What's new

India Set To Take Delivery Of “Air Force One” Boeing 777s Next Month

Fell short on the economic front is what I meant.. but then we do inhabit a global world, India is far from being the only victim of an economic downturn, spl with the ongoing pandemic.

It means a lot of things you will not understand.

Forces guys sign up knowing the risks, they embrace martyrdom for sake of our rashtra.

Rest assured, we've had unprecedented success against the militants this year.. love to detail it but I'd get an instant ban so... do your research.

What BJP settlers were murdered in cold blood ? Sounds terrible.. surely you aren't gloating about such a horror ?

think some BJP Pandits were murdered recently...the rare Hindu elected to power by a muslim majority district.. but they murdered him.

Why Israeli ? We are using an Indian model.. and nobody is going genocidal on anyone, relax.

The Kashmiris have just been granted a more equal stake in the union, it is good for them.

how old are you, 13 ?

you're awful smart for a 13 year old, one must say !

No I didn't, read again.

Well, whaddya know.. they're better at optics too, them BJP fascists :smokin:

What stops you lefties from getting your own marketing genius then ?

could it be that your goods just aren't attractive to the consumer/voter ? :enjoy:

The Mandir verdict came from the highest court in the land, yes, favourable to the BJP but not entirely their win, that one.

most people support the CAA and census etc too

stop giving yourself too much credit please.. how many hundreds of millions of USD do you remit to your old country anyway ?

We're going for the kill

one last blow to settle it once and for all. :agree:

good for mama India anyway, so why not ??

POTUS 45 is all we need

even Biden will not dare go against us once his campaign shenanigans are over

yeap :cool::tup:

whatever became of your 'hung from telephone poles', all naked and lynched ?

+1 on Imran Khan hopping on a refugee boat heading to Syria.

That'll really show the world

vs Mr Modi and his:

Master.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I will respond to the rest later...but give you time to edit this part of your post: "

"We're going for the kill

one last blow to settle it once and for all. :agree:"

It's worth reporting, you know. You're calling for the genocide of Indian Muslims.

Fell short on the economic front is what I meant.. but then we do inhabit a global world, India is far from being the only victim of an economic downturn, spl with the ongoing pandemic.

Forces guys sign up knowing the risks, they embrace martyrdom for sake of our rashtra.

Rest assured, we've had unprecedented success against the militants this year.. love to detail it but I'd get an instant ban so... do your research.

What BJP settlers were murdered in cold blood ? Sounds terrible.. surely you aren't gloating about such a horror ?

think some BJP Pandits were murdered recently...the rare Hindu elected to power by a muslim majority district.. but they murdered him.

Why Israeli ? We are using an Indian model.. and nobody is going genocidal on anyone, relax.

The Kashmiris have just been granted a more equal stake in the union, it is good for them.

how old are you, 13 ?

No I didn't, read again.

could it be that your goods just aren't attractive to the consumer/voter ? :enjoy:

The Mandir verdict came from the highest court in the land, yes, favourable to the BJP but not entirely their win, that one.

stop giving yourself too much credit please.. how many hundreds of millions of USD do you remit to your old country anyway ?

We're going for the kill

POTUS 45 is all we need

vs Mr Modi and his:

Master.jpg

how old are you, 13 ?

No I didn't, read again.

We're going for the kill

POTUS 45 is all we need

vs Mr Modi and his:

Master.jpg

All i i see here is a hindu with inferiority complex. Keep it coming my boy

We'll keep your belly full

but for now we just want to see IK on a refugee boat :)
Try to keep the "belly full" of your soldiers who are running from all borders because india cant even feed them properly.

As for the refugee boat, if the time comes, we will do that as well. But for now, can you please serve some tea? Ask Modi to tell you the recipe.:-)

I wonder how many bugs, tracking devices and listening devices this thing has?

Back
Top Bottom