What's new

India Supporting Taliban-US Intel Official

Hahaha, shut the hell up you Afghan terrorist. You cannot counter my arguments because I owned you. Now you resort to such short posts without any substance. You got absolutely nothing against Pakistan. You cannot do anything you f i l t h y beggar. Even the Pakistani Pukhtoon hate you like I do. You're not our brothers. You're snakes filled with venom. You're not welcome in our land. We will decimate you and the world will watch the other way. No one cares about your fate poor rascals. In the end we are going to strike a deal and make sure that your land merely serves an economical benefit for Pakistan and the Americans. I hate you and your kind. I wish your country seized to exist. I hope you suffer endlessly. You're nothing but a nuisance that needs to be erased from this planet. You support terrorists because it's part of your culture. Your country is the epicentre where the likes of Osama bin Laden and others are still hiding in their sanctuary. Only possible in Khakistan LOLZ

Hahaha, obsolete Afghan MiGs were downed like flies by the mighty Pakistani air force. We owned you in the skies. Your terrorist country doesn't have any air force. Don't make me laugh you little Afghan b a s t a r d. You only create suicide bombers that infiltrate into Pakistan. Opium and terrorists are the main export products of Khakistan.

Everyone has misused and abused Afghanistan to the limit for their own benefit. The Iranians have not allowed any Afghan refugees to come into Iran. So much for being brotherly. They have left you to rot and stink in Afghanistan whilst the Americans bomb you from the air. Now, we're going to kick you out of Pakistan. We've had enough of Afghan terrorists. LOL You're neglected everywhere and no one likes you terrorists. No one cares about war torn Afghanistan filled with hopeless terrorists willing to blow themselves up into bits and pieces. Hahaha, you're in no position to lecture a nuclear power you beggar.

Yep, our mighty ISI will keep on infiltrating that mud hole known as Afghanistan. It's in our interest to own Khakistan and we will. Get the hell out of here. Just a moment ago you were claiming that Afghanistan sends suicidal terrorists across into Pakistan. Now you're suddenly backtracking? Hahaha, disgusting lying Afghan piece of s h i t. You ****** cockroach. Gotcha Afghan terrorist. We will exploit your country to an extent that we own you. RAW, MOSAD, CIA, ISI etc. almost every secret agency is exploiting Afghanistan at the moment. So many covert operations going on and Khakistan is bearing the brunt. LOL I'm not comparing any country with the s h i t hole known as Afghanistan. Afghanistan cannot be compared with anyone because it has a history of violence. Pick up your history books and read about how violent and screwed up your country really is. The only country on the planet where it's allowed to kill each other in tribal feuds. What a backward country that still survives on tribal traditions. There is only one terrorist and that's an Afghan who sympathizes with AQ and Taliban.

LOL I've kicked many stinky Afghans in their faces in Peshawer during my visit. Stupid beggars come to our city and harass every citizen. Just because we speak the same lingo these Afghan terrorists expect us to sympathize with them. We are not stupid to be bitten by these snakes! Every Pukhtoon in Peshawar including many of my family members are fed up with these Afghan terrorists. They are spreading like cockroaches all over Hayatabad and making life a misery. They steal jobs and only resort to criminal activities. The local Pukhtoons are plotting and will take out these Afghan terrorists one by one. I hate your guts you Afghan terrorist. I will never ever want to be associated with an Afghan. Heck, I'm going to change my identity. I'll hate you a thousand times more than a Punjabi ever will. Take that you little f u c k up. Hahaha!

Last edited:
It is good that some one is atleast laughing, I wouldn't laugh if I was you - your country is deep in sh!t and mired in civil war while on the other hand there isn't much anarchy in Afghanistan. I have simply given you facts, and you only take refuge to curses and idiotice slanders and yet you claim to be debunking me? In fact you who is suffering from Ad Hominem logical Fallacy. Countering what arguement you jack aas, you are the most simpleton and idiot ****-stani of the forum? What logic are you talking about you coward who claimes to be Pakhtun - going wild? Little cowards of your nature are more sucicptible to be blowing themselves up to pieces and resorting to cowardice acts of terrorism who are filled with wild angar and wishes endless misery unto others, you inhumane bastard!!! I am no terrorist and I despise and to that effect I despise your cowardice nature which is very terroristic and your lack of dignity and civility! You dirty Panjabi will always remain the coward that you are!

I cannot wait, I swaer by god, to the day when all Afghans are reptraited to their country, and I am sincerely telling you given that our govt is more of cowards and than your Mr Zardari 10%!LOL What a Porkistan.hahaha You please do that you coward, make sure you stick to your words. You should not spare anything in your pursuit you dumb terrorist, no wonder the world is worried about nuclears in the hands of imbeciles like yourself who wants other ceasing to exist.

And you said something about Afghanistan would eventually have come into a deal with Pakistan for some reason or the other? Can you elaborate on that please.

What are you going to do with that nuclear shove it up your greasy aas? US is bombrading on daily basis, atleast we accept it when they bomb your fellow terrorists.

