What's new

India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores...

@ajtr pakistan uttama krikeṭ aḍaṭam desam... Santosanga? ?

@ajtr ippuḍu miru i prantanlo vadili dayacesi ceyagalaru?

Achchha aunty ! Agar aap sach mein bharatiya ho to meri location mein devnagari mein jo likha hai ,likh kar batao zara roman script mein .

what stupid question you ask???.....i am an oriya but dont know hindi/sanskrit.....

Is that Barney Stinson?

Actually thats Neal Patrick Harris
But he is more commonly called Barney

I had an encounter with him in a Miami club in 2008 , He was hanging out with a guy and 2 Girls and one Scary Black body Guard
the first thing i said to him was OMG YOU ARE BARNEY STINSON
He was gracious enough to sign a Bar Napkin for me
I think he thought that I was a relative of Kal Penn aka Kalpen Modi

in 2010 , I got to know that he was actually Gay and the Guy he was hanging out at the club was his Husband

what stupid question you ask???.....i am an oriya but dont know hindi/sanskrit.....

Its not a stupid question ! I just asked her that question cuz she speaks in hindi/urdu on this forum quite often .

So she must khow the script as well:agree:

ne bonda le... boku dana.... neku siggu ledani naku telusu..... you are very gud....:rofl:
ufff this is the cultural values in indians and then they compare themselves with pakistanis on cultural values and ethos:rolleyes::pakistan:

Ps:Ramdan ke maheenay mein meri qabr kyon khodate ho.ek nahi do jaan jayengi ek hi qabr main.

ufff this is the cultural values in indians and then they compare themselves with pakistanis on cultural values and ethos:rolleyes::pakistan:

edchavule... boku dana... me ayya emanna pakistan vada?? leka me amma??

assalu nedhi oka bathukena?? puttindi India lo.... matladedi pakistan gurinchi......

po savu..... kinda bomb petti leptaru poo...

i ve lot of time to waste so i thought that i make use of guiding the indians in right direction on pdf.nahi to bachchon ka kya agar sahi guidance na mile to bhatak jaate hain.

i have simple words to describe persons like these ::: Traitors...

Jis Thali me khate hain usee me ched daalte hain ...
you know seeing ppl like you makes me feel ... the biggest mistake India did was allowing muslims to stay back in India...

aunty ji aaj aapne serial nhi dekha isliye gussa ho cricket pe ? .waise star plus poore south asia mein famous hain .:meeting:

i have simple words to describe persons like these ::: Traitors...

Jis Thali me khate hain usee me ched daalte hain ...
you know seeing ppl like you makes me feel ... the biggest mistake India did was allowing muslims to stay back in India...
yes you said right hindus were always traitors like vibhishana to jaichand.but if vibhishan havent helped ram then dharma wud have got defeated at the hands of ravana.so vibishan recognised his duty and helped dharma so do i. now watever you want call it -

ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye or
jis thali maon khati hai ussi main ched karti hai.

it doesnt matter to me what you all indians think or say .all matter to me is my righteous duty in the path of dharma.

Back
Top Bottom