What's new

India successfully tests anti satellite weapon. Low earth orbit satellite destroyed.

Fascism arrives as your friend
It will restore your honour
make you feel proud
protect your house
give you a job
clean up the neighbourhood
remind you of how great you once were
clear out the venal and the corrupt
remove anything you feel is unlike you...

Michael Rosen, novelist.

What do you think about a party that killed their own former collegue ,hacking in to 51 pieces because there was some idealogical difference between him and party ?
And what about the party leaders that hacked two gentlemen youths of Congress in to death ,same way hacked in to several pieces , because those youths were active for supporting people?
And that what we called as Fascism and that is the CPM in Kerala .
You want to know more about the story ?

Novelist may be right about his own nation.
But this is India

What do you think about a party that killed their own former collegue ,hacking in to 51 pieces because there was some idealogical difference between him and party ?
And what about the party leaders that hacked two gentlemen youths of Congress in to death ,same way hacked in to several pieces , because those youths were active for supporting people?
And that what we called as Fascism and that is the CPM in Kerala .
You want to know more about the story ?

Novelist may be right about his own nation.
But this is India

You can join hands with the re-tread who has entered under a different name and share seats.

LOL.

Post in your own original name and you MIGHT get an answer.

Otherwise you get ignored.

Do you even know what you are talking or are you just gas?

The religious parties don't contest elections directly as it may be considered provocation in the international scenario. Did you see how Muslim Brotherhood was strangled by making Egypt run out of foreign exchange to buy food and thereby extorting Morsi for severe concessions? Did you see how the various lobbies go and request them not to contest elections and instead give support to some other candidates. Even in Bangladesh, European parliament had requested Zia Khalida to not contest elections to avoid creating tensions with India.

If you don't understand the difference between capability deficit and choice, it is your own fault. It is out of choice and back door negotiations that the religious parties don't contest elections or don't campaign aggressively.

Look at his campaign too. That will make you understand why this low vote share. High vote share can come only if the campaign is direct and on a cause. Just as I said above - many countries like USA, Arabs have requested Modi to not campaign hard and have given massive concessions like hundreds of billion dollar investment, reducing global oil price to help contain Indian inflation etc. So, under such calculations, Modi just campaigned enough to get 300-350 seats so as to remain in power but not do more. If USA, Arabs etc had not requested, things would have been different.

Hit by what? India is getting such massive foreign investment under political deals that all the hitting has been subsided. Instead using this capital, India has even been giving free LPG connection, developing roads even to remote villages etc. The inflation has also come down due to political deal to reduce oil prices. This has had much more impact and demonetisation is nothing in front of other gains

India can build very few hydel plants as most have already been built. Also, India has enough power stations and many are running in under capacity due to wrong policies of previous govt. What was done was to streamline the system by UDAY and electrification. This has reduced power cuts and also improved connectivity. Not a small thing

India is not Islamic state. So, comparing to Pakistan is absurd. Also, military generals don't rule in India. No one has given you any right to get all your question answered. Just because you ask questions doesn't mean everyone must be at your service answering it. No system can work without secrecy as 2 rules - one for friend and other for enemy has to be there. When there is no way to telling something to friends only without telling to enemy, these things are kept secret.

Talking nonsense doesn't change the fact.

Everyone is a crook to you if they oppose you. Selling ISRO asset to private company doesn't make one a crook. There is no proper reason to call him as having ill intention.

Again, it is not that there was any aircraft company in India that was overlooked for DRAL. There was no company except HAL and hence a new company had to be made. There are only small number of people who are capable of giving the large amount of funding needed for such projects. People like Tata, Birla, Ambani, L&T, Mahindra and few more handful companies are only capable of this. Due to limited choices, someone had to be chosen and Ambani was chosen. Naturally, the company would be established only after funding negotiation was finalised. It was a startup and not an established company. So, how is it being a crook?

Do you know anything about politics? BJP got rid of all old leaders who were considered to be corrupt and inefficient. People like Raman Singh, Chauhan etc were removed by BJP by internally sabotaging the polls. Good luck seeing it as weakness of BJP. Can you even tell me one proper reason why Congress won? What work did they do to make them deserve it?

People will vote according to the appeal made. They will vote according to campaign. So, right campaign is all it takes

There has been only 1 single party other than BJP which is congress. So, a very bad analysis. Janata party etc were one party for name sake but was actually having a coalition of parties under a single banner

Is there any reason to give a personality cult on bank reforms? Is it Rajan's individual superpowers which is responsible for reforms?

Because Ambani did not run away. He has been honourable. His companies may have gone bankrupt but he has not shown bad faith by running away

Can you properly describe the dispute between China and USA and how India can benefit? What kind of benefit? Don't you see that USA also has dispute with Indian trade surplus just like it has with Chinese trade surplus? What manufacturing you want? India makes Tejas, submarines, aircraft carriers, tanks, missiles and in civilian sector has boosted its assembling and small manufacturing of electronics, pharma etc too. Do you expect India to make everything in 5 years? What took USA over 15 years to develop will also take similar time for India

Now, do you want RA&AW to reveal publicly about Pakistani capability & intelligence? Also, why do you think India is weaker than Pakistan? If Pakistan which is weaker than India is capable of attacking India, India has no reason to hold back in attacking much more brutally

Who decides who gets the right to vote or not? Also, why should anyone's question be answered? If the question involves the details which enemies would want, then answering that question publicly is same as giving details to enemy. It is unacceptable. Only thing that can be said is intent and actions which have already been done and can't be undone

War is not against Pakistan alone. So, it make no sense. Also, economy is not made in factories but by natural resources. Without natural resources or political backing to secure the resources, there can be no factory in the first place. Raw materials are essential for factories and some critical raw materials are highly monopolised or cartelised

India did not have the ability in 2011. India could have had the capability in a few years if go ahead was given in 2012 is what scientists are saying

Because this is a big decision and because ISRO is directly under PM's portfolio. ASAT was a test of ISRO-DRDO combine, not just DRDO

That is what one needs after all. Where is the problem?

Do you even know what you are talking or are you just gas?
You want an argument, not a debate and that is a fundamental problem today. Everyone has a right to their opinion, why use expletive arguments? Will try and address some of the points raised by you to me

Do you know anything about politics? BJP got rid of all old leaders who were considered to be corrupt and inefficient. People like Raman Singh, Chauhan etc were removed by BJP by internally sabotaging the polls. Good luck seeing it as weakness of BJP. Can you even tell me one proper reason why Congress won? What work did they do to make them deserve it?

People will vote according to the appeal made. They will vote according to campaign. So, right campaign is all it takes
May be i will learn a few things and that is the quest always... to learn

543 is the number of seats (leaving aside 2 nominated seats) of Indian Parliament and every seat is an individual fight.

No, BJP has not got rid of all old leaders to make it clean, BJP has gotten rid of any voice of dissent. Yashwant Sinha was a bad Finance Minster? LK Advani was a BJP liability? Shatrughan sinha was bad? They were removed because they dared to ask questions and that too within their own party. What has Jaitley done before being the FM to be a FM, except for sucking up to Modi? He did not fight an election since 1980 and then replaced sidhu in Amritsar seat and lost that election. Can you tell me of any tall leader of a 'ruling party' who loses his first election? Even Manmohan singh won his first election by a landslide and that too in his second term. Be rational and have gumption to keep personal preferences aside when doing analysis

I do not need to tell you why congress won, that is for BJP for assess. The reality is, BJP has lost 3 elections and all 3 were large state elections and 2 of those states were its bastions and had able leaders and still it lost.

Elections are not about morality or not. They are about who won the votes and Congress did. Not sure why are you contesting facts and asking me if i know politics.

You 'think' you know how people vote. Then you should be able to decipher why BJP lost, inspite of being the ruling class for last 4 years.

There has been only 1 single party other than BJP which is congress. So, a very bad analysis. Janata party etc were one party for name sake but was actually having a coalition of parties under a single banner
Coalitions also have had face and they have lost and some of the tallest leaders in the history of our country have lost.

Point I was trying to make, which you clearly did not pick up - People punish lack of performance and religion based divides. So, the Indian voter knows how to speak his/her mind

Is there any reason to give a personality cult on bank reforms? Is it Rajan's individual superpowers which is responsible for reforms?

Again, I understand this is a touchy subject to defend for BJP and its supporters. He is one the luminaries of macro economics of the world. Can you tell me what happened on bank norms, except just brushing it off as 'oh this guy wants only personality cult based discussion'? The NPAs have increased and the rules he put in have helped the NCLT solve some of the first bankrupcies in India and promoters are scared. It was not Modi who started the fight against Mallya, it was RBI driven regulations

Because Ambani did not run away. He has been honourable. His companies may have gone bankrupt but he has not shown bad faith by running away
It is not about good or bad faith. It is about performance. What has Anil Ambani or any of his companies delivered to deserve a contract for delivering fighter jet equipments? My comparison to Mallya was - lack of execution and track record. Nothing honorable about what he is doing by bouncing on his personal commitments.

There are way more qualified parties in India - Tatas, L&T, Mahindra, Godrej, Reliance - Mukesh Ambani group, Ashok Leyland, even Kalyani and Kirloskars - who have manufacturing background and track record. There is zero justification except clear nepotism to award the contract to him. I am happy to understand the point I am missing

Can you properly describe the dispute between China and USA and how India can benefit? What kind of benefit? Don't you see that USA also has dispute with Indian trade surplus just like it has with Chinese trade surplus? What manufacturing you want? India makes Tejas, submarines, aircraft carriers, tanks, missiles and in civilian sector has boosted its assembling and small manufacturing of electronics, pharma etc too. Do you expect India to make everything in 5 years? What took USA over 15 years to develop will also take similar time for India
This is the main problem with forums - it is more about education than debate and still people don't even want to read up and just argue. US has a trade deficit of 20Bn with India vs a total goods deficit of almost 900Bn (so around 2% ball park) and I think 45% of that is with China. Should I still explain more? US has its eyes on reducing their deficit with China and India is a very small fish for them - if we were to buy a few more defense weapons with FMS route, the deficit will be wiped clean.

US businesses, due to current and escalating trade war with China and labor cost arbitrage is increasingly looking at India for manufacturing - This presents a great business opportunity. Modi knows this better than anyone else - He was the first politician in India to start 'pravasi' divas and has the insights and network to address it. Still, our defiicit with is decreasing, instead of Increasing.

India does not export goods from manufacturing, except small parts and that is precisely where administration can support the Industry. Second is IPR creation. Again, check the patent list and IPR transfer applications in last 5 years vs any years before that - no change. What does that tell you? No ground level change to promote manufacturing.

Now, do you want RA&AW to reveal publicly about Pakistani capability & intelligence? Also, why do you think India is weaker than Pakistan? If Pakistan which is weaker than India is capable of attacking India, India has no reason to hold back in attacking much more brutally
Who said India is weaker than Pakistan? You want to see me say that, because I am against the populous mood in Indian metros. Infact, I said who is Pakistan - its GDP is lesser than that of Maharashtra. I am simply saying - if you read the article from the editor of Indian express - your blood should boil at the lack of competence of our intelligence agencies. How bad things can be when your radios do not work? again, focus on the specific weakness and not general wailing at my pessimism. You simply have not read my message with a clear mind.

