What's new

India: Soldiers suicide: 425 in the Army, IAF, Navy since 2014

ohh congrats but please check whether it is suicide blast proof or not because this comment in reply to someone said related to suicide bombing :p:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Well how?
Economy: check
Military: check
Modiji: check:flame:
BMD: check
Nuclear triad: Check
Hamare purane dande or tell: Check:p:
Bhaiya kaise karoge? Sab to hai bachane ke liye:yahoo:

Well how?
Economy: check
Military: check
Modiji: check:flame:
BMD: check
Nuclear triad: Check
Hamare purane dande or tell: Check:p:
Bhaiya kaise karoge? Sab to hai bachane ke liye:yahoo:

opps i forget typical banya mindset :) as we did in 1947 tiya pancha of akhand bharat and as world witnessed in 1948 when we took half of kashmir :) and as we defeated you in 1965 and 1999 respectively, and as we ruled on your grand grand fathers more than 1000 years :) and i think you have not read yet the news about 2 major setbacks for indian missile development, specially your much awaited K4 :chilli::chilli::chilli:

opps i forget typical banya mindset :) as we did in 1947 tiya pancha of akhand bharat and as world witnessed in 1948 when we took half of kashmir :) and as we defeated you in 1965 and 1999 respectively, and as we ruled on your grand grand fathers more than 1000 years :) and i think you have not read yet the news about 2 major setbacks for indian missile development, specially your much awaited K4 :chilli::chilli::chilli:
Testing is done for a reason my friend, and stop this 1965 victory thing, it was a cease fire forced on to India by Soviet Union and USA, we had only used our 10% ammunition and captured more than 1800 sq km area, we were on your gates, you call that a victory??
Kargil was a misadventure by Pakistan army, mountain warfare is Cruel and any army on the foothills would be at a natural disadvantage, our several men lost their lives but the total area captured was recovered fully except 1 peak 5353 and this was a battle of reclamation, it was not given back by you, but was taken back from you...
And yes in the recent K4 test problem was with the launching platform's silo rather than with the missile....
And QRSAM is still under work, I hope it will be fixed....
I don't have personal grudge with Pakistan, but please let India live peacefully, we hate wars...

Testing is done for a reason my friend, and stop this 1965 victory thing, it was a cease fire forced on to India by Soviet Union and USA, we had only used our 10% ammunition and captured more than 1800 sq km area, we were on your gates, you call that a victory??
Kargil was a misadventure by Pakistan army, mountain warfare is Cruel and any army on the foothills would be at a natural disadvantage, our several men lost their lives but the total area captured was recovered fully except 1 peak 5353 and this was a battle of reclamation, it was not given back by you, but was taken back from you...
And yes in the recent K4 test problem was with the launching platform's silo rather than with the missile....
And QRSAM is still under work, I hope it will be fixed....
I don't have personal grudge with Pakistan, but please let India live peacefully, we hate wars...
hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: come on friend stop saying this when your own army generals admitted it openly in talk shows let me show you only one clip from your very own army retired personnel revealing that in 1965 war India ran out of ammunition, and rushed to United Nation for ceasefire
just watch from 00:00:01 to 00:00:23

and if you guys win the war then why your PM lal Bahadur Shashtri died after the ceasefire let me tell you he was unable to digest the happiness that he saved India from a complete defeat. One more thing you guys did aggression and attacked on lahore and we defended it successfully and push back indian armed forces. PAF outclass Indian Air Force,

and if India hate wars then who the hell invaded in East Pakistan and now supporting insurgency in Pakistan. Dont worry we will teach you a better lesson just wait and watch......

hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: come on friend stop saying this when your own army generals admitted it openly in talk shows let me show you only one clip from your very own army retired personnel revealing that in 1965 war India ran out of ammunition, and rushed to United Nation for ceasefire
just watch from 00:00:01 to 00:00:23

and if you guys win the war then why your PM lal Bahadur Shashtri died after the ceasefire let me tell you he was unable to digest the happiness that he saved India from a complete defeat. One more thing you guys did aggression and attacked on lahore and we defended it successfully and push back indian armed forces. PAF outclass Indian Air Force,

