country, why are u so proud pf being indias friend wat have they done for you and what are u so proud of being pashtun for ur country has no pashtun influence everything is farsi u weak pathetic people dont dare call urself pashtoon

hey u shameless begarat how dare u come in and give any abuse to our country, did india take in your sisters and mothers in to their country when ur afghanistan was torn to bits u shameless begarat u ungrateful rats, is that the honour u boast about, ur the coward after we took in ur mothers and sisters u have the guts to turn around and open ur mouth against my country. Are you proud of ur people being the most backward in the world. dont even think about talkin about pakistan when the taliban control or influence most of ur country, why are u so proud pf being indias friend wat have they done for you and what are u so proud of being pashtun for ur country has no pashtun influence everything is farsi u weak pathetic people dont dare call urself pashtoon

brother i dont think he is pashtun
look the way he comments
PAKISTAN Pak saro sir zameen da, awalam pathan walda Pakistani dee diya pakhtoon

Hold you horse geez. I can tell you that majority of Afghans will LOVE to have scuffle with you guys. You will not be able to maintian 2 years of war with us. Even Afghan and Pakistani Talibans will be on your case. :argh:
What are you smokin? High on Karzai Blend or what? :what:

India is a great friend of Afghanistan and will remain till this world exist. Neither India nor Afghanistan need this BS of supporting terrorism, however, may be India would have more to loose than Afghanistan. Give it a few more years, you will be no peer to india (not that you are now), and India will be able to pull more strings and recourse to more tangible actions as to dettering you from supporting terrorists in Kashmir and the likes of terrorism as was the case of Mumbai.
Joke of the century! :rofl:
Afghanistan is merely serving as India's proxy inorder to destabalise Pakistan. What was she doing when Sovjets invaded your country?

dari , non pashtun

you know these non pashtuns hate pakistan at one side and on other most of them die to live in pakistan

gutless, thankless people these ppl are

u no in australia there is alot of afghans and almost all of them had blind hate for pakistan even though most of them lived there and its only through pakistan they were able to live in australia but there was also good afghans and i think there is good and bad everywhere but these afghans and farsi speaking especially are very ungrateful and shameless

u no in australia there is alot of afghans and almost all of them had blind hate for pakistan even though most of them lived there and its only through pakistan they were able to live in australia but there was also good afghans and i think there is good and bad everywhere but these afghans and farsi speaking especially are very ungrateful and shameless

brother afghan is name of our forefather Abdul Rasheed , his children are called BANU AFGHANA
we pathans are real Afghans not these dari/iranian/ turks

and 80 % Afghan(pashtuns) live in pakistan. thats why I say these Pashtuns need to join in Pakistan so that there rights be secured and they remain safe from these iranian/turkish thugs

What are you smokin? High on Karzai Blend or what? :what:

Joke of the century! :rofl:
Afghanistan is merely serving as India's proxy inorder to destabalise Pakistan. What was she doing when Sovjets invaded your country?

:lol: @ Karzai blend.

brother afghan is name of our forefather Abdul Rasheed , his children are called BANU AFGHANA
we pathans are real Afghans not these dari/iranian/ turks

and 80 % Afghan(pashtuns) live in pakistan. thats why I say these Pashtuns need to join in Pakistan so that there rights be secured and they remain safe from these iranian/turkish thugs

yes brother we are the original inhabitants of afghanistan the pashtuns are always friendlier than the farsi speaking criminals towards pakistan. there is no mention of pashtu in afghanistan its shameful.
Long live our leader Bacha khan who is the source of much of our pride and long live our country which has given us a national identity

yes brother we are the original inhabitants of afghanistan the pashtuns are always friendlier than the farsi speaking criminals towards pakistan. there is no mention of pashtu in afghanistan its shameful.
Long live our leader Bacha khan who is the source of much of our pride and long live our country which has given us a national identity

now if u guys are talkin about all this so let me ask few questions

1:what is the difference in pashtun, pathans and pakhtuns?? are these different ways of sayin the samething??
2:i was doin some research on the history of pashtuns. and i read some where that pashtuns are from the sons of Hazrat Yousuf (peace be upon him) and pashtuns were therefore one of the 12 Jew tribes which came to this area. is this true?? if not then where did pashtuns come from??
3:which name do u guys support for NWFP. Afghania or Pakhtunkwa??
i like afghania. coz all the ppl livin in NWFP take pride in this name. also it completes the word PAKISTAN where A stands for Afghania. anyways it doesnt matter wat i think coz i dont live there.

