What's new

India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores...

I came to this thread hoping to see some discussion on India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores ..... oops wrong thread i guesss :P

the way u people behave i feel disgusted and feel gud that i took right decision to disassociate from u people.

I'm proud of my decision.

Dont worry about comments of these so called patriots and pious Hindus.. You have full right to lead your life as you wish :)

there should be book on " How to derail thread " or "Derail thread for Dummies " by AJTR

by the way whats full form of AJTR

Its amazing to see that most Indians hindus try hard to become modern/secularist and liberal when it come to have discussion about religion or religious freedom but they cannot digest the freedom of their own peoples to leave their dharm..height of hypocrisy

Only if she spend more time in appreciating her new religion than dissing the old one.

Its amazing to see that most Indians hindus try hard to become modern/secularist and liberal when it come to have discussion about religion or religious freedom but they cannot digest the freedom of their own peoples to leave their dharm..height of hypocrisy

first of all i'm not a hindu i'm a muslim allhamdulillah
secondly i prfer you to read my comment one more time or two... :)
third she converted and still alive and posting nonsense without any fear means she is free and have full freedom :)

third she converted and still alive and posting nonsense without any fear means she is free and have full freedom :)

just because you dont agree with what she is posting don't mean its non sense. have some tolerance to hear different views even if you don't agree with it

This thread supports the theory that Cricket or thread related to cricket can not improve Indo-Pak relations. Kudos :hitwall:

I am christian.... so whats your point..????

jo insaan apne dharam ko ek baar chhor sakta hai wo dusri baar bhi chhor sakta hai :)
what next aunty ji? Christian?
beta ji tum kisi arabi turkey ka khoon nahi ho .the to hindu hi pahale.Waise pakistaniyon ki tarah indian muslims main bhi apnay ko syed,ashraff etc manate hain ...like hassan nisar says,"jitani abadi poore saudi arab ki nahi hogi uss se 10 guna syed asshraffs hamarey yahan hain".:rofl:

guys waste of time to reply ajtr...... danni vadileyandi....

Its called dual face identity and these same hindus blame me for suffering from multiple personality disorder.speak of irony......:lol:

Only if she spend more time in appreciating her new religion than dissing the old one.
feeling insecure...oh yes....

oh i rue the day and wonder if Grahem staines and his little sons had the same freedom on the night they were burnt in their car by hindu zealots.

What would you call this:
whats wrong i said in that when all bookies money generated from cricket is controlled by dawood ibrahim and channeled into terror acts in india.that makes you people equally culpable of those acts.

Back
Top Bottom