Second - When you attack, you first weaken, then you make sure enemy is weak and then you demolish it completely. we just had expensive fireworks and made a fool out of ourselves. It was a tactical error. If you want to beat Pakistan, then prepare well for that. Their propaganda is run far more smoother than ours. accept it and then we will improve it. Denials haven't won wars for anyone. Chest thumping does not win wars - smarter and better strategy does.

If you do not see that and still carry on calling people names or silly, i don't know if there is any point in us debating.

Who decides who gets the right to vote or not? Also, why should anyone's question be answered? If the question involves the details which enemies would want, then answering that question publicly is same as giving details to enemy. It is unacceptable. Only thing that can be said is intent and actions which have already been done and can't be undone
So, we have one point of agreement that questions should be answered. Now what is the harm in sharing credible intelligence with picture, satellite images (we have 2m level resolution of everything in Pakistan - am sure you know that)? If it missed, say it was intent based attack and we carry on. Why beat chest, leak a number of 300 to press and then not be able to defend it? Same on F-Soola. You killed it? Prove it. This is election time, there is simply no need to get emotionally hurt at getting questions when you time something for electoral gains and then can't defend it. Indian forces are better than this, they should be allowed to do their job without political pressure.

There was nothing sensitive that anyone asked from opposition. The only point BJP is raising is how dare you raise a question on Indian military set up - Well, why not?

War is not against Pakistan alone. So, it make no sense. Also, economy is not made in factories but by natural resources. Without natural resources or political backing to secure the resources, there can be no factory in the first place. Raw materials are essential for factories and some critical raw materials are highly monopolised or cartelised
We don't need to fight Pakistan. If we simply let them be, they will kill themselves. But we need to have the strategic patience, if we wanted to fight them.

My personal opinion however is - We need to work to create peace and prosperity there. Imran Khan should be given a chance we have had 70 years of nok-jhok, what is few more years. We need to defend our borders strongly. There is not a single example of a peaceful country with a volatile neighbor, without strong borders. So, the impetus is again on us and us only.

Second, 21st century economy is made in services and manufacturing. China is weak on resources, imports iron ore, coal, oil, gas and still is a juggernaut, because of their manufacturing. It is an established fact that US and Europe grew from world war 2 and from great depression due to industrial revolution. Natural resource rich nations are some of the the biggest disasters - Venezuela, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, many African nations. If you study economics habitually or have been following economics, you would not make this argument.

- India did not have the ability in 2011. India could have had the capability in a few years if go ahead was given in 2012 is what scientists are saying
- Because this is a big decision and because ISRO is directly under PM's portfolio. ASAT was a test of ISRO-DRDO combine, not just DRDO
Now this will go to your belief vs my belief. Just one short pointer - When india launched PSLV vehicle in 2011 and had the ability to launch a resource sat in low earth orbit the same year with a precision of a few centimeters - Ask yourself the question - what would have stopped us from destroying something in the same orbit? Other than that, i agree it will be your word vs my word, so, may be we leave the point

When was the last time Indian PM did an announcement like this? If you do not see electioneering in this, I really do not know what will you see politicization in? It is a childish and emotional argument to make. Again, look at the facts without emotion and then more than happy to debate

That is what one needs after all. Where is the problem?
You don't see a problem with a facist state? you really need to think it over... Germans felt the same jump in their feet in their early years of Adolf H... guess where that ended?

Last edited:
Your point being?

I mentioned them to show that organisation is not everything. Why are you mentioning them? To say that their knees shiver in front of Islamic and Christian lobbies? What does that have to do with their organising capabilities?

Who sends their youngsters to Gujarat for jobs? Most people head for the growth centres, and AFAIK, Gujarat isn't one.

Whatever this means.

Again, you miss the point; you are putting up the benefits that some moneyed speculators got for their real estate speculations, with the horrors that afflicted poor people - the bulk of India - who depend on cash for their daily existence.

What are you referring to?

Again, no context. What are you referring to?

The RBI has nothing better to do than to take back fake notes, right? And your deflation of the land bubble never happened, right? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

So the stock market goes up and down depending on the currency available at the moment. Do you think through before printing answers like this? :D

Nothing new for bhakts to claim that anything that does not meet their wishful thinking must be a lie. Everybody lies when they are not saying the same as the bhakt: the RBI, the Supreme Court, the Armed Forces, the Election Commission, the administrative services, international economists......everybody.

Anything strange in that?

How does that matter? Do you think suddenly things have changed because of a raid that is technically outside J&K? Whole battles took place in Pakistani soil not in Kashmir.

Isn't it typical that criticism of the government means to you insulting the Prime Minister?

There is an English expression that refers to the pot calling the kettle black. Look it up.

Proven.

Anybody opposing the bhakt is nothing but an ally of the Pakistanis.

That is precisely the point.

No individual politician took credit for these things before; Modi has to point to these things because he has nothing else to show.

Yes, he is, and Nambi Narayanan made no remarks about A-SAT, so dragging him has no meaning.

No. Because he has made public statements backing the Sangh. Look them up; you know everything that helps your case, you suddenly turn deaf, dumb and blind when facts that are inconvenient are concerned.

In this case, yes.

Are you sure you have read the deal before commenting? Are you saying that even one rupee should go to this crook?

My point is that there is no such CPM in Kerala .Organisation base will only help if you have a strong base policy and idealogy .
CPM is a total failure in this case for now .
So why I said they kneel down before religious leaders.

Then you are wrong .
That state is in top in paying taxes and have 1/5th of Indias export .

It is not a speculation .Its a reality .
These millions would have been died in streets if economy went in haywire .

You dont have to go to stock market .
Its just simple .
What kind of havoc can create by currency that is not printed by RBI , but that was circulating in market ?
Its usual destination is land .
What kind of effectvwill create that in economy .
Kindly enlight me.

Again what wishful thinking?
This what happens when you thought process completely overshadowed by your idealogy .
I can criticise anyone but you cannot because I dont have any party lineage.
And you have.

Its matter .Its really matter .It just literally opened one possibility without escalation ,
and they could burst their bluff also.

There is a criticism and then their is personal insult .
Wishing ' World Theatre Day ' ,pathetic .

Where are you try to hide ? 'You ' the people that carry your idealogy .
Just check the outcome.
Just check their electronic medias and their leaders statement .
Again I am not a scholar, for a common man like me it is nothing but a tendency that opposition gives priority to politics than nation.
You have various other issues to question and criticise govt.
How many villages still remaining to be electrified ?
Why the HDI of the nation is slowly picking up ?
How many jobs these govt could give during their tenure ?Are they successful ?
At least average ?
There is s lots of issues .
Instead of that they are asking ops details and dead bodies of Balakot strike .National security is something that you should keep away from politics .
If Narendra Modi orders some adventerous ops then that is his way of working and character .Just keep quiet when it involves national security .

If Indira can take the credit of 1971 then Modi has every right to take credit of these ops .

Then what is this ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/indian...giving-clearance-nami-narayanan-5647856/lite/

Surely , so GoI conspired with ISRO ,DRDO around 3 years ago to specifically target 'this date' because EC will announce election date in this time period .
And send Micro sat 'this month' for testing.

Actually what happened to do you sir?

You can join hands with the re-tread who has entered under a different name and share seats.

LOL.

Post in your own original name and you MIGHT get an answer.

Otherwise you get ignored.

Again I am asking you the same question
What happened to you ?
Your ideology almost eclipsed your logical thinking?

My question was genuine .

If this is not fasicm then what is this ?
This is the reality in Kerala .

I dont care whether you ignore me or not .
I will question whoever it is .
Because I dont have any baggage or burden of any kind of political party

My point is that there is no such CPM in Kerala .Organisation base will only help if you have a strong base policy and idealogy .
CPM is a total failure in this case for now .
So why I said they kneel down before religious leaders.

That was one of several reasons, but the answer you gave was implicitly one fitting the Sangh Parivar as well. I think they neither have a strong base policy nor an ideology.

Then you are wrong .
That state is in top in paying taxes and have 1/5th of Indias export .

Look at the hunger map of India. Would you like to see a copy? Unfortunately, you are enamoured of the surface baubles that attract the middle classes, essentially the illusion of well-being.

It is not a speculation .Its a reality .
These millions would have been died in streets if economy went in haywire .

Unfortunately, they are dying, while a megalomaniac struts around admiring himself in sycophantic photo-ops.

You dont have to go to stock market .
Its just simple .
What kind of havoc can create by currency that is not printed by RBI , but that was circulating in market ?
Its usual destination is land .
What kind of effectvwill create that in economy .
Kindly enlight me.

Again, NOTHING substantial was detected; read the BJP's own accounts. The myth of a parallel economy floating on counterfeit notes was retrofitted to explain demonetisation. In truth there was and is a parallel economy, and it doesn't need counterfeit notes.

Again what wishful thinking?
This what happens when you thought process completely overshadowed by your idealogy .
I can criticise anyone but you cannot because I dont have any party lineage.
And you have.

I do?
That's news to me! Since I hate the BJP, and despise the Congress and the Left, that must make me a TRS follower.

Its matter .Its really matter .It just literally opened one possibility without escalation ,
and they could burst their bluff also.

How stupid is it to open up an escalation path over which you have no control.

There is a criticism and then their is personal insult .
Wishing ' World Theatre Day ' ,pathetic .

Most appropriate for a play-acting, over-dramatising demagogue.

Where are you try to hide ? 'You ' the people that carry your idealogy .
Just check the outcome.
Just check their electronic medias and their leaders statement .
Again I am not a scholar, for a common man like me it is nothing but a tendency that opposition gives priority to politics than nation.
You have various other issues to question and criticise govt.
How many villages still remaining to be electrified ?
Why the HDI of the nation is slowly picking up ?
How many jobs these govt could give during their tenure ?Are they successful ?
At least average ?
There is s lots of issues .

Was it the opposition that desperately urgently displaced what you have listed, because of the failure to achieve anything at all of substance, and replaced your listed items with national security fears?

Think.

Why did the Sangh Parivar suddenly leave the issue of Vikas and move to national security?

Instead of that they are asking ops details and dead bodies of Balakot strike .National security is something that you should keep away from politics .
If Narendra Modi orders some adventerous ops then that is his way of working and character .Just keep quiet when it involves national security .

Well, why doesn't he keep quiet?

Why does he feel compelled to tell people that without him, such security measures might never be taken?

Why is he trying so desperately to rebuild his election campaign?

If Indira can take the credit of 1971 then Modi has every right to take credit of these ops .

Examine her speeches.

Don't you even read your URLs before producing them as evidence? It says quite simply that Nambi Narayanan more or less distanced himself from Madhavan Nair's poisonous line. Read for yourself:

Narayanan refused to comment on former ISRO chief G Madhavan Nair’s statement that India had anti-satellite missile capability a decade ago, but there was no political will at that time to demonstrate it.

You have just forcefully proved me right in every respect. Thank you.

Surely , so GoI conspired with ISRO ,DRDO around 3 years ago to specifically target 'this date' because EC will announce election date in this time period .
And send Micro sat 'this month' for testing.

Is it a coincidence that this experiment, that was not urgent in any way, and that could have been run three months' afterwards, was forced to be done right this moment, while election campaigning was going on?

Actually what happened to do you sir?

Modi and his mindless bhakts.

You want an argument, not a debate and that is a fundamental problem today. Everyone has a right to their opinion, why use expletive arguments? Will try and address some of the points raised by you to me
If you present an opinion as fact, then I will get irked. Hence this reply. State an opinion as an opinion by adding a tone of uncertainty.

No, BJP has not got rid of all old leaders to make it clean, BJP has gotten rid of any voice of dissent. Yashwant Sinha was a bad Finance Minster?
BJP has got rid of irrational people and people with poor character.

Yes, Yashwant Sinha was a bad FM. He was not good in managing Indian economy. He has had bad reputation and had to be changed after 2002 for this.

LK Advani was a BJP liability?
Yes, Advani was a liability. He ran away in 1990 rath Yatra, he ran away from contesting 1996 elections without making any deals, he praised Jinnah in 2007. He was a very childish person with high selfishness and low regards for his followers aspiration.

Shatrughan sinha was bad?
What was in Shatrugan Sinha that made him good? All that he wanted was minister post and was unwilling to work without it. It was he who rebelled when denied ministry without having due patience to wait for his turn

What has Jaitley done before being the FM to be a FM, except for sucking up to Modi?
Jaitley is the political troubleshooter and an excellent negotiator. It is he who negotiates with foreign diplomats, seduces leaders of other parties. He is a key member of the government and is very important for it. It was even in 1998-1999 that Jaitley went to negotiate a deal with Jayalalitha for an alliance. Even before Modi, Jaitley was always a key negotiator for BJP.

Can you tell me of any tall leader of a 'ruling party' who loses his first election?
Jaitley intentionally lost Amritsar to make Amarinder Singh appear strong and groom him for CM. BJP knew that Akali were getting weak and hence wanted to create Amarinder Singh as BJP man in congress. That is why you see Amarinder supporting Modi everytime.

I do not need to tell you why congress won, that is for BJP for assess. The reality is, BJP has lost 3 elections and all 3 were large state elections and 2 of those states were its bastions and had able leaders and still it lost.
RSS won all the 3 states in the sense that it got rid of the hostile and poor charactered leadership like Raman Singh, Vasundhara and Shivraj.

You 'think' you know how people vote. Then you should be able to decipher why BJP lost, inspite of being the ruling class for last 4 years.
BJP wanted to get rid of leadership and hence RSS and BJP central command campaign for congress candidates. Deals were made with congress state leadership to select BJP nominated candidates and BJP got them elected. Do you see Kamalnath behaving like a BJP man? This shows that congress in these states have been hijacked by RSS

Coalitions also have had face and they have lost and some of the tallest leaders in the history of our country have lost.

Point I was trying to make, which you clearly did not pick up - People punish lack of performance and religion based divides. So, the Indian voter knows how to speak his/her mind
You were speaking of single party. By the way, coalitions don't have single face. There are many leaders pulling legs everywhere

he NPAs have increased and the rules he put in have helped the NCLT solve some of the first bankrupcies in India and promoters are scared. It was not Modi who started the fight against Mallya, it was RBI driven regulations
NPAs did not increase. They were just revealed which otherwise was being covered up. The NPA happened during 2009-2014, not during 2014-2019. The NCLT is established by govt, not RBI. Don't mix up the two

There are way more qualified parties in India - Tatas, L&T, Mahindra, Godrej, Reliance - Mukesh Ambani group, Ashok Leyland, even Kalyani and Kirloskars - who have manufacturing background and track record. There is zero justification except clear nepotism to award the contract to him. I am happy to understand the point I am missing
Mukesh Ambani group is unwilling t enter manufacturing of defence. Amongst the others, these are still in single digits and hence the choice was limited to less than 9 groups. Tata got boeing deal, L&T has got submarine and other deals, Kalyani has got deals in ATAGS. These companies won't again enter another startup with Dassault. So, there is hardly anything wrong in making Anil Ambani deal. The situation was not that there were hundreds of more qualified groups lining up and still Modi force Dassault to choose Anil.

US has its eyes on reducing their deficit with China and India is a very small fish for them - if we were to buy a few more defense weapons with FMS route, the deficit will be wiped clean.
If we should buy arms from USA which can have kill switch and have loads of political restrictions, then what is the point of exporting to USA? If we are not getting any additional forex because USA pressurises to undo trade deficit by buying arms, why bother exporting to USA at all?

US businesses, due to current and escalating trade war with China and labor cost arbitrage is increasingly looking at India for manufacturing
None of the USA companies have set up any manufacturing in India. USA outrightly refuses to give any for of technology to India. India lacks electronics manufacturing technology and there are USA companies having them but USA govt doesn't permit them to manufacture in India. It is an outright lie that USA is looking towards India. USA is looking towards itself to enhance domestic manufacturing within USA

Again, check the patent list and IPR transfer applications in last 5 years vs any years before that - no change. What does that tell you? No ground level change to promote manufacturing.
Making random patents is not meaningful. Patents are made everywhere. Even a couple of my colleagues have patent in robotics! But they are not really useful. We need real technology, not innovation. Invention is what is needed and that takes time. The main area where India lacks is electronics and that is very time consuming to set up manufacturing.

When you attack, you first weaken, then you make sure enemy is weak and then you demolish it completely. we just had expensive fireworks and made a fool out of ourselves.
This is limited war, not all out war. It is called proportional response. In today's international scenario with lot of dependency on other countries, it is very difficult to go all out. Hence we prefer to wait. But Pakistan is taking advantage of the scenario and attacking by conspiracies and proxy wars. So, India had to respond proportionally.

Why beat chest, leak a number of 300 to press and then not be able to defend it? Same on F-Soola. You killed it? Prove it. This is election time, there is simply no need to get emotionally hurt at getting questions when you time something for electoral gains and then can't defend it.
Do you think it is possible to count bodies in a closed building? There is no X-ray vision which can count how many were there. It is only an estimate that there were 200-300 people there based on intelligence data and other observations. Similarly, India can't give footage of downing F16 as it fell in enemy land. We can't give out electronic signatures as that will compromise our radars.

The strike was not just electroral but to send Pakistan a message that India will hit back with double the force if Pakistan tries any misadventure.

There was nothing sensitive that anyone asked from opposition. The only point BJP is raising is how dare you raise a question on Indian military set up - Well, why not?
Asking to disclose Rafale deal secret clause is indeed sensitive. 50% of Rafale deal is offset which involves many sensitive aspects. The actual cost of Rafale has been disclosed as $4billion only by the govt. The question of what the remaining 4-4.5 billion was used for is indeed sensitive and can't be disclosed at any cost. It has involved several TOT which France can't give to other countries. If the deal is disclosed then other countries like Saudi Arabia can put pressure on France to give them these technology for payment. Saudis may even offer $10 billion for it. So, asking sensitive questions on Rafale is unacceptable.

The very root of this "questioning attitude" is in Rafale deal, nott in surgical strike. The questioning of the strike is only an extension of Rafale question.

Second, 21st century economy is made in services and manufacturing. China is weak on resources, imports iron ore, coal, oil, gas and still is a juggernaut, because of their manufacturing. It is an established fact that US and Europe grew from world war 2 and from great depression due to industrial revolution. Natural resource rich nations are some of the the biggest disasters - Venezuela, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, many African nations. If you study economics habitually or have been following economics, you would not make this argument.
China used to extract half of world's iron, coal, lead, phosphor, zinc in 2014. china resulted in enormous trade surplus and depleting reserves due to this. Hence China eventually decided to start importing the raw materials. China's growth is because of its vast raw material base, not technology. Countries like Brazil has limited resources except for agriculture land and water. It does not have enough of other resource like coal, oil, minerals etc. Venezuela is too small in population with most of its population being migrants after WW2. Many african countries did not have lot of discovered resource except south africa and North African countries. The resources were discovered in many other countries only recently.

Similarly, USA and USSR became super powers due to its vast resource, mainly petroleum and agriculture land. Countries like Arab don't have agriculture and hence can't even feed themselves which is a cause for their weakness

Now this will go to your belief vs my belief. Just one short pointer - When india launched PSLV vehicle in 2011 and had the ability to launch a resource sat in low earth orbit the same year with a precision of a few centimeters - Ask yourself the question - what would have stopped us from destroying something in the same orbit? Other than that, i agree it will be your word vs my word, so, may be we leave the point

When was the last time Indian PM did an announcement like this? If you do not see electioneering in this, I really do not know what will you see politicization in? It is a childish and emotional argument to make. Again, look at the facts without emotion and then more than happy to debate
India never launched PSLV with precision of few centimeters. Precision of PSLV is in kilometers and thesatellite fuel is used to raise or lower orbit. PSLV is not very precise to the centimeter but since space is very vast, few km here and there won't matter much.

There is indeed 80% electioneering intent but it is not wrong to take credit. PM announced nuclear test in 1998 too. ASAT test is of similar value in space. So, it is reasonable for PM to announce this. It is only the timing that makes it appear electioneering and it has merit

You don't see a problem with a facist state? you really need to think it over... Germans felt the same jump in their feet in their early years of Adolf H... guess where that ended?
USSR under stalin was also fascist. It was when Brezhnev started perestroika ad other appeasement that USSR started to crumbled. China is also a fascist state.

Hitler was a dictator, not fascist. Hitler did not rule by any proper consistent ideology. Communists were the true example of fascism. Secondly, Germany was a small country. So, th very fact that Germany fought so many large countries which had more than 5 times its population almost single handedly shows how much it punched above its weight. Had Hitler not attacked USSR, things wold have been far different. If you are speaking of democracies, look at how France surrendered in 7 days against Germany.

Yes it was a kinetic kill vehicle, not a explosive vehicle. Satellites can't be destroyed with explosive vehicles as the speed of explosion is much lower than the speed of the satellite in orbit which is close to 7.7km/s at 300km orbit. So, even a small delay in 1 millisecond will make the warhead miss by 7-8 metres and explosion will be too slow for the shrapnels to catch up. Kinetic kill is the only way to kill a satellite
It is not a KKV.
img-3074e4568271ff3185dd3f533654d9b0.jpg

Japan Joins The Elite Club Of ASAT Capable Nation As The 5th Space Superpower V1.1

First posted 9 April 2019; Updated 10 April 2019

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Japanese Co-orbital capability
3. Japanese ASAT capability
4. Japanese GEO ASAT Capability
5. Conclusion

1. Introduction

Following India's Shakti Mission ASAT test conducted on 27th March 2019, Japan has conducted on 5th April 2019 its own ASAT test under the guise of a scientific first to fool the world's low 96 IQs!
:rofl:
rFRrBh1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rFRrBh1.jpg ; https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status/1111342195842252805 ; https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...all-you-want-to-know/articleshow/68608200.cms
1. Three different approaches of three of the ASAT Elite Club's superpowers: the U.S. 1959 nuclear-tipped warhead ASAT, the U.S.S.R. 1963 co-orbital killer satellite, the Chinese 2017 KKV ASAT.

The Japanese have demonstrated co-orbital capability, as earlier as 1997 by launching ETS-VII (Engineering Test Satellite No.7) on November 28, 1997, to conduct rendezvous docking and space robot technology experiments. ETS-VII is the world’s first satellite that used a robot arm on a satellite. The robot arm was 2m long and was teleoperated from a ground control station. Mission of ETS-VII lasted for two years and yielded much experience and many results.

ets7_main_001.jpg

http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/images/ets7_main_001.jpg ; http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/index.html
2. KIKU-7(ETS-VII) is the satellite developed to acquire the basic technologies of rendezvous docking and space robotics which are essential to future space activities.
KIKU-7 consists of two satellites named "Chaser" and "Target." Each satellite is separated in space after launching and rendezvous docking experiment has been conducted three times, in which the Chaser satellite automatically and remotely being piloted. Furthermore, we have very often conducted the space robot experiments which include manipulation of small parts, propellant replenishment by using the robot arms installed on the Chaser remotely piloted. Several scientific data have been acquired by these experimental results.

ets7_list_001.jpg

http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/images/ets7_list_001.jpg ; http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/index.html
3. The KIKU-7 conducts the rendezvous-docking and space robotics experiments. In the rendezvous-docking experiment, the chaser satellite conducts rendezvous-docking with the target satellite by both automatic and remotely piloted controls, and in the space robotics experiments, unmanned space work is carried out by teleoperation. In addition, the space robotics experiments by MITI / ETL, CRL and NAL are carried out. The operation of the ETS-VII is conducted from the ground via data relay satellite (TDRS). These experiments on the KIKU-7 are the first attempt in the world and enable us to establish the basic technology for future space activities.
The operation of the rendez-vous-docking and space robotics experiments are conducted from the NASDA ground stations via data relay satellite (TDRS).

Japan has tested on 5 April 2019, a weapon system that has shot a 2.5 kg copper projectile by an explosive propellant charge, with the asteroid 162173 Ryugu as target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IsTheUJbgk
4. This video shows two camera angles from a test of Hayabusa2's SCI weapon on Earth in 2011. The copper projectile fires from a concrete bunker, penetrates several gridded targets, and hits a mound of dirt simulating asteroid Ryugu 100 meters away.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/XEUCygcXZGB940akWp/giphy.gif ; https://giphy.com/gifs/XEUCygcXZGB940akWp ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mmexport1554510275778.gif ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/53497.html#more-53497
5. A test of Hayabusa2's SCI weapon on Earth in 2011. The copper projectile fires from a concrete bunker, penetrates several gridded targets, and hits a mound of dirt simulating asteroid Ryugu 100 meters away.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/cIsv7chSY5VUSRYWRK/giphy.gif ; https://giphy.com/gifs/cIsv7chSY5VUSRYWRK ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mmexport1554510278667.gif ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/53497.html#more-53497
6. Animated CGI GIF of the Hayabusa2's SCI weapon with asteroid 162173 Ryugu as target.

4. Japanese GEO ASAT Capability

IRNSS Invincibility against Anti-satellite Missiles

August 25, 2015

Most importantly IRNSS satellites are placed in High Earth Orbit (HEO) at a height of 35,786 kilometres. It has strategic importance when considering anti-satellite missiles. It makes IRNSS
out of range of solid-fuelled intercontinental missiles and makes it a more challenging task for liquid-fuelled launch vehicles[32] to reach this strategic height. At this height it can be easily traced by Indian government in order to take necessary actions as per the situation[33].

https://www.c3sindia.org/science-te...of-the-sky-irnss-by-vithiyapathy-p/#_ednref32
Two stages solid fuel ASAT missile can not reach the 36,000 km GEO orbit. India's ASAT can only target LEO satellites.

While Japan, co-orbital ASAT can destroy GEO satellites. Not in the same league. And how can one know if Japan current GEO satellites are not fitted with these small ASAT projectile weapons that are small and so easy to conceal?

5. Conclusion

After demonstrating second cosmic velocity warhead reentry and ICBM capabilities, once again, under the patronage of the conniving U.S. in practicing double standard as regard to the application of international treaties and conventions (read Jungle Law), Japan has acquired a military capability that simply places this nation as the 4th space superpower.

:nono::mad::o:

:smokin:

Last edited:
Japan Joins The Elite Club Of ASAT Capable Nation As The 4th Space Superpower

First posted 9 April 2019; Updated 9 April 2019

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
4. Conclusion

1. Introduction

India's Shakti Mission ASAT test conducted on 27th March 2019, was later than the test conducted by Japan on 5th April 2019.

Should India have succeeded on its first attempted ASAT test on 12th February 2019, then it would not have ended at the 5th place, behind Japan!

rFRrBh1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rFRrBh1.jpg ; https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status/1111342195842252805 ; https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...all-you-want-to-know/articleshow/68608200.cms
1. Three different approaches of three of the ASAT superpowers' Elite Club: the U.S. 1959 nuclear-tipped warhead ASAT, the U.S.S.R. 1963 co-orbital killer satellite, the Chinese 2017 KKV ASAT.

