What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's not that complex once you have the computing power. Think of it like this, there isn't much difference in CORE volume once you go beyond 200kt, it's about infusion of Tritium and Deuterium in the right amount to achieve a superior yield. You can easily do it via simulations. We have similar devices cold tested @ 300KT+.

India officially have 300 kT yield thermonuclear warheads, but the design cannot be validated because of the political clout at the moment. But we have dozens of super computers, making much improvised devices wont be much of a problem.

Today US and EU signed contract, now they will do business together :P

Naah.... tere liye post kiya tha

thik hey thik hey koi bat nehi ... hota hey ... :D

thanks any way lol

A.Q. Khan is a metallurgist, not even a nuclear physicst, so he isn't the 'father' of the bomb.

My fellow countrymen, sadly, there is a large body of evidence that implicates Dr. Khan. Please read open-mindedly; govts. since Zia have recieved complaints about his questionable actions regarding our national secrets. Ideally, he should be tried for treason. I'd love to ask him that if he's the father of the bomb then why'd he sell his son? It is a lesson for us, Pakistanis.

Dude, it's not that complex once you have the computing power. Think of it like this, there isn't much difference in CORE volume once you go beyond 200kt, it's about infusion of Tritium and Deuterium in the right amount to achieve a superior yield. You can easily do it via simulations. We have similar devices cold tested @ 300KT+.

What about validating the device?

What about validating the device?
Testing a device in a time when more and more people are calling for nuclear arms reduction and most states are observing moratorium on nuclear testing, is really not the smartest thing to do........
Anyways Computer tech has developed to the point that a nuclear test can be stimulated effectively, even with taking into account external factors such as atmospheric conditions.
As always, however, the principal application for supercomputing was military. With the signing of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty by the United States in 1996, the need for an alternative certification program for the country’s aging nuclear stockpile led the Department of Energy to fund the Accelerated Strategic Computing Initiative (ASCI). The goal of the project was to achieve by 2004 a computer capable of simulating nuclear tests—a feat requiring a machine capable of executing 100 trillion FLOPS (100 TFLOPS; the fastest extant computer at the time was the Cray T3E, capable of 150 billion FLOPS). ASCI Red, built at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, N.M., with the Intel Corporation, was the first to achieve 1 TFLOPS. Using 9,072 standard Pentium Pro processors, it reached 1.8 TFLOPS in December 1996 and was fully operational by June 1997.
supercomputer : Historical development -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
As of December 2012 US, UK, Russia, China, France and India are Nuclear powers possessing Supercomputers greater than 100 TFLOPS

My sympathies with S. Korea. A irresponsible nuclear neighbor and arch enemy. Indians can understand S. Korea's pain.

My sympathies with S. Korea. A irresponsible nuclear neighbor and arch enemy. Indians can understand S. Korea's pain.

And my sympathies with BJP's government who gave us the chance to demonstrate our nuclear capability back in 1998. We can understand your misery since than..:D..Only God knows why your government undermined and underestimated our ability to conduct nuclear tests....As far as irresponsibility is concerned please read that.
India, China and Israel ranked among the world's worst for nuclear security | World news | guardian.co.uk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjoFqRljuY
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/14119-uranium-theft-india.html

South Korea? We Turks love the S. Koreans. Back to topic. IMO, Pakistan has nothin to do with N. Korea. It is Russia who has the hand in there ;)

I told because you because wanted a resonable argument, not for satisfying your ego mate.

Please keep beliving that it is cowardice, the history says othewise.

Stop clutching at straws, I was pointing at a reasoning you failed to understand. Its not about being a superpower and a communist super power at that one.
India has its challenges and Pakistan is one of them, terrorist killing innocent is nothing new in our region. Pakistan is the worst effected. I am happy that there was no war for the fiasco, atleast I am sensible enough. Whereas, to satisfy the ego of some in your country, they made the nation pay. I still call your analysis as childish for the simple reason that a country does not buy military hardware for decoration, maybe you need to look at the inflated defence budget of your country where poverty is increasing and extremisim is at its worst.

We have a lot to loose in a fight, cant be said about Pakistan and hence the reponse will be measured and we have a Government which takes the decison... So yes, statements will be made to calm the public (Dumb or not better than our neighbours who are killing each other in the name of religion).

I cannot really understand Pakistanis giving BS statements about us when they are in the dumps..

You can type a whole essay to justify your ego but still you have zero shame playing jokes on the families who lost their loved ones in the terrorist attacks. All you can always do is tell them 'we will do something this time', don't lie to them it can be very hurtful. Buy tanks, planes, ships but courage is something no one can sell to IA. I actually think Bollywood script writers also sit in the advising room of your generals.

Anyone can agree that NK eventually would have gotten to the nuke without Pakistan aid, after all you cannot stop people from expanding their knowledge. Also since you guys like to blame other people a lot, some blame goes to the whole world that just sat there and did nothing but place sanctions when nk's nukes were still only less than 2 Kilo ton yield.

Oh and lets also agree that your army is an epitome of cowardice, relentless in making threats and placing blames only.

All I have learned from this thread is that @KRAIT can troll with the best of them. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom