What's new

India Set to Buy 95,000 5.56 Carbines from Caracal

Do u know i have been to india and loved it. Met nice people. Somehow here its weird loool.
Oh yeah? Where have you been?
I will surely visit Kartarpur Sahib, Nankana Sahib and Lahore one day. Half of my family came from Lahore.

Oh yeah? Where have you been?
I will surely visit Kartarpur Sahib, Nankana Sahib and Lahore one day. Half of my family came from Lahore.
I visited delhi and travelled west all the way to jaipur. Loved every minutes of it. It was amazing. Sadly like pakistan incredible building left to be abused by people who have no sense of heritage. Taj mahal amazing. Red fort. Fateh pur sikri wow.

Come to Pakistan. People here are very friendly and welcoming.
So u r sikh.

I visited delhi and travelled west all the way to jaipur. Loved every minutes of it. It was amazing. Sadly like pakistan incredible building left to be abused by people who have no sense of heritage. Taj mahal amazing. Red fort. Fateh pur sikri wow.

Come to Pakistan. People here are very friendly and welcoming.
So u r sikh.

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay.
Visiting Pakistan is on my bucket list for sure. Will do it.
My moms family is Sikh. I don’t keep uncut hair.

Haha, good one, but it shows India engineering failure. Can't make decent rifles for your military. Rss Indians tend to be dismissive of Arabs. Thanks for chuckle.

There is no harm in acquiring new strategic partners. If anything, the past few engagements between India and UAE should tell you something.

There is no harm in acquiring new strategic partners. If anything, the past few engagements between India and UAE should tell you something.

Yep, for all this talk of kafir and the faithful iron bro complex etc....one country in South Asia is "getting" it lot more than another. This is actually recurring trend with all faithful halal bros of Middle East broadly.

(Taken from comtrade):

INDPAKUAE.jpg

Lot of that 7.5 billion import by Pakistan from UAE is re-directed trade from India too.

It is pretty pitiful that UAE buys less than a billion from halal-bro Pakistan each year (especially with the economic situation Pakistan finds itself in now)....Pakistan has only themselves to blame for this in the end. @VCheng

So indeed the strategic relationship is blossoming between UAE and India and is grounded healthily on trade and investment numbers. If we buy a few carbines from UAE....its not really such a big deal that deserves envious acrimony from any "poor but pious" faith brother of UAE.

@doorstar Raj Karega Khalsa!
I’m insignificant. My kesh means nothing. Main tah guru sahiban di pairan di dhul bhi nahi haan.

Sure, I’m no keshdhari or amritdhari and may not participate much in the congregations, but my devotion to the Khalsa and the Gurus is true in my heart.

Yep, for all this talk of kafir and the faithful iron bro complex etc....one country in South Asia is "getting" it lot more than another. This is actually recurring trend with all faithful halal bros of Middle East broadly.

(Taken from comtrade):

View attachment 539388

Lot of that 7.5 billion import by Pakistan from UAE is re-directed trade from India too.

It is pretty pitiful that UAE buys less than a billion from halal-bro Pakistan each year (especially with the economic situation Pakistan finds itself in now)....Pakistan has only themselves to blame for this in the end. @VCheng

So indeed the strategic relationship is blossoming between UAE and India and is grounded healthily on trade and investment numbers. If we buy a few carbines from UAE....its not really such a big deal that deserves envious acrimony from any "poor but pious" faith brother of UAE.

Nicely put! :lol:

I don't understand the whole Pakistani obsession with religious brotherhood when more Muslims every year die at the hands of their own fellow religion's people. The whole identity crisis with them is taken to a surprisingly next level.

For a good initial period of independence, Pakistan was inspired by Turkey. Parts of Pakistani society in 60s and 70s wanted to follow on the footsteps of Iran. By 80s, their alignment changed to Saudi Arabia and ever since that time it has only stayed.

Today, Saudis themselves want to change and are coming out of decades of social backwardness. But Pakistan is confused now. Arab states have changed their outlook with the changing economic order and is closely aligning to Asian countries including India, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore etc. So much so that Omanis are opening up to Israel as well.

Pakistan on the other hand still has to come to terms with its identity as a separate entity. The logic of continuing Mughal 'society' has gone down the dumps since their inspiration has changed so many times in the last 70 years that now they don't know who they are. So much so that they don't even know the full name of "their king" Porus and use his Greek-designated name - There was this huge debate 3 years ago about the whole "Indus" civilisation and how Pakistan is at its heart just because it happens to be there.

I simply asked what was the native name of king Porus. Not one member was able to tell who he was or what his real native name was. They have no idea about the spread of Mahajanapadas across the region, or even what a janapada is at all.

Instead, when I flattened the claims of two to three members, I got blocked on simply responding to the shallow and personal attacks of such members. :lol:

There is this another thread where Saudi Arabia has committed to investing over US$ 21 billion into Pakistani economy and has entire Pakistani population vociferously vouching that if this deal goes through, they wouldn't mind sending their troops to fight for KSA in Iran.

Here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...e-20b-investment-projects-in-pakistan.601763/

Personally speaking, the only threat perception I feel we need to keep in mind is the availability of nearly 50 million disposable potential bombers in that country, which poses a threat to the safety of our men and women in uniforms as well as civilians (as evident from the string of terror attacks during Congress rule between 2004 and 2014).

Barring the emanation of terrorism and state sponsoring, we need to redirect our heavy assets towards eastern borders. Logistical development on the eastern front needs utmost priority.

Playing the endless game of tenders and procurements is going to cost us dearly and that is something we need to aggressively change.

Nicely put! :lol:

I don't understand the whole Pakistani obsession with religious brotherhood when more Muslims every year die at the hands of their own fellow religion's people. The whole identity crisis with them is taken to a surprisingly next level.

For a good initial period of independence, Pakistan was inspired by Turkey. Parts of Pakistani society in 60s and 70s wanted to follow on the footsteps of Iran. By 80s, their alignment changed to Saudi Arabia and ever since that time it has only stayed.

Today, Saudis themselves want to change and are coming out of decades of social backwardness. But Pakistan is confused now. Arab states have changed their outlook with the changing economic order and is closely aligning to Asian countries including India, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore etc. So much so that Omanis are opening up to Israel as well.

Pakistan on the other hand still has to come to terms with its identity as a separate entity. The logic of continuing Mughal 'society' has gone down the dumps since their inspiration has changed so many times in the last 70 years that now they don't know who they are. So much so that they don't even know the full name of "their king" Porus and use his Greek-designated name - There was this huge debate 3 years ago about the whole "Indus" civilisation and how Pakistan is at its heart just because it happens to be there.

I simply asked what was the native name of king Porus. Not one member was able to tell who he was or what his real native name was. They have no idea about the spread of Mahajanapadas across the region, or even what a janapada is at all.

Instead, when I flattened the claims of two to three members, I got blocked on simply responding to the shallow and personal attacks of such members. :lol:

There is this another thread where Saudi Arabia has committed to investing over US$ 21 billion into Pakistani economy and has entire Pakistani population vociferously vouching that if this deal goes through, they wouldn't mind sending their troops to fight for KSA in Iran.

Here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...e-20b-investment-projects-in-pakistan.601763/

Personally speaking, the only threat perception I feel we need to keep in mind is the availability of nearly 50 million disposable potential bombers in that country, which poses a threat to the safety of our men and women in uniforms as well as civilians (as evident from the string of terror attacks during Congress rule between 2004 and 2014).

Barring the emanation of terrorism and state sponsoring, we need to redirect our heavy assets towards eastern borders. Logistical development on the eastern front needs utmost priority.

Playing the endless game of tenders and procurements is going to cost us dearly and that is something we need to aggressively change.

It's fine, we must learn and follow more from Chinese in this regard. Ignore the chorus, whining and hollow vessel hitting...and keep head down and work to growing oneself. Already Indian soft power largely steers the narrative on the India - Pakistan history contention (i.e what is revisionism and what isn't) etc. As that increases the voices only will become more shrill on the other side....it is reaction to more and more people ignoring them....we must understand that and not spend too much time responding to it all....and simply let them show who they are by their actions of going from A to B to C for bailouts, halal-bro feelz and all the rest. We must just leave more trust in everybody else to make the judgement for themselves based on the evidence....rather than strike up dissonant noises of our own in rush to "counter" each and every thing.

Back
Top Bottom