What's new

India Sended Back Sri Lankan Air Force Trainees

Tamil won most of the Nobel for India after Bengalis. So it proved that Tamils are the smartest people in India. Tamil gone means half of India gone. I hope Tamil get the rights of Nukes after they get the independence. They will be the most prosperous nation between Arabian Sea and South China sea.

Tamil won most of the Nobel for India after Bengalis. So it proved that Tamils are the smartest people in India. Tamil gone means half of India gone. I hope Tamil get the rights of Nukes after they get the independence. They will be the most prosperous nation between Arabian Sea and South China sea.

:lol:.....You dont give up...do you ?

Whatever you say BD pole vaulters are not welcome in TN...:)

:lol:.....You dont give up...do you ?

Whatever you say BD pole vaulters are not welcome in TN...:)

It was not funny mate.
All my Indian friends are Tamil and never met a single dumb Tamil in my life. My respect always goes for Tamil.

So what mate ?

Look those rogues came to our state for training, we protested democratically and they were sent out --

I see this issue has been closed. I request you to treat it that way and stop stirring emotions.

To all those Pakistanis salivating at post # 42, let me tell you, that Pakistan comes behind Lanka only by a narrow margin in our state hate-o-meter. :)

I seen all threads regarding this issue when some tamils talked about secession many talked against them.... fine. But nobody bothering about precious life of fisherman and none(even in the forum) of them rise their voice to set up a commission to enquire about that incidents so bottom line is no justice for their death. Great

Argentina(1980's) and US(recently) brought human rights violation bill at UN against srilankan government. Latin American country and north American countries able understand SL tamil problems but India don't know anything .For UNHR bill we have beg them badly to vote against srilanka. WTF

I seen all threads regarding this issue when some tamils talked about secession many talked against them.... fine. But nobody bothering about precious life of fisherman and none(even in the forum) of them rise their voice to set up a commission to enquire about that incident so bottom line is no justice for their death. Great

Argentina(1980's) and US(recently) brought human rights violation bill at UN against srilankan government. Latin American country and north American countries able understand SL tamil problems but India don't know anything and we have beg them badly to vote against srilanka. WTF

wow thats news...i learn something everyday from this forum :D

It was not funny mate.
All my Indian friends are Tamil and never met a single dumb Tamil in my life. My respect always goes for Tamil.

Almost all of the Indians including Tamils who goes to US are highly educated individuals. While the less educated Tamils go to SG & Gulf to earn their living.

first think about what a mess ur country is in, than talk about "great" tamil nation.

Reports about a group of Sri Lankan Airmen under training in Chennai being sent back is incorrect, the Sri Lankan External Affairs Ministry has said. “They will continue their training in another location in India without any hindrance to their training programme,” it said.

At least one prominent English news channel in India had claimed that Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa’s demand to scrap training for Sri Lankan Air Force personnel was heeded by New Delhi, and that the personnel were being sent back. The media in Sri Lanka also picked it up.

When there is an outside factor that affects training, as have happened earlier, the defence institutions move the trainees to another facility in a ‘neutral’ State. In this case, too, the government has resorted to this action.

Considering the sensitivities in Tamil Nadu, Indian intelligence agencies had requested government agencies to avoid the State as far as possible. This critical input seemed to have been conveniently forgotten when the trainees were stationed at the Tambaram air force base.

Despite relations between the two countries not being at its best in recent times following the Indian vote for a resolution against Sri Lanka at the United Nations Human Rights Council in March, defence and security cooperation are firmly looking up.

National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon, after a meeting with Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa and Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa told the Indian media stationed in Colombo last Friday that security related issues were indeed discussed. “We also discussed maritime cooperation and other security related issues. It was agreed that we could take this further. Sri Lanka is our close neighbour, with whom we enjoy a multifaceted and dynamic relationship. We look forward to strengthening and further developing this engagement,” he said. After the Defence Secretary-level talks in December 2010, India had made available additional slots in Indian Armed Forces training institutions, apart from agreeing to hold bilateral exercises. The Indo-Sri Lanka Naval exercises were subsequently held off the Trincomalee coast. India is also in the process of building two offshore patrol vessels for Sri Lanka.