The Japanese have demonstrated co-orbital capability, as earlier as 1997 by launching ETS-VII (Engineering Test Satellite No.7) on November 28, 1997, to conduct rendezvous docking and space robot technology experiments. ETS-VII is the world’s first satellite that used a robot arm on a satellite. The robot arm was 2m long and was teleoperated from a ground control station. Mission of ETS-VII lasted for two years and yielded much experience and many results.

ets7_main_001.jpg

http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/images/ets7_main_001.jpg ; http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/index.html
2. KIKU-7(ETS-VII) is the satellite developed to acquire the basic technologies of rendezvous docking and space robotics which are essential to future space activities.
KIKU-7 consists of two satellites named "Chaser" and "Target." Each satellite is separated in space after launching and rendezvous docking experiment has been conducted three times, in which the Chaser satellite automatically and remotely being piloted. Furthermore, we have very often conducted the space robot experiments which include manipulation of small parts, propellant replenishment by using the robot arms installed on the Chaser remotely piloted. Several scientific data have been acquired by these experimental results.

ets7_list_001.jpg

http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/images/ets7_list_001.jpg ; http://global.jaxa.jp/projects/sat/ets7/index.html
3. The KIKU-7 conducts the rendezvous-docking and space robotics experiments. In the rendezvous-docking experiment, the chaser satellite conducts rendezvous-docking with the target satellite by both automatic and remotely piloted controls, and in the space robotics experiments, unmanned space work is carried out by teleoperation. In addition, the space robotics experiments by MITI / ETL, CRL and NAL are carried out. The operation of the ETS-VII is conducted from the ground via data relay satellite (TDRS). These experiments on the KIKU-7 are the first attempt in the world and enable us to establish the basic technology for future space activities.
The operation of the rendez-vous-docking and space robotics experiments are conducted from the NASDA ground stations via data relay satellite (TDRS).

3. Japanese Asat capability

Japan has tested on 5 April 2019, a weapon system that has shot a 2.5 kg copper projectile by an explosive propellant charge, with the asteroid 162173 Ryugu as target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IsTheUJbgk
4. This video shows two camera angles from a test of Hayabusa2's SCI weapon on Earth in 2011. The copper projectile fires from a concrete bunker, penetrates several gridded targets, and hits a mound of dirt simulating asteroid Ryugu 100 meters away.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/XEUCygcXZGB940akWp/giphy.gif ; https://giphy.com/gifs/XEUCygcXZGB940akWp ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mmexport1554510275778.gif ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/53497.html#more-53497
5. A test of Hayabusa2's SCI weapon on Earth in 2011. The copper projectile fires from a concrete bunker, penetrates several gridded targets, and hits a mound of dirt simulating asteroid Ryugu 100 meters away.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/cIsv7chSY5VUSRYWRK/giphy.gif ; https://giphy.com/gifs/cIsv7chSY5VUSRYWRK ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mmexport1554510278667.gif ; http://www.spaceflightfans.cn/53497.html#more-53497
6. Animated CGI GIF of the Hayabusa2's SCI weapon with asteroid 162173 Ryugu as target.

4. Conclusion

After demonstrating second cosmic velocity warhead reentry and ICBM capabilities, once again, under the patronage of the conniving U.S. in practicing double standard as regard to the application of international treaties and conventions (read Jungle Law), Japan has acquired a military capability that simply places this nation as the 4th space superpower.

:nono::mad::o:

India did not test ASAT on February 12. India regularly tests missiles from that island and hence that test NOTAM could have been some missile. Calling it failed ASAT test is retarded. In fact, Modi was so confident that he announced press conference timings even before the test was conducted. India succesfully hit on the first attempt itself. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

About Japan hitting some copper with projectile, it does not count as ASAT test. ASAT test is considered successful only when a satellite is hit while revolving around earth. Anything else is not acceptable

India did not test ASAT on February 12. India regularly tests missiles from that island and hence that test NOTAM could have been some missile. Calling it failed ASAT test is retarded. In fact, Modi was so confident that he announced press conference timings even before the test was conducted. India succesfully hit on the first attempt itself. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

About Japan hitting some copper with projectile, it does not count as ASAT test. ASAT test is considered successful only when a satellite is hit while revolving around earth. Anything else is not acceptable

IRNSS Invincibility against Anti-satellite Missiles

August 25, 2015

Most importantly IRNSS satellites are placed in High Earth Orbit (HEO) at a height of 35,786 kilometres. It has strategic importance when considering anti-satellite missiles. It makes IRNSS
out of range of solid-fuelled intercontinental missiles and makes it a more challenging task for liquid-fuelled launch vehicles[32] to reach this strategic height. At this height it can be easily traced by Indian government in order to take necessary actions as per the situation[33].

https://www.c3sindia.org/science-te...of-the-sky-irnss-by-vithiyapathy-p/#_ednref32

As you see, two stages solid fuel ASAT missile can not reach the 36,000 km GEO orbit. Your test can only target LEO satellites.

While Japan, co-orbital ASAT can destroy GEO satellites! Not in the same league. And how do you know if Japan current GEO satellites are not fitted with these small ASAT projectile weapons that are small and so easy to conceal?

As you see, two stages solid fuel ASAT missile can not reach the 36,000 km GEO orbit. Your test can only target LEO satellites.
No ASAT missile can hit GEO. GEO is 36000km which is almost same as earths circumference. How will you expect to hit that high from any missile from earth? Even the GEO satellites are first sent to GTO and then orbit is raised due to the enormous height of the orbit.

While Japan, co-orbital ASAT can destroy GEO satellites! Not in the same league. And how do you know if Japan current GEO satellites are not fitted with these small ASAT projectile weapons that are small and so easy to conceal?
How do you think anyone can move his GEO satellite from over Japan to over India and then hit it? The fuel in GEO satellite must be extraordinarily high for this. Otherwise, a slow maneuver taking weeks must be done to get close to Indian satellite in region close to India and then shot down. This is against the idea of ASAT tests which seek to immediately down enemy satellite as per needs. Downing satellites after weeks makes no sense

So, no, such ideas are not feasible to be ASAT weapon

Back
Top Bottom