What's new

India successfully launched Resourcesat-2, X-sat and Youthsat

look.who made us to think that pakistan is our enemy?the west!they were indians too!they put a line on our land and in our hearts!

Yeah, Pakistanis, Indians and all other South Asians all belong to the ancient Indic race, and blood is thicker than water. The same brothers and sisters should not kill each other because of worshipping the different religions.

Even China is Pakistan's best friend, but India is Pakistan's biological brother, this is the undeniable fact.

See, we Chinese would never use the Divide and Conquer tactics to spread the hatred among other people like the West just did. And we never encourage a same group of people to kill each other.

And we believe the destiny, because we should take something belongs to us, but never force to take something never belongs to us.

Me I don`t hate pakistanis or chinese.I have many chinese friends and pakistanis!they are all nice people!my parents always tell me to be friends with chinese and pakistanis because they have are good and smart and they are helpful people and trustworthy my parents tell me that!and to stay away from americans.Even some indo-americans are bad as hell!Because of american mentality

Yeah, Pakistanis, Indians and all other South Asians all belong to the ancient Indic race, and blood is thicker than water. The same brothers and sisters should not kill each other because of worshipping the different religions.

Even China is Pakistan's best friend, but India is Pakistan's biological brother, this is the undeniable fact.

See, we Chinese would never use the Divide and Conquer tactics to spread the hatred among other people like the West just did. And we never encourage a same group of people to kill each other.

And we believe the destiny, because we should take something belongs to us, but never force to take something never belongs to us.

Pakistani never accept that they descends from indian race... They feel proud to pronounce them as Mongol/Arab or other race.... If u don trust me, open some last thread and find yourself...

Now that ISRO has got great success in building satellites for various requirement of India and even launching and putting them in orbits, Its high time that ISRO & Indian government should allow private Indian companies to build satellites, where as ISRO should be launching them and ISRO should focus on R & D, as well exploration of moon, outer space, building special satellites for military applications. Where as private sector would be given the opportunity to design & build communication satellites, the way NASA is doing. I know there will be some strategic & security concerns would be there, but some means & ways have to established.

Pakistani never accept that they descends from indian race... They feel proud to pronounce them as Mongol/Arab or other race.... If u don trust me, open some last thread and find yourself...

Well, many Pakistani members here never deny their South Asian heritage.

Maybe Couple of them were just making a pissing India off contest, not their intention. Subconsciously, they may always think they are South Asians.

Even i was joking with the Indian members few weeks ago that Buddha was ethnically Kirat. Hey, i was just making a naughty pissing off contest. Buddha was indeed belong to the Indo-Aryan heritage as i known. :azn:

For me there are only for kinds of races I cant name them altogether but it goes like this.All africans are one!Indians pakistanis afghans arabs etc are one!chinese koreans japanese and other east and south east asians are one!western are one!

For me there are only for kinds of races I cant name them altogether but it goes like this.All africans are one!Indians pakistanis afghans arabs etc are one!chinese koreans japanese and other east and south east asians are one!western are one!

In fact, it is not necessary to isolate ourselves from the other races.

I hope we should unite together to fight against the racism in the World. The West, for example, thinks their race is much more superior to other races, especially the Anglo nations.

BTW, i am not advocating the World to unite together to fight agains the whole white race, but it is necessary to completely strip off their condescending arrogance.

In fact, it is not necessary to isolate ourselves from the other races.

I hope we should unite together to fight against the racism in the World. The West, for example, think their race is much more superior to other races, especially the Anglo nations.

BTW, i am not advocating the World to unite together to fight agains the whole white race, but it is necessary to completely strip off their condescending arrogance.
I agree.they think that their blood is so exspensive!Anglos got rich because of India and they left India to rot!I hate them for that.But like they say its asian century now!

I agree.they think that their blood is so exspensive!Anglos got rich because of India and they left India to rot!I hate them for that.But like they say its asian century now!

They are parasites. That's what they are. Just look at what they did to Africa, China and India in the past. So it is important for us to stand up now and display our unity against these shameless aggressors. India - China - Pakistan issues aren't something that cannot be resolved. It's just a political game and a lot is about saving the face. When they start to work together rather than bashing eachother, that's when Asia becomes truely strong.

They are parasites. That's what they are. Just look at what they did to Africa, China and India in the past. So it is important for us to stand up now and display our unity against these shameless aggressors. India - China - Pakistan issues aren't something that cannot be resolved. It's just a political game and a lot is about saving the face. When they start to work together rather than bashing eachother, that's when Asia becomes truely strong.

thats why I liked japan during the WWII times they stood against the west.They said asia for asians only!They showed that they can take on the west!Just remember this asia control the material that powers the whole world OIL!

thats why I liked japan during the WWII times they stood against the west.They said asia for asians only!They showed that they can take on the west!Just remember this asia control the material that powers the whole world OIL!

Japan was a strong country then, but they let themselves down by siding with the Nazis. Their intention wasn't to fight the west, but to swallow up Asia and distract the alliance (freeing up the Nazis in Europe). Because of what they did to China and their refusal to apologize, I cannot forgive them. Germany committed attrocities but they owned up to it and the world has forgiven them. We expect the same from Japan.
Don't get me wrong though, I love their innocent individuals, they are nice people, I only have issues with their government and military.

Anyways, lets not derail this happy thread. It should be about India only and it's a proud moment worth celebrating. :cheers:

Japan was a strong country then, but they let themselves down by siding with the Nazis. Their intention wasn't to fight the west, but to swallow up Asia and distract the alliance (freeing up the Nazis in Europe). Because of what they did to China and their refusal to appologize, I cannot forgive them. Germany committed attrocities but they owned up to it and the world has forgiven them. We expect the same from Japan.
Don't get me wrong though, I love their innocent individuals, they are nice people, I only have issues with their government and military.

I agree to that.they made their biggest mistake when they sided with the nazis.And yeah nobody will and can forget what japan did to those innocent chinese.I hate them for that but I kinda like them because they were trying to help India against british but it was a fail

What the hell is going on....the topic of discussion is satellite launched by isro and not racism and its prevention...

Japan was a strong country then, but they let themselves down by siding with the Nazis. Their intention wasn't to fight the west, but to swallow up Asia and distract the alliance (freeing up the Nazis in Europe). Because of what they did to China and their refusal to apologize, I cannot forgive them. Germany committed attrocities but they owned up to it and the world has forgiven them. We expect the same from Japan.

Anyways, lets not derail this happy thread. It should be about India only and it's a proud moment worth celebrating. :cheers:

i saw a vid "rape of nanjing". it was 'crapped my pants' horrifying. have the japanese so far apologised for all they did?

Back
Top Bottom