What's new

India Sended Back Sri Lankan Air Force Trainees

SWhAdDNLMG5zdGFuVGlWenmLbJDGd3CABhjZermgcystANA4T6nd0pzV0fSzBRRGOd17A4b8ZLwi6-HESbXI0gbxBns6pGh5IwHjKn5C5sgbDaIVzd_YOsGNZMTj0T12qljdYzxi7DLk6MePs4_71g==.jpg

Dear Admin kindly correct the grammar in the title(sended back-sent back)

Thanks.

In the coming week we will be reading a small news in Indian newspaper that the same SriLankan airmen are getting training at Masroor airbase ;)

Aside from all the emotion, I dont see any action on the ground from New Delhi about this fisherman issue. There is no media outrage like in case of Sarabjeet or no governmental outcry like our PM crying like he 'cried' for that doctor Mohammed Haneef when he was arrested in Australia. All these things point to just one thing - no one up there cares about these fishermen dying in dozens in this remote southern corner of the country. Sorry for not trusting mere words.
We Need A Change..... You should feel, what I mean... Its enough with these pseudo secular, corrupt and paralytic govt. I can assure You my total 6 family vote will not be for Congi or its supporters. They have to bring 7 votes to defeat my stance.

This is the height of policy filp-flop.Costing India in every front.

Almost all of the Indians including Tamils who goes to US are highly educated individuals. While the less educated Tamils go to SG & Gulf to earn their living.

So what are you trying to convey?

Tamil won most of the Nobel for India after Bengalis. So it proved that Tamils are the smartest people in India. Tamil gone means half of India gone. I hope Tamil get the rights of Nukes after they get the independence. They will be the most prosperous nation between Arabian Sea and South China sea.

Nothing sort of such thing is going to happen, we Tamil are no different from any other Indians, we don't have any extra attachment in our brain to be called smartest people in India, we are hardworking that's it. By the way independence from whom???, India is our country and each state is an integral part of India like the human body parts - in which each state plays it's unique role...

Nothing sort of such thing is going to happen, we Tamil are no different from any other Indians, we don't have any extra attachment in our brain to be called smartest people in India, we are hardworking that's it. By the way independence from whom???, India is our country and each state is an integral part of India like the human body parts - in which each state play it's unique role...
Well said , and these type of low life guys seriuosly needs some Vitamin I(ntelligence).:))

So what are you trying to convey?
iajdani was saying that he never met a 'dumb Tamilian'. Judging by his country flags, he is US and most of the Indians who migrate there are highly educated professionals..So there is very less chance to meet a 'dumb' Tamilian in US.

India to build 43,000 houses for war displaced Tamils
Colombo: India will construct 43,000 housing units for displaced Tamils in Sri Lanka's former war zones of the north and the east, as part of a USD 270 million project.

A pilot project has already witnessed the construction of 1,000 houses in Jaffna, Killinochchi and three other districts of the Northern Province.

The High Commission of India signed agreements with four implementing agencies that will oversee the implementation of the next phase of the Indian Housing Project for 43,000 housing units in Northern and Eastern Provinces.
India to build 43,000 houses for war displaced Tamils | NDTV.com

Back
Top Bottom