What's new

India Sended Back Sri Lankan Air Force Trainees

Oh wait ..
Maharashtra state government never blackmailed Central government to do anything .. We always kept national interest above state interest .

While on the other hand TN gov always keeps on playing dirty politics with central government .. TN fishermen enter Srilankan waters and they get arrested
Central gov is always made a scapegoat by TN

Our foreign policy with Srilanka is all fucked up thanks to TN

They know the Tamil sensitivities very well.. It was foolish to invite the SL airforce men when there is a chance of politicizing the issue by some elements. When Sinhala tourists and pilgrims are discouraged to go to TN what is the logic behind inviting military men who are despised even more? Not that the local people really care. But it is giving certain groups a chance to blow up this issue.

Then don't talk about Kasab ,Mumbai attack and blasts crap we fed up with that.

Look onnu solluren nalla ketuko!

We are first an Indian and then a hindu or Tamilian or wheatish any s**t which follows, I read your post advocating that TN wants to separate out of India! Which is not gonna happen!

There are soldiers from TN who died in Kargil war and TN are one among the states who sent huge aid when Gujarat Earth quake occurred starting right from schools!

Still TN does not have great affinity in learning or making Hindi the national language! Still today 80% people from north India believe that entire south are Madrasis(Tamils!)

TN stood up for something they believed is correct and for their rights! That does not mean Tamils are not Indians!

It's a pity that in our country national interests are held ransom to small political gains. I am not justifying what the Sri Lankans did to our fishermen or what they did to there own nationals, but here we are vacating space which can be grabbed by China or Pakistan, which are eagerly waiting for this to happen. Good ties with Sri Lanka is in our larger national interest, it is important that New Delhi forms our foreign Policy & it should be not formed in Chennai, Lucknow or even Kolkata.

This crap happening because of Indian policies. If I am PM of India i would support LTTE and provide advanced weapons which enables to attain their free nation/ bring referendum with help of UN and make separate Eelam. After few years annex Eelam with Indian union like china did with Hong kong if that happened we will get huge coastal areas thereby we checked Pakistan and china entry in IOR.

Now everything ruined India don't know what to do now? damn

Oh wait ..
Maharashtra state government never blackmailed Central government to do anything .. We always kept national interest above state interest .

While on the other hand TN gov always keeps on playing dirty politics with central government .. TN fishermen enter Srilankan waters and they get arrested

Oh then why were Biharis and UP were chased and beaten in their own nation in Mumbai!

Bal Thakrey became famous by attacking south Indians and Raj followed his foot steps!

If TN fishermen are foolish then the Gujarathi fishermen should not be arrested by the Pakistani Navy! If you don't understand something better be out of it!

Oh wait ..

Kasab got death sentence after he killed 166 persons , but more than 500 TN fisherman killed by SL navy no action taken yet not a SL navy catamaran ceased. Indian government not hand over Maharstra territory to foreign nation but they did same in TN case.

Blackmailed ??? so India is innocent in SL tamil issue.

This crap happening because of Indian policies. If I am PM of India i would support LTTE and provide advanced weapons which enables to attain their free nation/ bring referendum with help of UN and make separate Eelam. After few years annex Eelam with Indian union like china did with Hong kong if that happened we will get huge coastal areas thereby we checked Pakistan and china entry in IOR.

Now everything ruined India don't know what to do now? damn

Terrorism is double edged sword! It will bite you some day! Pakistan is a perfect example!

Trust me LTTE are not saints! They are terribly ruthless! And we don't want another enemy in the south!

Look onnu solluren nalla ketuko!

We are first an Indian and then a hindu or Tamilian or wheatish any s**t which follows, I read your post advocating that TN wants to separate out of India! Which is not gonna happen!

There are soldiers from TN who died in Kargil war and TN are one among the states who sent huge aid when Gujarat Earth quake occurred starting right from schools!

Still TN does not have great affinity in learning or making Hindi the national language! Still today 80% people from north India believe that entire south are Madrasis(Tamils!)

TN stood up for something they believed is correct and for their rights! That does not mean Tamils are not Indians!

onaku onumaye thiriyathu pesama iru.

Blackmailed ??? so India is innocent in SL tamil issue.

Not at all! India made the situation worse by sending the IPKF... They were are killing and raping spree. India did screw up in SL terribly!

Terrorism is double edged sword! It will bite you some day! Pakistan is a perfect example!

Trust me LTTE are not saints! They are terribly ruthless! And we don't want another enemy in the south!

Now India enjoying SL saints relationship , cool na?

Not at all! India made the situation worse by sending the IPKF... They were are killing and raping spree. India did screw up in SL terribly!

Thats y they assassinated ex Indian PM. Sivarajan sister had been raped and killled by IPKF infront of his eyes and Subha entire family killed by IPKF. Later both took revenge.

Now India enjoying SL saints relationship , cool na?

Not like that! Infact no one is a saint here! But I strongly oppose terrorism in any form! I would have supported the LTTE if they had only killed the SL Army! But it is not the case. They used the ceasefire to arm themselves massively!

There were many situation in which Peace could have been achieved but Prabakaran is too greedy!

Thats y they assassinated ex Indian PM. Sivarajan sister had been raped by IPKF infront of his eyes and Subha entire family killed by IPKF. Later both took revenge.

Hum it was not Rajiv Gandhi who raped! If they had courage they would have fought IPKF bravely! Rajiv Gandhi's intent is good! India lost a thought-to-be visionary leader!

Not like that! Infact no one is a saint here! But I strongly oppose terrorism in any form! I would have supported the LTTE if they had only killed the SL Army! But it is not the case. They used the ceasefire to arm themselves massively!

There were many situation in which Peace could have been achieved but Prabakaran is too greedy!

Hum it was not Rajiv Gandhi who raped! If they had courage they would have fought IPKF bravely! Rajiv Gandhi's intent is good! India lost a thought-to-be visionary leader!

SL army also did the same thing eg: we supplied ammunition and tanks(from Avadi) then wats the point?

In 1919 general Dyer given order to execute Jalinwallabagh massacre ,he was not killed even one but Indians freedom fighters killed him instead of Gohrkas. Funny ryt

Back
Top Bottom