1:what is the difference in pashtun, pathans and pakhtuns?? are these different ways of sayin the samething??
2:i was doin some research on the history of pashtuns. and i read some where that pashtuns are from the sons of Hazrat Yousuf (peace be upon him) and pashtuns were therefore one of the 12 Jew tribes which came to this area. is this true?? if not then where did pashtuns come from??
i like afghania. coz all the ppl livin in NWFP take pride in this name. also it completes the word PAKISTAN where A stands for Afghania. anyways it doesnt matter wat i think coz i dont live there.

let me answer ur questions brother
1 pakhtoons or pashtun is what pashtun say among themselves as pathan was something the british called us but now people who dont speak pashtu just say pathan it is really all the same and doesnt really matter

2 there has been alot of confusion over where pashtoons are from and ur story is one of them there is also a belief that they are from a german race and a greek race and alot of other stories i am not in a position to say what is right or wrong and i truly dont know but there has been alot of jewish studies claiming that they are jewish but i dont no what is true or not if u google it u will get a hundred answers so its slightly confusing

3 pakhtunkhwa is what i suppourt because its a reflection of our diversity in pakistan obviuosly we are pakistani first so its not of critical importance but pakhtunkhwa for me but afghania is good because it says or shows the belief that the original people of afghanistan were pashtuns and not these tajik hazara and farsi thugs

Salamona
Pakhtoons is an alternative of Afghan ok.
Our empire Sassanid was founded by Ardashir I, after the fall of the Arsacids (Parthians) and the defeat of the last Arsacid king, Artabanus 4. It lasted until Yazdegerd 3.
Basically the major religion of Sassanid empire was sabaism .
After Farook-e-Azam hazrat Umar (Umar the great) the Khlifa of Islam captured this largest country he gave the true religion Islam also set the Laws , Islamic Democracy , Uniform for soldiers ,executive Govt and best way of life.
when empire encompassed its divided into modern day’s Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, the Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Dagestan), southwestern Central Asia, most of Turkey, some coastal parts of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf area, and parts of southwestern Pakistan.
So we all belongs to a single family which is called Afghans or Pakhtoon.
Durranis made the great empire in Afghanistan under the ahmed shah baba’s ruled.
Dari (Persian/Farsi) and Pashtoo is our main languages.

Ibn Battota in 12 century during his tour refer to his book as afghan nation in afghanistan not Pakhtoons...Pakhtoons (Pashtoon , or other abbrivations) are the very last face of Afghans.
And Many Pathans from Pakistan and India doesn't know about this..

The children of 12 brothers are in these four countries..

Pakistan
Afghanistan
India
Iran
Whos called their self Afghans , Pathans , Hazaras , Baloches and some Iranian.

but seven brothers made the major divion of Afghans.
Their Tribes (Qabilay) known by their own names till now.

Mohammadzai
Ahmadzai
Barrakzai
Hassanzai
saddozai
Yousufzai
Balozai

Muhammadzai was the elder brother than all and his tribe is respectful and Ahmed shah abdali or Ahmad shah durrani also from his tribe we called our self Afghans Durrani persian and Pashtoo Speakers we are anywhere Afghanistan Pakistan and Iran.
Balozai and Barakzai located in Iran/Blochestan and Balochestan/Pakistan they speak Balochi..
Hassanzai located in Afghanistan and Pakistan speaking Pashtoo and Hazarewaal.
Yousufzai specially in Pakistan and India speaking pashtoo.
Sadozai and Ahmadzai similar to Muhammadzai speaking pashto and persian located in Afghanistan Pakistan and India.

If you want some knowledge about great Afghans so read the Books of Muslim historians specially from Arabs..Their translate version in Persian , Pashtoo , Arabic and may be in Urdu also...
After British came to India subcontinent the remove the History of our afghans.
If you google it you can find all crap that was not the truth..All are fake history about afghans..
Or Check the:
Afghan Shijrah in Iran or Afghanistan..

What are you smokin? High on Karzai Blend or what?

Hey, Neo!! People ask about you. Are you OK , etc. The threads that link to you or your profile page are "blocked". Can you disclose how you are doing? Are you in the triple secret bunker with Dick Cheney? Please tell us you are not at Guantanamo!! Your fans want to know!!!

Back
Top Bottom