What's new

India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores...

Posting a view is a different thing and insulting is other thing.
nah its not that i insult you but you insult yourself otherwise y dont you report my post which you feel insulting to mods.Btw who can be more insulting than you guys even dragging my parents into it.I must implictly say you guys dont have any respect and jinki koi izzat nahi to unki be-izzati kya...

nevermind.......
It feels like carving another country then.

ajtr will you just move out from the thread.... this thread is subjected to discuss India-Sri lanka ODI series not to hear your rants..

whats wrong i said in that when all bookies money generated from cricket is controlled by dawood ibrahim and channeled into terror acts in india.that makes you people equally culpable of those acts.

Pakistan team is expect to be in India by December. Majority of the revenue generated during the tour will go to BCCI, of which some of it will end up in GoI coffers which may go inturn go to the coffers of RAW & our Defence forces..so in effect using your logic Pakistan is funding our defense forces and intelligence agencies that are geared up to counter Pakistan by sending their team to India.

@ ajtr

Hey you better leave this thread now. You have spewed too much BS already and constantly talking offtopic:angry:. I can't understand how the mods even tolerate such a big fat troll like you. I am pretty sure that you are a pakistani that's why you quite frequently flaunt those pakistan flags.

Our Indian team thrashed lankans yesterday so convincingly and your pak team was beaten into submission by the same lankans just few days ago. That's why your a$$ is on fire.

Pakistan vs sri lanka thread mein to tumne ek shabd nahin baka aur ab is thread mein kanoon parh rahi ho.

Tum jaise log apne dukh se dukhi nahin hai balki doosron ke sukh se dukhi hain
! .

And don't try to pretend that you are an indian:butcher:.

feeling insecure...oh yes....

The only one being insecure is you who constantly feels the need to bash your old religion just to feel good on your decision to change your religion.

Pakistan team is expect to be in India by December. Majority of the revenue generated during the tour will go to BCCI, of which some of it will end up in GoI coffers which may go inturn go to the coffers of RAW & our Defence forces..so in effect using your logic Pakistan is funding our defense forces and intelligence agencies that are geared up to counter Pakistan by sending their team to India.
revenues are legal money but what i was talking about the illegal betting money on indian matches which is many more times higher than the legal revenues from match.

@ ajtr

Hey you better leave this thread now. You have spewed too much BS already and constantly talking offtopic:angry:. I can't understand how the mods even tolerate such a big fat troll like you. I am pretty sure that you are a pakistani that's why you quite frequently flaunt those pakistan flags.

Our Indian team thrashed lankans yesterday so convincingly and your pak team was beaten into submission by the same lankans just few days ago. That's why your a$$ is on fire.

Pakistan vs sri lanka thread mein to tumne ek shabd nahin baka aur ab is thread mein kanoon parh rahi ho.

Tum jaise log apne dukh se dukhi nahin hai balki doosron ke sukh se dukhi hain
! .

And don't try to pretend that you are an indian:butcher:.
Like india got thrashed by england and pakistan thrashed same england later on.:lol:

The only one being insecure is you who constantly feels the need to bash your old religion just to feel good on your decision to change your religion.
And who started it first?its only that i end it as always.

Like india got thrashed by england and pakistan thrashed same england later on.:lol:

Nah ! Like how england routed your pakistan team 4-0 in uae and later india thrashed the same england team 5-0.:rofl:

And your post proves that you are a pakistani.:wave:

revenues are legal money but what i was talking about the illegal betting money on indian matches which is many more times higher than the legal revenues from match.

Legal or illegal, the money usually ends up in the coffers of people who uses them against India or Pakistan.

You said you have no interest in cricket, but keep scores...Interesting

And who started it first?its only that i end it as always.

Yes yes..please..I understand you have to convince yourself everyday why the hell you changed your religion.So bash Hindus in internet for a while so as to feel good.

we have a lot better things to discuss than a sick confused lady who jumps btw religions even after being a part of both. lets talk on cricket guys.

I hope our bowling should improve a bit especially in death overs....nobody bowls yorkers....

and fielding was very sloppy

we have a lot better things to discuss than a sick confused lady who jumps btw religions even after being a part of both. lets talk on cricket guys.

I agree with you...her agenda is to just bash hindus...

Guys ignore this trolla aunty she has zero credibility.
We can't expect anything good from those who can't even stick to their own religion. Soon she will leave the Islam too, just wait and watch... :sick:

Legal or illegal, the money usually ends up in the coffers of people who uses them against India or Pakistan.
only illegal hawala money goes into it.

You said you have no interest in cricket, but keep scores...Interesting
Is it really hard to dig up cricket leg pulling old threads on PDF?:rolleyes:

Yes yes..please..I understand you have to convince yourself everyday why the hell you changed your religion.So bash Hindus in internet for a while so as to feel good.
no its not my own convincing but rather you people's frustration that convinces me.Yes it feels good to defeat the evil.

I hope our bowling should improve a bit especially in death overs....nobody bowls yorkers....

and fielding was very sloppy

I agree with you...her agenda is to just bash hindus...
exactlty we need fast bowlers with capabilty of swinging the ball in both ways.our current bowlers are okay in subcontinent pitches but they are average when it comes to pitches in australia and england.

Back
Top Bottom