What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i fear the most. Some years ago i remember they established a radio station in my district near to Bay of Bengal.

Bang on target. :tup:

many have got aadhar cards and ration cards too.............this congress govt sucks

If congress wins the next 2014 elections then it will via vote fraud.

it has 0 chance and we have got rid of ballot boxes.We have machines to cast vote now,,,fraud is near impossible

it has 0 chance and we have got rid of ballot boxes.We have machines to cast vote now,,,fraud is near impossible

Check the US elections of 2000,machines can be hacked too.

Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud | Scoop News

A Udasi saint whose son I know has said that Congress will win 2014 elections via vote fraud. He's certain about it and many predictions of his have come to pass. He had told me not to go to Libya or go to it in 2008 ,he told that a war with happen there in coming years.

many have got aadhar cards and ration cards too.............this congress govt sucks

You can't put blame only Congress. All the political parties of those states where large number of Bangladeshi's are staying are blamed to.

Check the US elections of 2000,machines can be hacked too.

Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud | Scoop News

A Udasi saint whose son I know has said that Congress will win 2014 elections via vote fraud. He's certain about it and many predictions of his have come to pass. He had told me not to go to Libya or go to it in 2008 ,he told that a war with happen there in coming years.

Election commission in india involves so many ppl thats its near to impossible for this to happen here,,,,,

Congress will be fortunate to win 120 seats this time........out of 542

You can't put blame only Congress. All the political parties of those states where large number of Bangladeshi's are staying are blamed to.

Only congress has been ruling assam for a long time through tarun gogoi
And bjp is totally against this thing but these bangladeshis pose as indian muslim and so it becomes diff for govt to act

Election commission in india involves so many ppl thats its near to impossible for this to happen here,,,,,

Only congress has been ruling assam for a long time through tarun gogoi
And bjp is totally against this thing but these bangladeshis pose as indian muslim and so it becomes diff for govt to act

Congress will win across india.Not punjab.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...angladesh-border-killing-9.html#ixzz2eCxaXEm2

Believe me it will happen and Congress will win it via vote fraud, continue its anti-Russia policy which will lead to Russia being neutral in the coming India-China war in which USA will be involved ,as USA will be trying to save itself from depression and civil disturbances and will start a direct war against Iran and indirect one in India-China .

Libya was a rich stable nation in 2008 and look at what Al qaeda and USA did to it in 2011. No one thought that Al qaeda will achieve power in Libya. But the saint I know warned me against joining Libyan National oil company.I was lucky to listen to his advice.

Congress will win across india.Not punjab.

Believe me it will happen and Congress will win it via vote fraud, continue its anti-Russia policy which will lead to Russia being neutral in the coming India-China war in which USA will be involved ,as USA will be trying to save itself from depression and civil disturbances and will start a direct war against Iran and indirect one in India-China .

Libya was a rich stable nation in 2008 and look at what Al qaeda and USA did to it in 2011. No one thought that Al qaeda will achieve power in Libya. But the saint I know warned me against joining Libyan National oil company.I was lucky to listen to his advice.

Nai yaar,,,,,,,,,,,i am telling u

fraud is impossible as all the representatives are involved in checking the machines and vote counting.
all the ppl of election comission are actually normal middle class govt employees who are paid extra for election duty and the exercise is done at such scale that it will be impossible to influence results

at least thats what i am totally sure about

Bt BSF kills more than BGB and violet the humanity because our country is small. It's the fact.

Plz tell me how much Indians have been killed by BGB in this year 2013? I'm telling you that 58 BD people have been killed by BSF in this year. Is it normal?

If any Indian tries to cross border into BD your BGB should shoot them. Same goes for any BDeshi trying to cross into India.

Nai yaar,,,,,,,,,,,i am telling u

fraud is impossible as all the representatives are involved in checking the machines and vote counting.
all the ppl of election comission are actually normal middle class govt employees who are paid extra for election duty and the exercise is done at such scale that it will be impossible to influence results

at least thats what i am totally sure about

Even in USA this was thought so.But look what happened there. I am certain it will happen.

India's EVM are Vulnerable to Fraud

You might not believe it now,but when congress will win you better be ready to go street protests because Congress will lead India towards destruction by getting us in a war with China.

@Jungibaaz - you handed me an infraction for trolling when my post was quite related to the thread but you came to this thread and saw people trolling and did nothing. Is that the standard of your moderation?

Who the bloody hell are you to lecture me about my mod duties?

You WERE trolling in another thread. For which you received an infraction, how did I know you were trolling??? Am I some sort of psychic, do I have an all seeing crustal ball? No! I respond to reports wherever they are aimed at.

YOUR POST was reported and I dealt with it. If you have any issue with that, you take it up with my seniors.

As for this thread. I responded to a report about this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/276151-india-should-stop-bangladesh-border-killing-3.html#post4738605

I did not have time to go through this thread or even read other posts. I have multiple other reports to deal with too.
And when I saw that another mod had ALREADY taken care of the reported post. I left.

Now just what are you accusing me of? Bias, incompetence???

Do me a favour, if you feel you are being wronged or that there's something wrong with me... make a thread in GHQ if you need and raise it with my seniors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the bloody hell are you to lecture me about my mod duties?

You WERE trolling in another thread. For which you received an infraction, how did I know you were trolling??? Am I some sort of psychic, do I have an all seeing crustal ball? No! I respond to reports wherever they are aimed at.

YOUR POST was reported and I dealt with it. If you have any issue with that, you take it up with my seniors.

As for this thread. I responded to a report about this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/276151-india-should-stop-bangladesh-border-killing-3.html#post4738605

I did not have time to go through this thread or even read other posts. I have multiple other reports to deal with too.
And when I saw that another mod had ALREADY taken care of the reported post. I left.

Now just what are you accusing me of? Bias, incompetence???

Do me a favour, if you feel you are being wronged or that there's something wrong with me... make a thread in GHQ if you need and raise it with my seniors!

you are overreacting mate... people say these things all the time.. :D

You underestimate the congressi thugs. I hope the prediction is wrong ,but then when congress wins , remember it will be via mass vote fraud in 2014 .

even main opposition party BJP does not oppose EVM .. and trust me.. they will accept defeat gracefully if they were defeated..same would be for congress..

you are overreacting mate... people say these things all the time.. :D

Nah mate, it annoys me a lot. I try to be as fair as I can be with everyone and this is what I get in response.

There's one person who thanked that post. Who has been contacting me via PM for responses to posts they need dealing with. It's not part of my mod duties, but I do it anyway wherever I find the time. And this person thanks the post, unbelievable...

And the person who just questioned my duty here, he was just caught trolling and issued an infraction. If he doesn't like that then can go and take that up in the GHQ. But to call me out like that, that is just insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom