What's new

India Set To Take Delivery Of “Air Force One” Boeing 777s Next Month

India is all set to receive its new Plane (Air India One) Boeing 777-300ERs which will be used to fly VVIPs including Prime minister, President, and Vice- President of India, The new plane will be equipped with most advance sophisticated technologies, military defence systems and a reconfigured cabin which includes Large Aircraft Infrared Countermeasures (LAIRCM) and Self-Protection Suites (SPS).

The plane will also feature Advanced Electronic Warfare Suites which will not only protect aircraft from any kind of attack from the surface to air but also will be able to take countermeasures in case of an attack.

Earlier, India's VVIPs use to fly in 747 Boeing jets with some basic modifications and which were also used for the general public as well as planes belonging to the Air India fleet. A team of 40 Air India pilots is being trained alongside IAF Pilots to fly the state-of-the-art VVIP planes.

Prime Minister, President, or Vice-President sometimes have to travel long hours in 747 Boeing. However, it is not capable to fly more than 10 hours without refueling,

Top government officials told PTI that a team of senior officials of the central government have gone to the United States to receive the delivery of Special Extra Section Flight (SESF) or VVIP aircraft 'Air India One'. The officials added that another custom-made B777 plane is likely to be received from Boeing in September.

The new aircraft can fly over 17 hours continuously without landing in between for refueling.

Due to the advanced communication system fitted in the aircraft, Prime minister or the President will be able to communicate with the relevant ground staff through video or audio conferencing without a trap.

The New Boeing 777-300ERs will be operated by pilots of the Indian Air Force (IAF) and not of Air India, as earlier.
https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...ade-aircraft-boeing-777-air-india-one-2837761
rNt5B3E.jpg

OeXiuRF.jpg

Looks beautiful.

Elegant the color combination.

Both birds are going to eat up the miles like anything.

What about Marine one?

Looks beautiful.

Elegant the color combination.

Both birds are going to eat up the miles like anything.

What about Marine one?
Should have been this one:
gIs65ha.jpg

But due to a corruption scandal, it was cancelled and now the Mi-17 are doing that duty since Mi-8 (the earlier VVIP heli) are retired.
aXsOq99.jpg

The now retired VVIP Mil Mi-8 PS of AHQ

Last edited:
A country that has the highest number of people living below the poverty line, suffering one of the worst hit by the pandemic and they are cheering how india copies America to have their very own "Air Force One!" How much more vain, self-absorbed and materialistic can you get?!
you are right we have poor people at our end , but we are working on it .
but we can not send our PM on old plane , it is matter of safety .

A country that has the highest number of people living below the poverty line, suffering one of the worst hit by the pandemic and they are cheering how india copies America to have their very own "Air Force One!" How much more vain, self-absorbed and materialistic can you get?!

It's when I read stories like these when I feel that my Indians are the stupidest people on earth.

The Sanghis/Hindutvadis justify this excess spending only because it p!sses off Congress persons like me!

"Dubbed India's Air Force One"?

Wow. The desire for skin whitening cream runs especially deep in this particular nation.

Can't wait for Gary Oldman to get on board and be hugged to death by Modi.

View attachment 659397

The Sanghis circulated online memes when Imran Khan flew to United Nations on an aircraft of the Saudi Royal family, after initially planning to fly commercial.

In comparison, Maharaja Modi flew on his own Jumbo Jet-747. If I were Pakistani, I wouldn't have liked those jokes for sure. In fact, I didn't like them as Indian either. They were very distasteful, crass and of course, disgusting. Imran Khan only wanted to fly commercial to save taxpayer money. That thing was totally lost on Indian trolls. It really makes me feel sad when these nincompoop Indian trolls make fun of Pakistanis for their economy emerging from corruption crisis. They can be very vengeful and mean-spirited.

British PM Boris Johnson rides a bicycle to work. In fact, it's very common in all European countries for their big leaders to use bicycles or public transport.

Now he even got Air Force One. Modi sure has a pimpin' style, and a taste for bling. @DalalErMaNodi :cheers:

Our economic situation and airline safety is not that bad that we need Qatar airways to taxi our Prime Minister.

Just because Indian tea seller brought expensive plane doesnt mean India no longer have 60% of population who defecate in open.

The Sanghis circulated online memes when Imran Khan flew to United Nations on an aircraft of the Saudi Royal family, after initially planning to fly commercial.

In comparison, Maharaja Modi flew on his own Jumbo Jet-747. If I were Pakistani, I wouldn't have liked those jokes for sure. In fact, I didn't like them as Indian either. They were very distasteful, crass and of course, disgusting. Imran Khan only wanted to fly commercial to save taxpayer money. That thing was totally lost on Indian trolls. It really makes me feel sad when these nincompoop Indian trolls make fun of Pakistanis for their economy emerging from corruption crisis. They can be very vengeful and mean-spirited.

British PM Boris Johnson rides a bicycle to work. In fact, it's very common in all European countries for their big leaders to use bicycles or public transport.

Now he even got Air Force One. Modi sure has a pimpin' style, and a taste for bling. @DalalErMaNodi :cheers:

Modi is so so but not that bad, but this is what I call flashy bling :

Screenshot_20200817-100109.png

Screenshot_20200817-100121.png

My girls made those necklaces for me themselves. :smokin:

As compared to Modi :

27-1401181336-modi1.jpg
59839642_1034338306776916_8466679549484922501_n_1568698054__rend_1_1.jpg

You be the judge....

Modi is so so but not that bad, but this is what I call flashy bling :

You be the judge....

You're definitely awesome but our chai-wallah is ahead of you. Can you top these pictures?

Conan the Barbarian + Thor + Luke Skywalker rolled into one :rofl:

modi-headgear_650_120114113224.jpg

The King of Tibet :what:

3-Namo-kashmir.jpg

Is that a laser pointing device on his head? Don't know. :undecided:

4-namo-Itanagar.jpg

An actual mukut....of course, he fancies himself as King. :rofl::rofl:

modi1-1_051514112020.jpg

This one with the peacock feather...he's become a real King,
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150107025129-imphal---manipur-bjp.jpg

---

@Imran Khan

Ye hai hamara Prime minister. Kabhi dekha hai aapnay aisa Prime Minister? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're definitely awesome but our chai-wallah is ahead of you. Can you top these pictures?

Conan the Barbarian + Thor + Luke Skywalker rolled into one :rofl:

modi-headgear_650_120114113224.jpg

The King of Tibet :what:

3-Namo-kashmir.jpg

Is that a laser pointing device on his head? Don't know. :undecided:

4-namo-Itanagar.jpg

An actual mukut....of course, he fancies himself as King. :rofl::rofl:

modi1-1_051514112020.jpg

This one with the peacock feather...he's become a real King,
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150107025129-imphal---manipur-bjp.jpg

---

@Imran Khan

Ye hai hamara Prime minister. Kabhi dekha hai aapnay aisa Prime Minister? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No one can match him

Wah Modi Jee Wah...

We are all getting jealous here at the persona and the 'dressed to kill' high taste of your prime minister. One need to give it to him on this.

Pakistan PM IK is poor and a pauper and has no dress sense.

Wah Modi Jee Wah...

We are all getting jealous here at the persona and the 'dressed to kill' high taste of your prime minister. One need to give it to him on this.

Pakistan PM IK is poor and a pauper and has no dress sense.

Every time I see Modi, I am reminded of Emperor Nero of Rome. He famously fiddled while Rome burned. Here's from a very old movie called Quo Vadis.

Check 0:40 where one of his courtiers remarks: "You will be worthy of this spectacle, as this spectacle is worthy of you." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

former-pakistan-cricket-captain-imran-khan-with-his-wife-jemima-khan-heads-for-a-new-clash-with-old-rival-ian-botham-this-time-in-court-ian-botham-and-allan-lamb-are-suing-him-for-libel-claiming-that-imran-called-them-racists-and-said-they-were-une-shutterstock-editorial-3373704a.jpg

a78fbf39af1a996735f001c915fa1f45.jpg

0_Imran-Khan.jpg

He is like...been there done all that, now he has changed.

And after holding the public office he has become a miser and kanjoos...

Modi has a big heart, can splurge millions on the suit with the Narendra Modi name stitched onto it.:(

Last edited:
Long overdude, the older Air India 747s had no advanced security features needed for vvip transport.

Good stuff, they'll probably be in service these next 3 or 4 decades.

Could have done a better job with the livery though, if you paint it's nose black, it'll look right out of the 70s

Back
Top Bottom