What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

You are quite delusional my friend ! There is no such thing as "pro-Pakistan", "pro-India", or pro - whatever in the American political machine.

The US is only pro-interest. If it serves the US to side with Pakistan against India it will do so in a heart beat. You guys are just being used by the US to contain China and you're needed in the IT sector since you'll work for a slave wage.
It's sad you don't see this especially after what happened to your aurath diplomat

Exactly. Indians are so gullible. They are so in awe of the white man that whenever America interacts with India, they think America is pro-India.

America only cares about America. India right now is a useful pawn in America's China containment policy. That's the only purpose India has from an American POV.

India is just a stooge being used once again by a western power. It was the British empire before and now the American empire.

This is why everyone says India just loves being a slave to the white man. They enjoy it. That's why Indians don't deserve to be respected. How can you respect a country and its people when they have such a slave mentality to the white race.

America will switch to side with Pakistan and others in a heartbeat if India becomes powerful enough to challenge American dominance.

Indians are incredibly gullible people.
I guess their IQ scores and PISA scores are correct after all.

Exactly. Indians are so gullible. They are so in awe of the white man that whenever America interacts with India, they think America is pro-India.

America only cares about America. India right now is a useful pawn in America's China containment policy. That's the only purpose India has from an American POV.

India is just a stooge being used once again by a western power. It was the British empire before and now the American empire.

This is why everyone says India just loves being a slave to the white man. They enjoy it. That's why Indians don't deserve to be respected. How can you respect a country and its people when they have such a slave mentality to the white race.

America will switch to side with Pakistan and others in a heartbeat if India becomes powerful enough to challenge American dominance.

You are exactly right on point! I must admit there was a point once in Pakistan where the general public was in total awe of everything American.

However, the tables have completely turned as every survey shows and even the most hardcore liberal of those in civil society have realized that the US will act only for her interest and not an 'ally' of Pakistan

I personally think this is exactly why the Chinese are loved so much by Pakistanis irrespective of being liberal or religious.

Last edited:

:rofl: Ilove the chinese reverance for the "white man" every time some chinaman here keep saying "white man this" or "white man that"
no wonder chinese women stay away from chinese men. such inferiority complex is unattractive

You are exactly right on point! I must admit there was a point once in Pakistan where the general public was in total awe of everything American.

However, the tables have completely turned as every survey shows and even the most hardcore liberal of those in civil society have realized that the US will act only for her interest and not an 'ally' of Pakistan

I personally think this is exactly why the Chinese are loved so much by Pakistanis irrespective of being liberal or religious.
there is no need to take the high ground here. all pakistanis are cavity searched regularly in the US, while your country remains silent.

:rofl: Ilove the chinese reverance for the "white man" every time some chinaman here keep saying "white man this" or "white man that"
no wonder chinese women stay away from chinese men. such inferiority complex is unattractive

there is no need to take the high ground here. all pakistanis are cavity searched regularly in the US, while your country remains silent.

Are Pakistani the only nationality that is searched ?

And we are talking about a diplomat with immunity you fool not average people.

Pakistanis are searched regularly. thats why you guys pretend to be indians in US
btw she did not have diplomatic immunity

No only Indian believe they are above the US law when stay over in the US, even US senator or congress when they send to prison, all subject of strip search. Indian think very highly and mightily of themselves to believe US should have different set of standard when dealing with Indian inmate.

are you suggesting only Pakistanis are searched and not other nationalities?

Also, I have been watching Indian news all day and they all are saying she has diplomatic immunity

Your diplomat was treated like a bharti naari and not even given an apology

pehlay apni aukaath dhekh

No only Indian believe they are above the US law when stay over in the US, even US senator or congress when they send to prison, all subject of strip search. Indian think very highly and mightily of themselves to believe US should have different set of standard when dealing with Indian inmate.

Apparently USA has agreed to that belief of Indians, and apologized for their mistake :lol:

are you suggesting only Pakistanis are searched and not other nationalities?

Also, I have been watching Indian news all day and they all are saying she has diplomatic immunity

Indian think they are immune to all kind of treatment, superior race in some sort.

Apparently USA has agreed to that belief of Indians, and apologized for their mistake :lol:

John Kerry found the situation regrettable because under some circumstance, prisoner strip search can be bypass to prevent the fallout with some nation overreact to the situation. John Kerry didn't apologized to the action, John Kerry knew full well US law enforcement didn't violate the right of an inmate particular an Indian inmate work as a diplomat in the US.

Indian think they are immune to all kind of treatment, superior race in some sort.

John Kerry found the situation regrettable because under some circumstance, prisoner strip search can be bypass to prevent the fallout with some nation overreact to the situation. John Kerry didn't apologized to the action, John Kerry knew full well US law enforcement didn't violate the right of an inmate particular an Indian inmate work as a diplomat in the US.

What John Kerry had in mind take it up with John Kerry kid.

All I know he picked up a phone and apologized :lol:

Oh right, how can i forget, exactly same words used by Obama after spanking in Salala :lol:

India threw baby tantrum do demand an apology, they know full well their demand have no leg to stand on, express regret over something that don't mean offer an apology in an admission of guilt.

regret isn't a form of apology, Kerry didn't say he sorry for the incident.

Poor Pakistanis and Cheenis, got your asses spanked by US in Salala and Belgrade embassy saga, and expexted India would be treated the same.

Poor idiots, know your commie place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom