What's new

India Strongly Rejects Pakistan Raising Kashmir at UN

Explains why a plebiscite hasn't been held in Kashmir to date!
cause pakistan according to UN resolution dint wakate its armies from Azad Kashmir - G&B so why should onli india agree to the terms of UN resolution :azn:

Indian occupation forces have killed 21 Kashmiris, all of them Muslim, most of them young men in August alone. India's colonial barbarism needs to be raised at the global level.
Thus indicating muslims are at wrong side in this war in this part of world, so are in many other parts of the world. Zarb, Taliban, ISIS, Syria etc etc...You PA is also killing muslims in Balochistan, FATA, Sindh, everywhere..

Just in case it hasnt been noticed, in India no one rules over another.

We have a wonderful system called elections which happens every 5 years - its been happening since independence & we elect our leaders.

BTW there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan.

they dont have a choice

they did but back then they got fooled by Gandhi
I don't think so, look at your country.....
Your army (also US forces) bomb your own countrymen every now and then, here and there by labelling them traitor /RAW /mosad/CIA agents:enjoy:

I don't think so, look at your country.....
Your army (also US forces) bomb your own countrymen every now and then, here and there by labelling them traitor /RAW /mosad/CIA agents:enjoy:

what does it mean?
doesnt your country put criminal in jail or hang them...i mean other than rapists who get VIP treatments.

what does it mean?
doesnt your country put criminal in jail or hang them...i mean other than rapists who get VIP treatments.
Thats the point, then why are you people crying about Kashmir
BLA is terrorist but Hizbul muzahideen are freedom fighters :enjoy:
Btw we also treat Pakistanis as VVIP too,just ask your Hizb friends :smokin:

what about it?
they have a seperate muslim country dont they?

Hmm..

I expected this. BD is not a Muslim nation , its a secular nation.

See, those Muslims chose Secularism over being an Muslim nation.

Thats the point, then why are you people crying about Kashmir
BLA is terrorist but Hizbul muzahideen are freedom fighters :enjoy:
Btw we also treat Pakistanis as VVIP too,just ask your Hizb friends :smokin:

dont be naive, dont compare Kashmir with Baluchistan, 50 RAW fed criminals VS millions and millions of Kashmiris who sings Pakistan anthem, wave Pakistani flag and celebrate Pakistan wins.
by the way we just caught few VVIPs in Lahore and Karachi, they are being fed 5 star meals right now

dont be naive, dont compare Kashmir with Baluchistan, 50 RAW fed criminals VS millions and millions of Kashmiris who sings Pakistan anthem, wave Pakistani flag and celebrate Pakistan wins.
by the way we just caught few VVIPs in Lahore and Karachi, they are being fed 5 star meals right now
Ooooooo is that so????????
And you think everyone accept that because you a holy saint said that :triniti::partay::partay:

Ooooooo is that so????????
And you think everyone accept that because you a holy saint said that :triniti::partay::partay:
And what wins???

Back
Top Bottom