What's new

India successfully tests anti satellite weapon. Low earth orbit satellite destroyed.

Good job India... Best thing about u guys is you guys keep us motivated... Whatever we have achieved is just because we were compeled by India's advancements which somehow precieved as threat in Pakistan.

LEO satellite orbital travel speed is around around 27000KMPH. Need to prove the capability which we had since 2012 but earlier govt failed to gather political will for demonstration. Great Job

OFF TOPIC: Where is the proof gang will gather in short time and will ask for pics or proof. Piddis will give credit to Nehru of convincing ASAT capability for India.

Expect lenghty opinion pieces on increasing risks from space debris, same happened when China tested their mizzile. Btw, i believe a few countries are innovating novel ways of dealing with satellite debris.

LEO satellite orbital travel speed is around around 27000KMPH. Need to prove the capability which we had since 2012 but earlier govt failed to gather political will for demonstration.

OFF TOPIC: Where is the proof gang will gather in short time and will ask for pics or proof. Piddis will give credit to Nehru of convincing ASAT capability for India.

India has had ASAT capability for a while.

Why show it off now, will get two answers depending on your political views.

India has had ASAT capability for a while.

Why show it off now, will get two answers depending on your political views.

To ensure that the elections are focused on NATIONAL SECURITY...

Scamgress is trying to divert the attention by using FAKE PROMISES... AS USUAL...

Polite reminder for China perhaps, and in turn to Pakistan that we can now gouge out your eye in the sky. And the upcoming general elections of course..
India probably bargained for something big from Massa Sam in return for not escalating against Pakistan. Let's see if there's any condescending condemnation from their outlets against space debris.

But I surely don't want to see our political leaders sitting on tv to announce these achievements. It's shameful in my book, but expected from this regime. I just don't want it to be the norm in future regimes.

But I surely don't want to see our political leaders sitting on tv to announce these achievements. It's shameful in my book, but expected from this regime. I just don't want it to be the norm in future regimes.
PM is not just any political leader, he is the De-facto leader of the country.
When Operation Shakti was conducted, it was PM Atal who made the announcement about India becoming a nuclear power. Major countries around the globe today are moving in the new space age while rest still play around with nukes and A-SAT weapons are nuclear weapon equivalent of this space age. It is no less significant than Operation Shakti.
We call AWACS force multipliers, well satellites are the force enablers, u take out satellite, country essentially goes blind.

lol just got the specifications of the Indian ASAT intercept. Is this a joke?
India intercepted the SAT in the orbital distance ok 300 km. The orbit of ISS is 450 km. I dont think there are any sapce satellites ever launched at 300 km orbit from earth lol. Indians have lost their brains.

Here listen to your own Modi lal. 300 km lol really what a joke. this is the best India could come up with? seriously this is a Joke.

lol just got the specifications of the Indian ASAT intercept. Is this a joke?
India intercepted the SAT in the orbital distance ok 300 km. The orbit of ISS is 450 km. I dont think there are any sapce satellites ever launched at 300 km orbit from earth lol. Indians have lost their brains.

Here listen to your own Modi lal. 300 km lol really what a joke. this is the best India could come up with? seriously this is a Joke.

Let me help you a little (from Wikipedia):
  • GOCE orbited at about 255 km (158 mi) to measure Earth's gravity field.
  • The Chinese Tiangong-2 station orbits at about 370 km (230 mi).
The satellite hit is probably a decommissioned satellite that is of not much use and would have fallen into the atmosphere anyways.

Let me help you a little (from Wikipedia):
  • GOCE orbited at about 255 km (158 mi) to measure Earth's gravity field.
  • The Chinese Tiangong-2 station orbits at about 370 km (230 mi).
The satellite hit is probably a decommissioned satellite that is of not much use and would have fallen into the atmosphere anyways.

lol Name one military satellite at 300km please and then tell me India has the capability. Modi just gave up on Indian asset just to win elections by targeting an already falling sat at 300 km. what do you people think that world is reallyu stupid? Name a mil sat at 300 km?

Back
Top Bottom