What's new

India: Soldiers suicide: 425 in the Army, IAF, Navy since 2014

pathetic when i asked you to visit Pakistan's national library,
and total defeat of IA, i think you have not watched yet your ex-army officers confessions
Only your libraries will tell these lies lol.
Go to Google and search for your militaries history it's quite embarrassing.

and who crossed International Borders first ????
This shows how little you know about anything. Now run away kid

That doesnt mean there is no suicides in Pakistan security personnel . Do you hav any official source to support your claim.

But the point that @Samlee made is important.

Indian forces are trained using secular values which will not generate the same level of patriotism and discipline like Pakistan's forces which are trained in the name of Islam.

So the end result is India ends up with less motivated and frustrated force who take out their lives very easily.

India does not simply have a compelling cause that can motivate its forces.

But the point that @Samlee made is important.

Indian forces are trained using secular values which will not generate the same level of patriotism and discipline like Pakistan's forces which are trained in the name of Islam.

So the end result is India ends up with less motivated and frustrated force who take out their lives very easily.

India does not simply have a compelling cause that can motivate its forces.

Suicide Is Forbidden In Islam.We Muslims Are Taught To Bear The Problems Sent In Our Lives With Patience.According To Islam,The Pain That We Suffer In This World Cleanses Our Sins And Saves Us From Even Graver Punishments In The Next World.

However I Do Believe That Nationalism Can Be A Driving Force If Certain Issues Within The Indian Army Are Addressed.

Only your libraries will tell these lies lol.
Go to Google and search for your militaries history it's quite embarrassing.

This shows how little you know about anything. Now run away kid
tera sabun slow hai kiya :) already answered this and you are quoting me again, read previous and then come up with new one

tera sabun slow hai kiya :) already answered this and you are quoting me again, read previous and then come up with new one
English please.
As I told you before don't bring in your version of history mixed with fantasy.
Your previous posts make no sense at all.

English please.
As I told you before don't bring in your version of history mixed with fantasy.
Your previous posts make no sense at all.
then dont bother me to quote in your next reply, first reply on previous one and then ask anything else

Back
Top Bottom