What's new

India seeks further discount for rafale!

Bhai ab RAFEl ko 10 lakh me lo ge kya...??
Khuda ka hoof karo kitna discount chahiye....!!!!
Agle bechare ko b pagal kar dia hai....!!!!
Modi is a very KAnjoos type Admi what I guess...!!!

i will say this again ...... Rafale acquiisition was mostly to upset Pakistan and let them make a hasty decision burdening their economy exactly what US space program did to Soviet ................ why would they need Rafale ..... when they are going to have super sukhois .............. just think about it ...... what india is going to need is a light weight quick response intercepter ...................... thats why they put money on Tejas ............ india is gonna end up with gripen or f-16

BC they are bargaining for 150000 euros if this news is genuine....thats hardly 1-1.5 crores...a peanut....can you believe that? Either something is not right with the news or its height of baniya giri....

Thats correct.
because india wants to get rid of this drama of they want dassault to end this and if not then get the most out of it

India want to put pressure on France in the aftermath of the Nice tragedy , typical indian behaviour

Fu***ng negotiation,we should be having some self pride. Mod is bargaining is just like the way people bargaining for low fish price in market. It's an a** fu***ng fighter jet man.
Yes it's starting to get on to my nerves aswell

Bhai ab RAFEl ko 10 lakh me lo ge kya...??
Khuda ka hoof karo kitna discount chahiye....!!!!
Agle bechare ko b pagal kar dia hai....!!!!
Modi is a very KAnjoos type Admi what I guess...!!!

France de de 10 lakh mein, to 300 le lenge.. :rofl:

Something is not correct with news. I dont hink a deal worth 8 Billion will be stuck for paltry 150000 Euro.

i will say this again ...... Rafale acquiisition was mostly to upset Pakistan and let them make a hasty decision burdening their economy exactly what US space program did to Soviet ................ why would they need Rafale ..... when they are going to have super sukhois .............. just think about it ...... what india is going to need is a light weight quick response intercepter ...................... thats why they put money on Tejas ............ india is gonna end up with gripen or f-16

because india wants to get rid of this drama of they want dassault to end this and if not then get the most out of it
Dude Rafale are for more high profile targets usually land based targets ... MKI are air superiority Tejas for internal defence. Do u see the point ? Rafale is basically will be used against China m using against Pakistan is not worth the money as end of the day jets will be shot down at some point of the against defence . Whether it's F22 F35 or super duper f16 .... All about to fall from skies . Don't bring Pakistan into this matter Mirages Mig29 are more than enough... against Pakistan airdefence

Dude Rafale are for more high profile targets usually land based targets ... MKI are air superiority Tejas for internal defence. Do u see the point ? Rafale is basically will be used against China m using against Pakistan is not worth the money as end of the day jets will be shot down at some point of the against defence . Whether it's F22 F35 or super duper f16 .... All about to fall from skies . Don't bring Pakistan into this matter Mirages Mig29 are more than enough... against Pakistan airdefence
Bullshit,in the event of war with Pakistan india will use rafale for sure. No matter how costly rafale nd no matter how deadly is Pak airdefence.
And again nd again telling rafale wont bring usmuch edge on Chinese. Rafale can't do any strike mission on Chinese mainland by flying from Indian base,for that we do require su34s.

I don't think that Pakistani nuclear wartips will be treated lightly by IAF,they will try to neutralise that threat with rafale nd mki combo.

Don't bring Pakistan into this matter Mirages Mig29 are more than enough... against Pakistan airdefence
whoa whoa ........right now india imposes no threat to pakistan and only immediate threat is Rafale acquisition ........ right now you do not have any aircraft which cannot be countered by pakistan .......... be it MKI or Mig-29 ....... frankly only difficult one is MKI ....... bro i think you indians think that f-16s are just trash ..... well i dont know what to say .........

I'd take this news with a bucket of salt after reading the rafale thread im pretty sure the deal is done all this posturing is for to keep it hush hush and see what better offer can other manufacturers can come up with but if the deal is stalled then india needs to step up its game they are not gonna enjoy the huge technical and capability gap they have with PAF and PLAAF it's going to erode soon if they don't induct serious number of jets within next 5 years as of now PAF has no serious offensive capability just a very bare minimum defense capability it will not stay the same if they induct Euro Fighter ,or FC31 in next 5 years its going to seriously boost their capability so stop slacking india get your shit together and if you guys do decide to ditch rafale then get F35 because it will be super cool if both the IAFs use the JSF.:o:8-)

Money is Money we Gujarati folk count every penny! :-)

I'd take this news with a bucket of salt after reading the rafale thread im pretty sure the deal is done all this posturing is for to keep it hush hush and see what better offer can other manufacturers can come up with but if the deal is stalled then india needs to step up its game they are not gonna enjoy the huge technical and capability gap they have with PAF and PLAAF it's going to erode soon if they don't induct serious number of jets within next 5 years as of now PAF has no serious offensive capability just a very bare minimum defense capability it will not stay the same if they induct Euro Fighter ,or FC31 in next 5 years its going to seriously boost their capability so stop slacking india get your shit together and if you guys do decide to ditch rafale then get F35 because it will be super cool if both the IAFs use the JSF.:o:8-)

What is the hurry? there is not going to be a war we are a nuclear power with a ICBM as is China. The max that can happen is a border clash.

Money is Money we Gujarati folk count every penny! :-)

What is the hurry? there is not going to be a war we are a nuclear power with a ICBM as is China. The max that can happen is a border clash.
you sir are naive nuclear weapons are always a last resort unless you're north korea like country conventional weapons are the first line of offence or defense a advanced and modern air force can make all the difference you guys should know having used it well and if you don't then look at IAF's (israeli AF) history for a small country with limited manpower we rely heavily on our AF and use it to maximize potency of our other branches if a terrorist incident were to happen in india then the first line of offence will always be a AF strike after a barrage of stand off weapons and cruise missiles to take out enemy air defenses and addition of Rafale or F35 will bring a sea change in the capabilities of IAF with them you can see far and deep into enemy territory while they see nothing you can use your flankers like bomb trucks with their massive payloads and pretty much wipe out your opponents with minimum damage to your infrastructure and Air frame loss a short but highly lethal calibrated attack is always a best option than pussyfooting a conflict and wait for it to go nuclear. just my 2 cents

you sir are naive nuclear weapons are always a last resort unless you're north korea like country conventional weapons are the first line of offence or defense a advanced and modern air force can make all the difference you guys should know having used it well and if you don't then look at IAF's (israeli AF) history for a small country with limited manpower we rely heavily on our AF and use it to maximize potency of our other branches if a terrorist incident were to happen in india then the first line of offence will always be a AF strike after a barrage of stand off weapons and cruise missiles to take out enemy air defenses and addition of Rafale or F35 will bring a sea change in the capabilities of IAF with them you can see far and deep into enemy territory while they see nothing you can use your flankers like bomb trucks with their massive payloads and pretty much wipe out your opponents with minimum damage to your infrastructure and Air frame loss a short but highly lethal calibrated attack is always a best option than pussyfooting a conflict and wait for it to go nuclear. just my 2 cents

What gibberish are you spewing out? I can't make sense of any of this. Point is we are not in a hurry... we are trying to get the best deal for our country and have other pressing issues like infrastructure, education and reducing poverty to consider not just the armed forces! which have already had a hike in spending in this year's budget.

The Rafales are coming whether we sign it in 2 months or 4 months they are coming regardless but it is important to get the best price and if we can save money in doing so well.. kudos to our defence minister.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom