What's new

India snubs China, to attend Nobel ceremony

If such small things become snubs, then I fear we will have million of such snubs taking place between countries

If such small things become snubs, then I fear we will have million of such snubs taking place between countries

It was a small snub in the scheme of things, and relatively unimportant. What matters is the overall picture.

CD, why don't you take some rest. You must been tired defending China against us poor Indians.

Great move!
China should be aware that there is another one standing face to face against it.
You are yet to be the Big Bro.
Till you be,we ll also follow.
:D

Bad move my friend, you will see the impact of this. If you think China is no big bro... neither is INDIA.

It would have been wiser not to step on "toes" so to speak. Oh well, your loss.

It was a small snub in the scheme of things, and relatively unimportant. What matters is the overall picture.

I would not even call it a snub...and media give such events hue and color to make it as if China and India had a major disagreement on a continent size issue

I would not even call it a snub...and media give such events hue and color to make it as if China and India had a major disagreement on a continent size issue

The hue and cry serves the purposes of both sides.

Now they can both explain to their people why the meeting didn't produce results.

We compare ourselves or compete against China.
We don't ask for their help.
We are not Pakistan.

Its amazing to see reaction of India refusing to meet Chinese request!
Some people are crying over it.

We compare ourselves or compete against China.
We don't ask for their help.
We are not Pakistan.

Its amazing to see reaction of India refusing to meet Chinese request!
Some people are crying over it.

:lol:

Pathetic.
A wrong concept misleads the understanding; a wrong deed degrades the whole man, and may eventually demolish the structure of the human ego.
Mohammad Alama Iqbal - Esq

Bad move my friend, you will see the impact of this. If you think China is no big bro... neither is INDIA.

It would have been wiser not to step on "toes" so to speak. Oh well, your loss.

Loss, Impact? Aisa kuchh nahin hoga (nothing of that sort will happen). So-called 'snubbing' may continue, but economic cooperation will continue.

Back
Top Bottom