What's new

India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores...

Guys ignore this trolla aunty she has zero credibility.
We can't expect anything good from those who can't even stick to their own religion. Soon she will leave the Islam too, just wait and watch... :sick:

I don't think she will change her religion of "Peace"

she will just blow herself up and become a Islamic jihadi

:rofl::rofl:

I hope our bowling should improve a bit especially in death overs....nobody bowls yorkers....

and fielding was very sloppy

I dont think our bowling was bad yesterday. And Umesh yadav had just slackened a bit in the last over as India was sure to win.

Its amazing to see that most Indians hindus try hard to become modern/secularist and liberal when it come to have discussion about religion or religious freedom but they cannot digest the freedom of their own peoples to leave their dharm..height of hypocrisy

this might all happen but is this the right thread???....should discuss anyother thread else.not HERE...plzz...now tell ajtr to GTFO..

Guys ignore this trolla aunty she has zero credibility.
We can't expect anything good from those who can't even stick to their own religion. Soon she will leave the Islam too, just wait and watch... :sick:
I wonder if your fore-fathers stick to their own original religion after the advent of islam that you are muslim today.:D.....speak about credibility ..oh yes.....tell me if you are syed or asharraf,qureshi or arab,or turkish or CS blood-line....:rofl:...then we will talk about the credibility.miya tum abhi bas anday main se nikle ho tumko bahut duniya dekhani hai.

and has anyone ever noticed ajtr online(green light lit on her profile???), i guess no which simply proves that she keeps on using alternative accounts one by one......she is truly a false flagger and has umpteen accounts to change from!!!!!1:devil:

Evil= Hinduism or Hindus or both.
none but only you guys on pdf.

and has anyone ever noticed ajtr online(green light lit on her profile???), i guess no which simply proves that she keeps on using alternative accounts one by one......she is truly a false flagger and has umpteen accounts to change from!!!!!1:devil:
that just prove how ignorant you are to make urself invisible in general settings of urs.:rolleyes:

only illegal hawala money goes into it.

Not a very convincing argument. As for bookies, they belong to every nation, religion and underworld gangs. Money is the only thing that matters to them.

none but only you guys on pdf.

'You guys' is a very vague statement..you mean all PDF, or Indians in PDF or Hindus in PDF.

'You guys' is a very vague statement..you mean all PDF, or Indians in PDF or Hindus in PDF.

evil internet hindus aunty ji ?
yes/no...can be anyone of those self professed patriot who calls others as isi agent or p@ki.

Not a very convincing argument. As for bookies, they belong to every nation, religion and underworld gangs. Money is the only thing that matters to them.
majority being indian coz they control the cricket financially.and iindian matches are high revenue generators both legally and illegally.

yes/no...can be anyone of those self professed patriot who calls others as isi agent or p@ki.

kya aunti ji phir koi evil apki definition mein pakistan ka hain ke nahi ? ya wahan sab doodh ke dhoole hain?

I wonder if your fore-fathers stick to their own original religion after the advent of islam that you are muslim today.:D

oh yeah aunty my ancestor were muslim i don't have any proof though

.....speak about credibility ..oh yes.....tell me if you are syed or asharraf,qureshi or arab,or turkish or CS blood-line....:rofl:...then we will talk about the credibility.miya tum abhi bas anday main se nikle ho tumko bahut duniya dekhani hai.

i am an INDIAN MUSLIM and i am proud of it i don't have anything to do with asharraf mushrraf syed and arab i have my own identity unlike confused pakistani... Aur rahi baat duniya dekhne ki bas Allah ye din na dikhaye ki mujhe apna dharam chhorna padjaaye... :)

AJTR....you know it all in and out that's why you left it right??

Every religion is wonderful and lead to same destination, its you who failed to see the beauty of hinduism and then spitting venom all over the forum.

You are weak and myopic.....couldn't understand the religion and the courage to follow it and as a coward ran here and there to find an easier option.

Why you need to convert?? Couldn't find anything good to stick?? and then claim to know all about hinduism. Pitty. May you stick with islam.....it will take you exactly where hinduism would have.....only if you find out courage to follow it in its true form.

Leave it Bro, these kind of pathetic people are just sad excuse for Human Beings, Can't be loyal to their country, religion or to anything, above that then somehow they believe they have higher IQ and are flowing against the tide, where they are right and everybody else is wrong and everybody else is out to get them, just enjoy the circus Bro :rofl::rofl:

AJTR you are coward to respect any religion you were hindu yesterday, muslim today or might be christian tomorrow,who knows???

cant face it,no probs COWARD...

Leave it Bro, these kind of pathetic people are just sad excuse for Human Beings, Can't be loyal to their country, religion or to anything, above that then somehow they believe they have higher IQ and are flowing against the tide, where they are right and everybody else is wrong and everybody else is out to get them, just enjoy the circus Bro :rofl::rofl:

I agree but then I feel I should respond not for the sake of her but for the readers. Hinduism says " Adharm or galat ka virodh karna utna hi zaroori hai zitna unse door rehna"

Unless she says Islam religion is better than hinduism which we dont believe as all religion are equal and meant to achieve God/Allah/Bhagwan, there is no point in switching religions just for the monetary profits.

I guess she was either forced or convinced due to some materialistic interests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom