What's new

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war

DAMN ! ! WHAT THE HELL ! ! ! India is Spending lots of money in defence projects but ingoring basic demand of protection of troops ! ! What kind of defence strategy is this ?

when the policy is dictated by illusion, ego and ignorance, this is bound to happen. Indian army is no more than a group of untrained campers provided with free meals (their major incentive to escape starvation)

A poster puts up an article over 10 years old & ppl go into a tizzy..

when the policy is dictated by illusion, ego and ignorance, this is bound to happen. Indian army is no more than a group of untrained campers provided with free meals (their major incentive to escape starvation)

still at it? another load of nonsense? I invite you to come and visit us .... maybe you might come to your senses. As for starvation lets not even get into that area. Your economy is no better off. Obfuscating your economic growth figures does not obliterate the facts on ground. I am sure I need not elaborate.

still at it? another load of nonsense? I invite you to come and visit us .... maybe you might come to your senses. As for starvation lets not even get into that area. Your economy is no better off. Obfuscating your economic growth figures does not obliterate the facts on ground. I am sure I need not elaborate.

kid, inviting others to visit India is not a wise option for those people who are living in the real world...many of my suppliers are in India and I visit there many times over the years```

but your white wannabe media keeps brainwashing you lot about 'fake' Chinese economy data, is rather entertaining, coz if anyone with an IQ higher than Indian average would comprehend the difference of a highly fudged fake India growth with worthless currency to a 6 times bigger GDP with ever appriciating currency```

however, intellectually handicapped indians are rather taking isolated and insignificent cases in China as matter of universal phenomenon to size up the validity of China's economy performance```lol, if thats the case, nothing about India can be true, as in the business world you people have the renowned reputation of being unethical and unreliable

so tell me kid, who is talking nonsesne?

The deployment gave us almost a decade of relative calm and peace along LC. Objectives achieved. Gen Musharraf clamped down on militants and controlled them to a large extent ..... with the result that you are fighting them in Pakistan on our behalf.

Lol. So you think just because of few hundreds mines along LOC Musharraf clamped down on ****** grouips? :lol:

Lol. So you think just because of few hundreds mines along LOC Musharraf clamped down on ****** grouips? :lol:

aw dont be naive! didnt say that, did i? the deployment and so called threat of war caused enough people to panic and bring political and diplomatic pressure on Pakistan at a time when US was getting ready to get involved in WoT (funny that they are still at it) that there was enough motivation for US & Co to pressurize Pakistan .. thats all. Am not going to sit and spell out everything out for you am I? If you dont still get it and are unable to join the dots yourself then you wont get it and thats a waste of time for me and you both.

kid, inviting others to visit India is not a wise option for those people who are living in the real world...many of my suppliers are in India and I visit there many times over the years```

but your white wannabe media keeps brainwashing you lot about 'fake' Chinese economy data, is rather entertaining, coz if anyone with an IQ higher than Indian average would comprehend the difference of a highly fudged fake India growth with worthless currency to a 6 times bigger GDP with ever appriciating currency```

however, intellectually handicapped indians are rather taking isolated and insignificent cases in China as matter of universal phenomenon to size up the validity of China's economy performance```lol, if thats the case, nothing about India can be true, as in the business world you people have the renowned reputation of being unethical and unreliable

so tell me kid, who is talking nonsesne?

Really? The whole world openly says via media that China is obfuscating the data so either they all are lying or someone is - (although no one denies economic development is there) - that growth at the rates as per Chinese officials is not there although growth is still higher than most. So either a. you dont follow world media reporting or b. you just want to have a go for the sake of it. As for your currency 'appreciation' one cant deny the fact that you do not have fully convertible market linked pricing of your currency - instead your central bank is fixing the rate of exchange. in addition there has been a tremendous slowdown affecting Europe and North America - the main destinations for your 'export' oriented industrial set up. this has resulted in significant hits being taken by your exports. in addition your claims of increased consumer demand (of 15%?) is again obfuscated as your yardstick is despatch of manufactured goods from manufacturer to retailer while ignoring the actual sale of product. Since this is also affected due to significantly lower earnings (thanks majorly to a hit by export oriented economy which is the main source of earnings for your workforce).
As for Indian economy it will further go down as there is no obfuscation but greater increase in existing current account deficit as also fiscal deficit further burdened by bad economic decisions and so called 'welfare' measures that are wholly corruption ridden. So please take your nonsense somewhere else. If you want to talk economics, finance and fiscal management then briong it on

aw dont be naive! didnt say that, did i? the deployment and so called threat of war caused enough people to panic and bring political and diplomatic pressure on Pakistan at a time when US was getting ready to get involved in WoT (funny that they are still at it) that there was enough motivation for US & Co to pressurize Pakistan .. thats all. Am not going to sit and spell out everything out for you am I? If you dont still get it and are unable to join the dots yourself then you wont get it and thats a waste of time for me and you both.

That so called pressure caused more casualties and deaths for India than Pakistan. Anyways if you are proud of that deployment then it is your perspective. Whatever floats your boat mate. :)

Really? The whole world openly says via media that China is obfuscating the data so either they all are lying or someone is - (although no one denies economic development is there) - that growth at the rates as per Chinese officials is not there although growth is still higher than most. So either a. you dont follow world media reporting or b. you just want to have a go for the sake of it. As for your currency 'appreciation' one cant deny the fact that you do not have fully convertible market linked pricing of your currency - instead your central bank is fixing the rate of exchange. in addition there has been a tremendous slowdown affecting Europe and North America - the main destinations for your 'export' oriented industrial set up. this has resulted in significant hits being taken by your exports. in addition your claims of increased consumer demand (of 15%?) is again obfuscated as your yardstick is despatch of manufactured goods from manufacturer to retailer while ignoring the actual sale of product. Since this is also affected due to significantly lower earnings (thanks majorly to a hit by export oriented economy which is the main source of earnings for your workforce).
As for Indian economy it will further go down as there is no obfuscation but greater increase in existing current account deficit as also fiscal deficit further burdened by bad economic decisions and so called 'welfare' measures that are wholly corruption ridden. So please take your nonsense somewhere else. If you want to talk economics, finance and fiscal management then briong it on
for the sake of what? making fun of India? lol, do i have to, i mean seriously? you guys are doing it by yourselves.

nonsense is for someone who doesnt know the difference between a totally controlled exchange rate and a means of giving certain rooms for its fluctuation (a useful tool to deal with hot money and speculative short investments, which are the two major forces brought down primitive India economy)

nonsense is for someone to believe that China is still a export driven economy whereas it barely makes up like 8% of its GDP much less than Germany and Japan.

nonsense is for someone to take international news seriously when it comes to China, which to educated ones, they are no more than the after taste of Cold War propaganda shows, but at meantime igore hard data and annual reports from professional organizations like World Bank, WIPO, PCT, World Economic Forum and etc about China

and to your usual excuses of India's economic defeat, it can be explained more than just by bad decisions. for all the countries i have been to, and people i have worked with for past decades, i know it very well, in reality, India is nowhere near where they deluded themselves to be, and it has no significant place at world's high tech, modern economy, culture, business and manufacturing fields.

shed me more of your ignorance kid

Back
Top Bottom