Last edited:
^^ Shut the **** up you stupid Afghan terrorist. I've owned you and I'm done with your crap. You're not worth my time. Apart from all the rhetoric, I've spilt my anger against your kind and I'm satisfied. Adios terrorist! Hahaha! Just know one thing though, I'm a Pukhtoon and I hate you. I'm not a Punjabi however much you would like me to be. I hope that makes it a lot more painful for you to digest. I bloody hate your guts and I wish the worst for you and your countrymen. I'm over all the brotherhood BS. I'm sick and tired of this brotherhood BS from both sides. We aren't brothers and we have nothing in common you ****** Afghan ragtag. We are enemies till death. Remember what you said about an eye for an eye? Consider this in the same vigour. Now **** off you little Afghan b a s t a r d.

Last edited:
Strength:

You're a shame to your people. I have known many Afghans. Almost all of them consider Pakistan as their elder brother who has always helped them out of their misery. People like you are the reason why Afghans are known as 'Traitors' and 'Ungrateful' in Pakistan.

We have a term in Pakistan for people like you ... 'Namak Haraam' to be precise. Look it up.

BaburCM:

Don't lower yourself to that troll's level. You're wasting time and jeopardizing your membership. You've been here long enough to realize that. His hate and Insecurity would be thrown out by the administration soon.

^^ Shut the **** up you stupid Afghan terrorist. I've owned you and I'm done with your crap. You're not worth my time. I've spilt my anger against your kind and I'm satisfied. Adios terrorist! Hahaha! Just know one thing, I'm a Pukhtoon and I hate you. I'm not a Punjabi however much you would like me to be. I hope that makes it a lot more painful for you to digest. I bloody hate your guts and I wish the worst for you and your countrymen. I'm over all the brotherhood BS. We aren't brothers and we have nothing in common you ****** Afghan ragtag. We are enemies till death. Remember what you said about an eye for an eye? Consider this in the same manner.

Hahahaha what makes you think that I am too worried about you demented character who feels stastified in making an arse out of himself. Then wouldn't the best way be to take it out on Afghans arround you in Netherlands. Hahaha I know you are too much of a coward and you know your coward aas will get kicked to the floor. No you are not a Pakhtun coz you have no honour, its not a matter of me digesting it is what it takes to be a Pakhtun! You are a coward.LOL I know who you are.

Look who is talking about wasting time?:hitwall: Take care little fool, that was the most idiotic angar - by the seek help with the angar management.:wave:

Strength:

You're a shame to your people. I have known many Afghans. Almost all of them consider Pakistan as their elder brother who has always helped them out of their misery. People like you are the reason why Afghans are known as 'Traitors' and 'Ungrateful' in Pakistan.

We have a term in Pakistan for people like you ... 'Namak Haraam' to be precise. Look it up.

BaburCM:

Don't lower yourself to that troll's level. You're wasting time and jeopardizing your membership. You've been here long enough to realize that. His hate and Insecurity would be thrown out by the administration soon.

I'm done :devil: I've given him a taste of his own medicine. I've owned this **** from the very beginning. He thinks he can come in here and sow hatred and divide Pakistanis. Well, any patriotic Pakistani will put his ethnicity aside and defend his country till the last breath. No matter if you're a Sindhi, Baloch, Pukhtoon or Punjabi. We are all equal. I've owned him and kicked his little terrorist *** where it belongs. These are my true feelings about Afghans. Every Afghan snake I've come across talks and behaves like this. Oh, they will be brotherly to you when they find out that you're a Pukhtoon and speak the same tongue. However, as soon as they find out that your allegiance lies somewhere else they will act exactly the same way as this Afghan maniac did. They will label you as Punjabi and what else. Heck, I won't even spare my family if they show anti-Pakistan attitude. To me they will be dead. I'm done with this Afghan lunatic.

Last edited:
Strength:

BaburCM:

Excuse me Bezerk, are going berserk on me too? What have I said to offend any one? I hve been merely expressing my views within my limit and in accord to the term and regulation of the forum. I have not offended any one. It's your low life troll friend who aattacked me and Afghans in general, I still have not lowered myself to attack all Pakistanis, and we certainly also have many names for people.:)

Just say it if you cannot tolerate others in your forum, or perhaps maybe an Afghan?

Betraying what? What are you talking about, elder brother? Shouldn't we be your elder brother, Afghanistan as a country exist for about 250 years and Pakistan only came about 60 years ago, and if you look up in history we have played the fatherly role instead - and we deserve more than this.:welcome:

The low life moron got :sniper:

Who is a lowlife troll? The hint is a person who admits that he is too retarded to control his angar: :taz:

Thanks for the kind words.:blah:

I suggest this thread be closed!!! there is nothing constructive here and all i see are two forum members ridiculously duking it out that serves no purpose what so ever..

If you guys have something important to share please do so but stop the name calling and resorting to amateurish forum battles.

Excuse me Bezerk, are going berserk on me too? What have I said to offend any one? I hve been merely expressing my views within my limit and in accord to the term and regulation of the forum. I have not offended any one. It's your low life troll friend who aattacked me and Afghans in general, I still have not lowered myself to attack all Pakistanis, and we certainly also have many names for people.:)

Just say it if you cannot tolerate others in your forum, or perhaps maybe an Afghan?

Betraying what? What are you talking about, elder brother? Shouldn't we be your elder brother, Afghanistan as a country exist for about 250 years and Pakistan only came about 60 years ago, and if you look up in history we have played the fatherly role instead - and we deserve more than this.:welcome:

Who is a lowlife troll? The hint is a person who admits that he is too retarded to control his angar: :taz:

True you little prick. I called you names and I loved it. :pakistan: What are you going to do about it? It's anger and not angar by the way. I love spilling my anger against ****** Afghan rodents. I don't like you dude and I'm not going to hide it. Learn to spell properly. I know Afghans have difficulty spelling because they are mostly illiterate. You belong to an illiterate race. Stupid terrorist got owned. LOLZ Now piss off to wherever you came from.

I'm done :devil: I've given him a taste of his own medicine. I've owned this **** from the very beginning. He thinks he can come in here and sow hatred and divide Pakistanis. Well, any patriotic Pakistani will put his ethnicity aside and defend his country till the last breath. No matter if you're a Sindhi, Baloch, Pukhtoon or Punjabi. We are all equal. I've owned him and kicked his little terrorist *** where it belongs. These are my true feelings about Afghans. Every Afghan snake I've come across talks and behaves like this. Oh, they will be brotherly to you when they find out that you're a Pukhtoon and speak the same tongue. However, as soon as they find out that your allegiance lies somewhere else they will act exactly the same way as this Afghan maniac did. They will label you as Punjabi and what else. Heck, I won't even spare my family if they show anti-Pakistan attitude. To me they will be dead. I'm done with this Afghan lunatic.

Shush man, what brotherly: can't you see how Afghans in general are toward idiot and hypocrit Pakistanis like you, from the president to a normal person on the streets on Kabul or Kandahar? It is your own deeds. I am never brotherly to people like you and I don't consider you as brother at all. :guns:

I believe you never really read the forum rules. You're on a Pakistan Defence Forum, calling Pakistani's 'Porkistanis' and '****-stan'. What limit are you talking about?

I agree that BaburCM could've handled the debate a bit differently but your responses weren't as innocent as you might like to think they were.

As far as tolerating other nationals here are concerned, we have members from all over the world here. From United States to Israel, China to Indonesia and Sri lanka to Bangladesh and India. (And a lot more)

You aren't being discriminated against simply because you were engaged in ONE debate with ONE member. But you sure spilled a lot of beans in your replies. How do you justify that?

P.S I'm not the one calling Pakistan as its elder brother, the Afghans are. Why don't you educate them about the number of years you've been in existence? Because to them, Our care and acceptance matters more than who's older than whom. Something which you probably wouldn't understand.

True you little prick. I called you names and I loved it. :pakistan: What are you going to do about it? It's anger and not angar by the way. Learn to spell properly. I know Afghans have difficulty spelling because they are mostly illiterate. You belong to an illiterate race.

Oh thank you for correcting that. Hahaha is that what it takes to satisfy inferrior and demented brain? :cheesy: Go and blow yourself!:pdf:

I believe you never really read the forum rules. You're on a Pakistan Defence Forum, calling Pakistani's 'Porkistanis' and '****-stan'. What limit are you talking about?

I agree that BaburCM could've handled the debate a bit differently but your responses weren't as innocent as you might like to think they were.

As far as tolerating other nationals here are concerned, we have members from all over the world here. From United States to Israel, China to Indonesia and Sri lanka to Bangladesh and India. (And a lot more)

You aren't being discriminated against simply because you were engaged in ONE debate with ONE member. But you sure spilled a lot of beans in your replies. How do you justify that?

Bezerk,

I applogise to you and those whom I may have offended, bear in mind it was this little fool who attacked me and abused Afghans first. I only spelled those words in respose! If you are a honest person then kindly acknowledge that, other wise it's a shame not to do so. All I did was to state that widely conceived allegation that, as it is self-confested by this moron Babur much to his love for Pakistan, that Pakistan exports terror into other countries. He went mad because I said something appraising Indian and Afghan relations.

Hahaha what a fool.:argh:

I suggest this thread be closed!!! there is nothing constructive here and all i see are two forum members ridiculously duking it out that serves no purpose what so ever..

If you guys have something important to share please do so but stop the name calling and resorting to amateurish forum battles.

I guess this thread projects the true Pakistani sentiments towards Afghans, unless you guys don't agree - which I don't see. It's only one member, not me. Be fair.

I guess this thread projects the true Pakistani sentiments towards Afghans, unless you guys don't agree - which I don't see. It's only one member, not me. Be fair.

I am not pointing towards you i am pointing towards this thread in general.. as it serves no purpose!! its gone way offtrack to what it was originally intended for.. I personally have nothing against Afghans infact i like many of them and grew up around many Afghans but since this is a Pakistan Defence Forum its utterly useless and childish if your resorting to name calling and degrading a whole group of people by directly insulting other forum members... I am talking about both You and Baber... so i called for a Closing down.

Back
Top Bottom