What's new

India stands with Isreal

You have to understand:

India backs Israels right to defend itself from Hamas rockets not the fact that innocent are dying.

Thats why India supports an UN investigation

you dont even know who takfiris work for same master as yours israelis. By the way, Charles the hammer is hindu reincarnation of hammer fist once existed.

Its obvious, israeli terrorist partnered with hindu terrorist and fundamentalist. Put a t-shirt on with "Israel with indian terrorist"

Charles the hammer??? Hindu reincarnation of hammer fist???? way to go jamati :lol:
Nah its like this...Israel partnered with India against Muslim terrorists and fundamentalists and Jehadi Scum.
the t-shirt should have this wording..."Israel with India against Muslim terrorists":enjoy:

Last edited:
wasnt Mr Ghandi with Palestinian struggle? I dont know but i read a quote by him some days back in favour of Palestine...

@levina @Ayush @arp2041 @Ravi Nair
I am sure you meant Gandhi....Mahatma gandhi. :)
Ghandi or Feroze Ghandi is Rahul Gandhi's grand dad who changed his name to Gandhi after his dad in law, Mr.Nehru forced him.

Yes India always supported Palestine for humanitarian reasons. Not so long back India was very vocal about Israeli atrocities.Then Israel started supplying us the arms to fight against Pakistan and India decided to seal its mouth.So you see Pakistan is the reason behind all this (Kidding!! :D)

India has to balance its relations with 2 of its friends who are each other's foes.I heard India has recently voted for an investigation against Israel during UN meet.
And guess what? this wont hurt India's relationship with Israel at all.
Indian-Israeli relationship is pretty much under wraps...."pardeh ke peche" should be apt here.

No wonder you are not seeing Hamas as villians. you proved your theory :enjoy:

Seeing the world through the eyes of the zionazis. We're not surprised.

India has always supported a 2 state solution and was one of the first countries to recognise the PLO and the Palestinian people but we do not like wahabi/salafi filth and in particular the jihadi state of Saudi Arabia which is a known terror funder and that is why we also support Israel and the fight against Islamic terrorism.

Yeah, you're a typical double-agent. Why do you recognise the Palestinian people and at the same time support the zionazi occupation of Palestine. Your so-called 'Islamic terrorism's nothing but the armed struggle against the zionazi occupation, so we don't give a damn to what the zionazi pets call it.

Last edited:
If Islam can be a reason to create a nation of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, so why Jews can not have a secular state of Israel? It is difficult for an Indian to understand why people of different religions can not stay together peacefully? In a democracy people can have differences of opinion and yet be friends and co-exist. India and Israel share this fundamental value. India is secular and so is Israel. 25% of Israel population is non-jews, mostly muslims. India believes that both Israel and Palestine can live together peacefully. India does not subscribe to the extremist ideas like annihilation of Israel.

Yeah, you're a typical double-agent. Why do you recognise the Palestinian people and at the same time support the zionazi occupation of Palestine. Your so-called 'Islamic terrorism's nothing but the armed struggle against the zionazi occupation, so we don't give a damn to what the zionazi pets call it.

India recognizes Pakistan and still supported the rights of Bangladeshis to live with dignity.

Last edited:
If Islam can be a reason to create a nation of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, so why Jews can not have a secular state of Israel? It is difficult for an Indian to understand why people of different religions can not stay together peacefully? In a democracy people can have differences of opinion and yet be friends and co-exist. India and Israel share this fundamental value. India is secular and so is Israel. 25% of Israel population is non-jews, mostly muslims. India believes that both Israel and Palestine can live together peacefully. India does not subscribe to the extremist ideas like annihilation of Israel.

India recognizes Pakistan and still supported the rights of Bangladeshis to live with dignity.

Supporting the right to live with dignity and supporting an illegal occupation through genocide are not in the same league. So, the comparison is misleading.

When indians supported and elected a hindu fundamentalist entity in power, and supports and commit terrorism, there is very little excuse left for indians to claim democracy, decency or human values. Period.

Who the f***are you to passing comments about our decision and policy?This is noone of your business.

On topic:
Foreign policy is not based on some religious sentiments and emotions.It is well founded on national interest ,security and prirority.For that if wee need Palestine then we will get them or otherwise if we nees Israel we will consider them.Gaza bombinf and others are noone of our business.

I dunno why some Indian member here explain things to pakistanis.

The simplest answer is pakistanis have almost eradicated there minority by either killing or force conversion.
Other muslim countries are not far behind in this race of minority killing.
So why should we care if some Palestinian kid dies??
These muslims don't care when minorities are persecuted in there country.Instead they take joy and participate in killing there minorities.
Israel should carpet bomb these maggots for all I care.
Israel is a strategic friend of India and we should stand by them.

I dunno why some Indian member here explain things to pakistanis.

The simplest answer is pakistanis have almost eradicated there minority by either killing or force conversion.
Other muslim countries are not far behind in this race of minority killing.
So why should we care if some Palestinian kid dies??
These muslims don't care when minorities are persecuted in there country.Instead they take joy and participate in killing there minorities.
Israel should carpet bomb these maggots for all I care.
Israel is a strategic friend of India and we should stand by them.

Because many of them have been bitten by the Secularism bug and are victims of the "Aman ki Asha" scam. On a different thread an Indian forum member can be found apologizing on behalf of Indians who support Israel.

Because many of them have been bitten by the Secularism bug and are victims of the "Aman ki Asha" scam. On a different thread an Indian forum member can be found apologizing on behalf of Indians who support Israel.
I guess most of them are Pakistani false flaggers......

India stands with Zionist but Tamilnadu stands with Palestine

10270669_10204360530036886_173627603145591857_n.jpg

Nah....we are seeing the world through our own eyes because we are not blinded by religion. These terrorist/jehadi scum use ordinary Palestinians as human shields and when these poor guys get killed, the terrorist jumps up and down shouting "atrocity atrocity". See how these terrorists murder poor palestinians just to form a world opinion against Israel.
BTW, i don't intend to surprise you. so don't have such expectations.
You are ranting a lot about Palestinian suffering but what about the persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh? double standards eh?

Nah....we are seeing the world through our own eyes because we are not blinded by religion.

You're as blind as a bat as far as religion is concerned and that's the reason for the popularity of hindu terrorists like the BJP leaders in india. So. keep your lies to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom