What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend, please don't distort my scriptures again as you seem to be an expert at doing so. Kurukshetra is the battle of right over wrong ... very similar to jihad in Islam. It is not for you to judge whether the Khalistani movement is right or wrong. It is for the people of India to do so. Most Sikhs in India are against that movement as well. For you to brand all Sikhs as traitors makes you the biggest demon here. Now go and do Kurukshetra in your mind before you promote it as a battle of Hinduism against the Sikhs or the Muslims etc. You need to cleanse your mind before you start cleansing your soul. Read Bhagavad Gita again. But this time read it without all that bigotry and egotistical cr@p which seems to exist in your mind and soul

:lol: .....the famous straw-men defense of cowards everywhere. I have neither quoted any scriptures nor have called all skihs khalistanis. You are pathetic.

We are still waiting for your reply to oiltrader bashing Hinduism, Hindus and India :devil: ...........there is no need for me to define right and wrong. It is defined clearly in this thread. The question is if you have the courage to choose what is right and fight for what is right.

You have repeatedly chosen cowardice as your path and that choice is what defines you.

To foolishly assume a coward like you command any respect and then to preach to others is a sad reflection on you and your delusions.

Come back to me only after you reply to oiltrader ...... till then you will remain the coward who ran away from kurukshetra.

Dude, the only ego trip which I despise is Mritunjaya's distortion of Hindu scripture to insult other religions. Also despise his use of a sacred verse as his forum name. Noted. Will end the discussion here.

Now, I know you have some prior issues with the guy but to run him down you are supporting a person who is insulting other religion. How fair is that?

Also, If he is distorting the facts than believe me people are well informed enough to see the flaws. What;s the point to continuing with an argument who's basic premise itself is wrong!!

Now, I know you have some prior issues with the guy but to run him down you are supporting a person who is insulting other religion. How fair is that?

Also, If he is distorting the facts than believe me people are well informed enough to see the flaws. What;s the point to continuing with an argument who's basic premise itself is wrong!!

Noted. The self proclaimed Hindu guru just called me a coward. I will however leave that to his karma. Am out of this discussion. It was being conducted in the wrong thread anyway. If the big mouth has the guts to do so, he can open a new thread on the topic and I will challenge him there

Yeah! Khalistan Zindabad :D

Now Sir,flip off !

Even If we got khalistan , how safe will we be ? Pakistan will come swallow it up quickly and today's sikhs are not as brave as there forefathers nor do we have weapons. BJP rule of Punjab is fine for me.

Noted. The self proclaimed Hindu guru just called me a coward. I will however leave that to his karma. Am out of this discussion. It was being conducted in the wrong thread anyway. If the big mouth has the guts to do so, he can open a new thread on the topic and I will challenge him there

Fair enough!!
@Mritunjaya - Can we leave any further discussion on that discourse for some other thread? This is a thread on Border security not religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even If we got khalistan , how safe will we be ? Pakistan will come swallow it up quickly and today's sikhs are not as brave as there forefathers nor do we have weapons. BJP rule of Punjab is fine for me.

man for the love of god..................khalistan philosophy is a load of ****

no one cares here,,,ppl have got money and are used to living in india as a whole and not just punjab

Fair enough!!
@Mritunjaya - Can we leave any further discussion on that discourse for some other thread? This is a thread on Border security not religion.

didn't u hear..........he judges us!!:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Now how about you tell us who you really are? I mean c'mon sardarxyz :hang2:

i will as the day u left punjab,,,,u lost the right to talk on matters concerning punjab

man for the love of god..................khalistan philosophy is a load of ****

no one cares here,,,ppl have got money and are used to living in india as a whole and not just punjab

didn't u hear..........he judges us!!:omghaha:

khalistan philosophy is a load of ****

Partly agree.It is the step child of non-implementation of anandpur resolution .Even most jat sikhs know that after creation of khalistan would face invasion by Pakistan and Sikhism will be destroyed as Pakistanis have large scores to settle and might not hesitate from using WMD against sikhs. That was nothing but a last ditch option that become popular because of the games Congress was playing. Ultimately,even many of the older people who had sympathy with this movement agree that BJP rule of Punjab is one of the best things to happen. If it congress ,they would have screwed and destroyed us for the Arya Samajis,if Khalistan was created then pakistan would have destroyed us. Either ways,BJP is a safer option for Punjab anyway compared to khalistan or congress rule.

Calm down! I'm not signing on the Declaration of Independence.

i will as the day u left punjab,,,,u lost the right to talk on matters concerning punjab
Who said I'm in NZ.Were you there to wave me off at the airport.

LOL! Funny guy.Me khush hua :lol:

Calm down! I'm not signing on the Declaration of Independence.

Who said I'm in NZ.Were you there to wave me off at the airport.

LOL! Funny guy.Me khush hua :lol:

then u must be the babbar khalsa sleeper cell waiting for instructions!!:mamba:

then u must be the babbar khalsa sleeper cell waiting for instructions!!:mamba:
Yeah!Its good money better than what the dudes in brown shorts and sticks pay :D

totally agreed...........due to this trespassing muslim population of assam has shot up many folds and most are bangladeshi muslims!!

who knows they start their own separatist movement soon??!!

This is what i fear the most. Some years ago i remember they established a radio station in my district near to Bay of Bengal.

the same caste system exists in us sikhs too..........the sameand u are proclaiming urself to be a jat urself!!

now how does that entitle u to laugh at others??

Bang on target. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom