What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but couldn't hold my emotion for Rafale

:smitten::cheers:

Dassault_Rafalebypandora.jpg

Can someone post a technical comparision between EF and Rafale?

I thought EF was designed as air superiority jet, how would it fare in a Multi role?

Well Dassault were our first consultant...and above all Snecma is sharing engine tech with us. Better they even offered to fit the Kaveiri-ECO engine in Rafale. So I think Rafale is a better deal.

Why do you think the RBE-2 AESA is not as good as the Capto AESA? And why did you fel that France pulled out of the Typhoon programme?

Dassualt where and giving second hand technologies.. Snecma is not giving engine tech??... they are asking for life long royalty..

Above all RBE-2 AESA is just 800 modules captor is over and above 1500 modules...

There may be one point which has been overlooked - We will doubtless receive the carrier version of the aircraft EF/RAFALE we choose for the IN . So EF carrier version is supposed to be heavier and unsuitable for CATOBAR configs unlike RAFALE and Super Hornet . The first ship of the Vikrant Class Aircraft is supposed to be STOBAR but the second ship is supposed to utilize "steam catapults " ( IAC 2 ) . This might be another small factor in the Mod's decision in going for Rafale .

Well Dassault were our first consultant...and above all Snecma is sharing engine tech with us. Better they even offered to fit the Kaveiri-ECO engine in Rafale. So I think Rafale is a better deal.

You should think again ... Remember Shakti for Dhruv.. I am really skeptical about their so called ToT..

Who knows they may even transfer 40 of them from their squads to fill the gap between production.

Who knows they might be tricking us in getting their cR@ppY fighters which no one wants to buy..:partay:

Nehi paaji!!! Aisa mat kaho paaji!!! Ye nehi ho satka.... You cannot be more wrong paajiiiii.... Paajiiii.. paajiiiii..... (Dharmedra replying)

Aisa hi hoga Bhai... Aisa hi hoga.............. EF hi aayega. Either it is 50-50 or it is EF.

Nehi paaji!!! Aisa mat kaho paaji!!! Ye nehi ho satka.... You cannot be more wrong paajiiiii.... Paajiiii.. paajiiiii..... (Dharmedra replying)

I am not wrong buddy....TYPHOON is much better bird..just wait for the finals results..

Hey Guyz , Just came Home Logged In - Is This News Really True , can Someone confirm THis ???

Thank God They Didnt ShortList F - 18 ......F 16 And Mig 35 Were Out Of Question , And No need For Gripen [ we Gonna Have LCA Mk 2 soon ]

But is This News True :blink: ????

If True , MoD Should Go For RAFALE :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom