What's new

India should offer the Maldives statehood within our Union, says M P Anil

. Since you have nothing useful to do other than being an e-warrior of mother India while there is every possibility that a rocket fired in native Tamil Nadu by TNLA can get you, you could post a link or some copy-pasted information about Guru Goraknath and his kingdom which may help increase knowledge of the matter for non-indian posters. Much appreciated.
pardon my ignorance but what is TNLA @KS

no the conditional agreements are weak documents and can be disobeyed, India does not want that situation at all. The merges should be accepted by the member of Parliaments in the constitution of a country if you want to bring a country closer to you and, so that even government of that country cannot overrule it. The term acceptance here plays the main role.

I am talking about democratic way.

That will give the way for Chinese to bully this small Island and try to make another Srilanka.

you cannot stop Maldives deciding their fate, it is a free country assisted by Indian Military. What happens it happens in the Parliament of Maldives, what they want.

you cannot stop Maldives deciding their fate, it is a free country assisted by Indian Military. What happens it happens in the Parliament of Maldives, what they want.
The discussion here is if maldives wants to join Indian Union, It is not force Maldives to Join India . It is an offer.

pardon my ignorance but what is TNLA @KS

Some publicity stunt. What I read few boys claimed to form TNLA and then tried to rob a bank in Tamil Nadu and angry mob beat them too much and handed over to police. This way Tamil Nadu Liberation army came to existence and died the same day. :lol::lol: :hitwall::rofl:

Can you just tell me the reasons why you are against the merger??

I am not against the merger, but I am against the timing of the statement. I do not have much knowledge about which parties are India's friend and which are not. There are different views about India in the parliament of Maldives. So once we have the Majority which are pro Indian, then we can talk about statehood .

I am not against the merger, but I am against the timing of the statement. I do not have much knowledge about which parties are India's friend and which are not. There are different views about India in the parliament of Maldives. So once we have the Majority which are pro Indian, then we can talk about statehood .

these guys from malidives are hardly 3.2 lakhs and not all of them are wahhabis and Indian do know the terror and radical Islamist networks there are no worries.

No problem for dealing with these extremists.

these guys from malidives are hardly 3.2 lakhs and not all of them are wahhabis and Indian do know the terror and radical Islamist networks there are no worries.

No problem for dealing with these extremists.

but the current President is how much Pro Indian, is a doubtful case. No idea!

Maldivians hate India, which are mostly comprised of hard core Hindus

Its a legitimate point. Considering the location of maldives they will eventually have to join Indian union. China, INdia and Usa are going to have mega games in the Indian ocean in the future and they don't wanna be located right in the middle of it alone and unprotected.

Back
Top Bottom