and if India hate wars then who the hell invaded in East Pakistan and now supporting insurgency in Pakistan. Dont worry we will teach you a better lesson just wait and watch......
https://idsa.in/specialfeature/TheContextoftheCeaseFireDecisioninthe1965_skalyanaraman_210915
Read this and you will get to know why India accepted the cease fire.
Whole world knows that in 1965 war, it was your PA regulars and mujahideen that secretly entered Kashmir and we're preparing an uprising, but local kashmiri population reported these people to the army and your plan was caught, we opened 3 fronts because we wanted PA armour to Shell out some tanks in akhnoor sector and it worked...JN Chaudhary was under false impression that our ammunition dumps were over and when Lal bahadur shastri approached general for war to be continued for 1 week more, he advised shastri for a cease fire and told him the following reasons.
1.Pakistan still may have 3 weeks of ammunition left (as in those days US used to provide 6 weeks of war wastage reserves and a total of 90 days of ammunition to it's allies at cheap rates).
2. If the war was fought for 3 weeks more without any conclusion the Chinese would had entered war.
3. Pakistan still had equal no of tanks.
4. PAF was having 6 weeks of spares and ammunition.
He was not aware of field operations, he missed some and made assumptions, your a$$ was on the line because you had only 4 weeks of ammunition, India still had double the number of tanks and had only used 10% of ammunition.
When the general himself is under false assumptions what will the staff know?
This is your own news channel talking about your Kashmir plan read it carefully.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1203411
Now this radio station or rebel radio station was not in Kashmir but in Pakistan near Rawalpindi.
Another one....
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1203708
Ab toh propaganda ke aage aao Bhai!!!!!

https://idsa.in/specialfeature/TheContextoftheCeaseFireDecisioninthe1965_skalyanaraman_210915
Read this and you will get to know why India accepted the cease fire.
Whole world knows that in 1965 war, it was your PA regulars and mujahideen that secretly entered Kashmir and we're preparing an uprising, but local kashmiri population reported these people to the army and your plan was caught, we opened 3 fronts because we wanted PA armour to Shell out some tanks in akhnoor sector and it worked...JN Chaudhary was under false impression that our ammunition dumps were over and when Lal bahadur shastri approached general for war to be continued for 1 week more, he advised shastri for a cease fire and told him the following reasons.
1.Pakistan still may have 3 weeks of ammunition left (as in those days US used to provide 6 weeks of war wastage reserves and a total of 90 days of ammunition to it's allies at cheap rates).
2. If the war was fought for 3 weeks more without any conclusion the Chinese would had entered war.
3. Pakistan still had equal no of tanks.
4. PAF was having 6 weeks of spares and ammunition.
He was not aware of field operations, he missed some and made assumptions, your a$$ was on the line because you had only 4 weeks of ammunition, India still had double the number of tanks and had only used 10% of ammunition.
When the general himself is under false assumptions what will the staff know?
This is your own news channel talking about your Kashmir plan read it carefully.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1203411
Now this radio station or rebel radio station was not in Kashmir but in Pakistan near Rawalpindi.
Another one....
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1203708
Ab toh propaganda ke aage aao Bhai!!!!!

nice try, next time do it better while propagating world knows who won the 1965 despite indians justification :cheesy:. take my advice go to the library and check International News Papers of that time

nice try, next time do it better while propagating world knows who won the 1965 despite indians justification :cheesy:. take my advice go to the library and check International News Papers of that time
Which library ? Your libraries?
Lol who are you kidding?

We held 5 times more territory than you that too in fertile Punjab region while your army captured a small amount of territory in deserts of Rajasthan. And a few more days of fighting would have meant total defeat of PA. Only thing that your military did well was from your air force side but that too had no good effect on your cause .This what neutral sources have said about the war . You are free to believe what your government wants you to believe. I hope it makes you sleep well at night:rolleyes:

I have studied official papers and reports by prominent military leaders and Govt officers of that time, operation Gibraltar was a realty even if many deny it....
Don't quote me, you are seriously brain dead, this is Dawn your own news paper go to the links...

I have studied official papers and reports by prominent military leaders and Govt officers of that time, operation Gibraltar was a realty even if many deny it....
Don't quote me, you are seriously brain dead, this is Dawn your own newspaper go to the links...
lol run baby run, you guys are brain dead and no one here is denying operation Gibraltar, that's the fact, but in response, India crossed International borders and attacked on Lahore, that's what we defended it successfully

lol run baby run, you guys are brain dead and no one here is denying operation Gibraltar, that's the fact, but in response, India crossed International borders and attacked on Lahore, that's what we defended it successfully
Now use some of the brain cells and think who attacked first?

Which library ? Your libraries?
Lol who are you kidding?

We held 5 times more territory than you that too in fertile Punjab region while your army captured a small amount of territory in deserts of Rajasthan. And a few more days of fighting would have meant total defeat of PA. Only thing that your military did well was from your air force side but that too had no good effect on your cause .This what neutral sources have said about the war . You are free to believe what your government wants you to believe. I hope it makes you sleep well at night:rolleyes:
pathetic when i asked you to visit Pakistan's national library,
and total defeat of IA, i think you have not watched yet your ex-army officers confessions

I guess this is the different between China and India. In China, fat cat generals kill themselves to avoid corruption arrest. In India, soldiers kill themselves because the fat cat generals can freely dip their hands in soldiers' cookie jars while treating their soldiers like personal valet. Very sad.

You..... idiot you sent regular commanders and irregulars with them into our territory!!!!!!you think you were in your country???
You crossed international border!!!
idiot + ignorant IO Kashmir is a disputed territory, who the hell tells you thats Kashmir is internationally recognized Endian atoot ang aka ling

Back
Top Bottom