What's new

India Supporting Taliban-US Intel Official

Its obvious India is causing trouble for Pakistan in this war.

People need to really learn the Indian-Pakistani history and think why India was so eager to make its prescence in Afghanistan when Pakistan started fighting this War on Terror.

US needs to do something quick about India or we are never going to win this war.

I think u can only think for yourself why India wants to be present in Afghanistan

1. We don't want another Kandahar type Hijack.
This is called as evidence
Indian Airlines Flight 814 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. A free stable and democratic Afghanistan will not serve as a breeding ground for terrorists

hope u agree :pakistan:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

If this were true, Richard Holbrooke and his entire entourage would be raising hell in India right now; and it would be the NATO forces bombing Indian embassies in Afghanistan. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Do you honestly think US and NATO would let India get away with supporting the Taliban when we've have been taking such high casualties of late? This matter would be plastered over every major news media network in the West and would be the focal point of all discussions with India; furthermore all defense deals with India would be threatened and/or severed instantaneously. Every American policy group and think tank worth its salt would be investigating this topic in earnest and publishing their results; but none of this seems to be the case either; all we have is a post on a glorified blog with irritating graphics and pop up ads claiming to expose the "myth of Israel."

Dont worry Taliban of afghanistan will bomb them wait till we f...k ur bloody taliban who u support while crying (tears of crocodile)and tryin to prove ur victims inshallah u will become ones..Dont worry as u sow so shall u reap>>>>>>>>>:pakistan:

Dont worry Taliban of afghanistan will bomb them wait till we f...k ur bloody taliban who u support while crying (tears of crocodile)and tryin to prove ur victims inshallah u will become ones..Dont worry as u sow so shall u reap>>>>>>>>>:pakistan:

looks like you have tell your own words loudly and think about it for a while........you will understand that you are already reaping for what you have sown..........

Tell me some ting new. Every one knows that.

I dont think India would support any blend or flavor of Taliban because both Pakistan - India under US tutelage have converging interests to eliminate the Taliban Terrorist threat.

Well, India always were and is busy to destabilize Pakistan.
This is nothing a new matter for Pakistan.

in 1980`s during former president of Pakistan Gen.Zia-ul-Haq (Late) period India helped Israel to destroy Pakistan`s Nu-Clear. But Pakistan Air Force were High-Alert that time and they did they excellent job.

Why? To confuse your already confused countrymen further, and distract them from the real problem at hand?

We are the countrymen, do we look confused to you ?

And Agnostic is right this report should be sent out, not that this would deter those sissies sitting up in RAW headquarters

looks like you have tell your own words loudly and think about it for a while........you will understand that you are already reaping for what you have sown..........

The only thing we're reaping are the heads of those bastards that your intelligence thinks they can send in to "destroy" Pakistan.

I think u can only think for yourself why India wants to be present in Afghanistan

1. We don't want another Kandahar type Hijack.
This is called as evidence
Indian Airlines Flight 814 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. A free stable and democratic Afghanistan will not serve as a breeding ground for terrorists

hope u agree :pakistan:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

We know why you want to be there, just because you dont have the balls to admit it here doesn't mean we dont know about your effed up ideals. But keep trying, you give us the opportunity to lay down our lives for the sake of this green and white flag.

You have been trying since the time of Zia-ul-Haq, in 1977. And been failing ever since.

The problem of Taliban was created by Pakistan and is affecting you. Indians hate Taliban as much as they hate LeT and ISI. We havent forgotten Kandahar, and how Taliban was involved. We dont "deal" with our enemies. No amount of pinning the blame on India, will change the reality you live in.

Deal with your enemies ? you guys went kissing their ***** the second you got the opportunity. A country who doesnt have enough money to put clothes on its own people wants to "build" Afghanistan ? gtfo

Last edited:
As far as this news goes, I have a one thing to ask. Did the sun rise from the east today?

Lahore become under attack by terrorists today. 2 suicide attacks and other are bomb blasts.

I am 110% sure that these attacks come from India.

Lahore become under attack by terrorists today. 2 suicide attacks and other are bomb blasts.

I am 110% sure that these attacks come from India.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

India doesn't need to do that. Its just the same defective products out of your own terrorist assembly lines.

the assembly lines that we put the building blocks for are being nourished by enemies of our state. Nothing wrong with that.. do what you have to do .. we will end up doing what we have to .. one way or another.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace.

India doesn't need to do that. Its just the same defective products out of your own terrorist assembly lines.

No,
What I said is not my very own created story.
Everybody knows that.

By the way, look after your own Terror Assembly that is much dark than you can think about it.

:pakistan:

:flame:Pakistan "pig's hair in the Eyes of Super Power , Neighbours , Never Accepted Ones." , engaging pakistan on different borders so they can be able to conquer it , its a big task of Shaping Pak Army retaliation at different borders where it is not Sufficient to handle its a job of legends now to think over it and lets c how pakistan tackle it with 1 Bullet And 3 targets ......

Back
Top Bottom