India’s peacetime defence engagement with Sri Lanka was shaped in a series of talks after the fall of the Tamil Tigers in May 2009. The talks, which began at staff-level in the Army, Navy and Air Force, has also seen the service Chiefs of all three Indian Armed Forces visit Sri Lanka to firm up this relationship. The Defence Secretary level talks are structured, institutionalised and periodic. It caters to the defence concerns of both countries, apart from taking into consideration the larger question of security issues in the region.

The citizens of one state, not just the politicians have a problem .

Yeah the support for that self-entitled sobs called Palestinians must be stopped first, if people are so concerned about "national interst".

but no, that will not happen -- humanitarian principles and time-tested stands will prevent that..but when it comes to the Tamil issue, all these mythical 'national interests' crop up magically.

yeah right..please extend your logic and condemn the Maharastrians for standing in the way of the bullets shot by the terrorists and killing themselves --

For us the lives of our citizens are the first and foremost -- all those national interests can come later -- actually there is nothing called "national interest" that is made on the dead bodies of it's own citizens.

people from rest of india may be great fans of the "dossier diplomacy" -- doing noting expcet keep sending bunches of useless papers,,but we don't believe in that ****.

That is a very forceful statement you have provided there.

Im split in my conviction..

On one hand Tamilians show solidarity towards SL Tamils and then I feel what is wrong in that. On the other hand I fell that our national interest is held hostage to the whims of a particular state.

Have supporting arguments for both but before that can we say with 100% conviction that indeed all the Tamilians fell the same way? If not the whole premise for supporting the Tamilians in SL would fall flat.

If they do feel strongly then I guess it is ok, we have dealt with SL before and we will deal with them come what may..

I seen all threads regarding this issue when some tamils talked about secession many talked against them.... fine. But nobody bothering about precious life of fisherman and none(even in the forum) of them rise their voice to set up a commission to enquire about that incidents so bottom line is no justice for their death. Great

Argentina(1980's) and US(recently) brought human rights violation bill at UN against srilankan government. Latin American country and north American countries able understand SL tamil problems but India don't know anything .For UNHR bill we have beg them badly to vote against srilanka. WTF

I agree.... I have seen many dunceheads actually supporting the Lankans in shooting the Tamil fishermen with a casual dismissal. There are multiple reasons for that, and I dont want to say it in the open here -- but the good thing there are also many outside TN who understand the issue and sympathize with us.

I agree.... I have seen many dunceheads actually supporting the Lankans in shooting the Tamil fishermen with a casual dismissal. There are multiple reasons for that, and I dont want to say it in the open here -- but the good thing there are also many outside TN who understand the issue and sympathize with us.
They are indeed, Poor Fishermen were also Indian. I Know Srilanka will prove itself as Backstabber to us in future. But at the same time, I do not want any Indian asking for a free country..Why we people are fighting. Tamil are as important as any other Indian. By arguing with each other here on this forum , just attracting India haters with laughing faces on their computers. Someone argued about the feelings of North Indian Hindu and Sikhs for Hindu andd Sikh living in Pakistan. I tell you truth.... Even I feel for them, but it doesnt mean I will start a seperate Hindu land for the sake of people of Pakistan.
P.s. Its not a specific replyto You mate , I just quoted you to calll those people Dunceheads, who dont have feeling for dying Indians. For me, Gujrati, Maharashtrian and Tamil fishermen are Same.. "Indians". India First.

And then You have another reason for crying!! Another nuclear equipped Enemy... Get some remedy for you Hangover!:cheesy:

P.s. Its not a specific replyto You mate , I just quoted you to calll those people Dunceheads, who dont have feeling for dying Indians. For me, Gujrati, Maharashtrian and Tamil fishermen are Same.. "Indians". India First.

Aside from all the emotion, I dont see any action on the ground from New Delhi about this fisherman issue. There is no media outrage like in case of Sarabjeet or no governmental outcry like our PM crying like he 'cried' for that doctor Mohammed Haneef when he was arrested in Australia. All these things point to just one thing - no one up there cares about these fishermen dying in dozens in this remote southern corner of the country. Sorry for not trusting mere words.

Back
Top Bottom