What's new

India sees Pakistani hand in North Korea’s nuclear test

Status
Not open for further replies.
if russia would have given us then we would be having 10000 km missile 20 years ago :oops:

WE have several failures of missiles and FYI,since i have been on pdf,i never saw a single failure of pakistani missile but upto 10 + failure of indian missiles.So here is my point.

Even your missile debris fall in some other city :oops: ,you declare it success :rofl:

Nope... Even Brahmos is >250 KM, the least reuirement for a imported missile ;)

There are no failures reported in the missile department of Pakistan, because it doesnt publicize that

The only place where our missile debris will be falling, is New Delhi, right after the impact ... :P :P

Dont worry about us we got good indigenous interceptor to hunt it down in your own ground :lol:

AKASH SAM cannot shoot down Babur or Nasr, which are low flying, terrain hugging missiles.

Nope... Even Brahmos is >250 KM, the least reuirement for a imported missile ;)

There are no failures reported in the missile department of Pakistan, because it doesnt publicize that

The only place where our missile debris will be falling, is New Delhi, right after the impact ... :P :P

Yes,Brahmos is acquired from yakhont.No body denies it but there is huge difference b/w brahmos and yakhont.

Ye,there are no failures of your missiles :D,this is my point.

No your missile was targeted for testing who should have fallen in bal'stan but it fell in sindh :D

Yes,Brahmos is acquired from yakhont.No body denies it but there is huge difference b/w brahmos and yakhont.

Ye,there are no failures of your missiles :D,this is my point.

No your missile was targeted for testing who should have fallen in bal'stan but it fell in sindh :D

India's missile & air force is imported technology...

You said there are no failures of Pakistani missiles, but then saying our missile missed its target? Idiot?

oh they can, don't you worry ;)

Planning to bomb New Delhi :lol: ?
Do you know the concept of nuclear sheild . Do you realise in a few years time New Delhi and Mumbai will be unharmed when a nuclear missile is fired .

Last edited by a moderator:
AKASH SAM cannot shoot down Babur or Nasr, which are low flying, terrain hugging missiles.

Hahaha then let me brush your knowledge. We got satellite which can track radio active signature... I said we can hunt it down on your ground... :lol:

Dont worry about us we got good indigenous interceptor to hunt it down in your own ground :lol:
Who said I am worried about you kids? we all know how 'indigenous' they really are ;)

Planning to bomb New Delhi :lol: ?
Do you know the concept of nuclear sheild . Do you realise in a few years time New Delhi and Mumbai will be unharmed when a nuclear missile is fired .
err...calm down sissy, never said that we are bombing new delhi.

Hahaha then let me brush your knowledge. We got satellite which can track radio active signature... I said we can hunt it down on your ground... :lol:

Then we will just launch Babur before that... Won't even know it hit ya... Flies about 5 km above ground!

Plus we have multi tube Babur now, which means we can strike multiple cities of INDIA at once...

Diwali will be celebrated properly in ALL major cities of India :cheers:

Its called team work, jeez :P

Thanks for being frank....With that statement You have accepted 2 things....

1) Pakistan helped NK in nuclear technology - So You are agreeing with us that Pakistan has done nuclear proliferation..... by saying so you have agreed with OP..... so there is no point in discussing it further -

2) You have agreed that NK helped you in developing missiles in return of nuclear proliferation.... Then the statement says you have North korean missiles but painted differently....

But let me tell you i have thanked your post ..... because you are being genuine and frank on your opinion..... Thanks again... :cheers:

Who said I am worried about you kids? we all know how 'indigenous' they really are ;)

And you actually painted it and called it home grown.. Hahahaha world world knows that our one is home grown... I guess you don't know the meaning of 'indigenous'"

sure you did not, but we know that it is every Pakistani's wet dream that is what all your non state and state actor's plead for everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom