What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we will just launch Babur before that... Won't even know it hit ya... Flies about 5 km above ground!

Plus we have multi tube Babur now, which means we can strike multiple cities of INDIA at once...

Diwali will be celebrated properly in ALL major cities of India :cheers:

How you will launch before that... Now you are talking like fan kid...? :D

Hahaha then let me brush your knowledge. We got satellite which can track radio active signature... I said we can hunt it down on your ground... :lol:

Your generals with all their 'high and mighty power' military are not exactly on the same page as you for two main reasons.

* They have outgrown the kiddish hormones ragging in almost every Indian today.
* They keep threatening Pakistan with surgical strikes or what have you and haven't struck to date. Its the second time they have tried to scare us to make you fanboys happy.

You see, your government just does not have any balls and neither do you. Only thing you can excel at is being a keyboard warrior.

How you will launch before that... Now you are talking like fan kid...? :D

Because missile silos are held underground, where a sattelite cant reach them, and then taken out during war time.

Idiot.

Indian Army = Imported Army.

dear brother you know we have a very suitable and apt reply to your post...... But that will attract instant ban..... but i am sure you got what i meant!!!! - Thanks dear....

Your generals with all their 'high and mighty power' military are not exactly on the same page as you for two main reasons.

* They have outgrown the kiddish hormones ragging in almost every Indian today.
* They keep threatening Pakistan with surgical strikes or what have you. Its the second time they have tried to scare us to make you fanboys happy.

You see, your government just do not have any balls and neither do you. Only think you can excel at is being a keyboard warrior.

And thats how india is good and pakistan in bad light... Who is keybord warrior and who is trying prove us wrong :D :D try to keep india in bad light :D

I really dono why are we discussing about indian and pakistan attacking each other.... I think its off topic..... Lets get back and discuss how nuclear technology is proliferated to North korea....

ok enough is enough .... now give us nuke technology .. let us check which one is better :P

I really dono why are we discussing about indian and pakistan attacking each other.... I think its off topic..... Lets get back and discuss how nuclear technology is proliferated to North korea....

no such thing @bolded

USA & UN would have already found out about this flight to North Korea by Pakistani representatives & declared Pakistan a rogue state

Indian Army = Imported Army.

Because missile silos are held underground, where a sattelite cant reach them, and then taken out during war time.

Idiot.

Hey u need to expose them you have to fit warheads you have to fit on launch vehicle need to recheck equipments...

IDIOT

And thats how india is good and pakistan in bad light... Who is keybord warrior and who is trying prove us wrong :D :D try to keep india in bad light :D

Indians are born with the idea to show Pakistan in bad light whenever possible, its nothing new. I dont deny some events that definitely have shown Pakistan in bad light, since QA we haven't had an honest leadership in country. Oh the depression Indians today would have been in if it wasn't for the corruption we have to deal with in Pakistan.

However you haven't provided any logical answer except vomit, try again and don't insult your self this time.

no such thing @bolded

USA & UN would have already found out about this flight to North Korea by Pakistani representatives & declared Pakistan a rogue state

Bhai.....Where is Mr. AQ khan these days??????????? Why was he in house arrest????? If there was no proliferation why was pakistan didint allow other countries to quiz AQ khan?????? I guess i have answered your reply...

^^^^"Indians are born with the idea to show
Pakistan in bad light whenever possible"

look who is vomiting...i know pakistani can digest happy going india :D

India should help bangladesh to get anti-nuke weapon system :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom