What's new

India seeks further discount for rafale!

India want to put pressure on France in the aftermath of the Nice tragedy , typical indian behaviour

Oh yes Indian negotiators waited until the exact moment some loony tune went full on ISIS on poor French folk to pressure them. ISIS and India working hand in hand to secure India's airspace, one tragedy at a time.

You sir, are hilarious, surpassing the nonsensical hilarity of lal-topi and Trump combined to insult our mutual French friends in their time of tragedy.

Mon dieu, c'est terrible.

China and India are not going to have a full blown war.. the max that can happen is a border skirmish of some sorts but even that is very unlikely between 2 nuclear powers with ICBM's.

No discounts were offered in early bid ,French have reduced support package for Rafale from 10 Years to 5 years with this discount its just another stunt of degrading the offering to reduce the price

All you guys, the price negotiation is complete. A bit of offset discussion is going on and that's about it.

The media will have to publish something or the other on a daily basis, I'd feel sad about whoever takes these reports seriously. Tomorrow you might even see a report about India requesting for a 100 Euros discount, are you guys going to believe that too?

Good day all!

India want to put pressure on France in the aftermath of the Nice tragedy , typical indian behaviour

I have nothing but pity about your observation.

Good day to you!

whoa whoa ........right now india imposes no threat to pakistan and only immediate threat is Rafale acquisition ........ right now you do not have any aircraft which cannot be countered by pakistan .......... be it MKI or Mig-29 ....... frankly only difficult one is MKI ....... bro i think you indians think that f-16s are just trash ..... well i dont know what to say .........
Bro no one thinks f16s are crap rather it's only you who thinks mirages and mig29s are dud in front of F16s ... And more over India don't need rafale to take on PAF ... that's the point . Same job can be done by our older feet aswell .

Bullshit,in the event of war with Pakistan india will use rafale for sure. No matter how costly rafale nd no matter how deadly is Pak airdefence.
And again nd again telling rafale wont bring usmuch edge on Chinese. Rafale can't do any strike mission on Chinese mainland by flying from Indian base,for that we do require su34s.
We won't have to use rafale to strike Beijing rather it will be used to take out Chinese air defence systems I'm early stages of war and later Chinese infrastructure near the borders. It's all due to its spectra ew suit and less RCS . It's not the case on Pakistan side who's moments are monitored every second as we speak and we have trained to teeth to take cripple Pakistanis defence network around 300km radius with our older fighter jets . And it doesn't mean rafale won't be used . All I said was No need to put you best systems against Pakistan and risk it . Rather same objectives can be achieved with current fleet . So keep your Bullshits with you only

mirages and mig29s are dud in front of F16s
did i say that ....... i just said PAF can counter it ...... you think we would sleep when enemy is gathering strength ...
It's not the case on Pakistan side who's moments are monitored every second as we speak and we have trained to teeth to take cripple Pakistanis defence network around 300km radius with our older fighter jets .
nailed it ................... now you are just talking unilateraly without doing any research on PAf so ...... i dont think its gonna be a gud debate

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom