What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

Cause India doesn't have sufficient satalite capabilities ?
Ohh Really Specify One of Such Mystical Satellite Capabilities ???

It would be a massive undertaking to get the satellite capability to make the Predators operational
Russians do not have anything comparable
You are Mis informed thats All I Can Say

Sure just like LCA , PAKFA , every thing is just too soon ?
But , if India gets these beasts predators from USA then it will be a perfect opportunity for PAF to get its hand on the top line Russian weapons .
We might thank India & USA in this regurd ?
Even if India gets predators , it can't operate them as USA did ?
Cause India doesn't have sufficient satalite capabilities ?

First,you're making fool out of yourself..

Predator or similar UCAV export needs MTCR,which India is trying to acquire.after that it'll be done,I hope.It has no comparison with LCA(a domestic product) and PAK-FA(which is a JV and in development phase)

Second,do Pakistan have a seat in MTCR?

Third,India is operating Heron just fine.We're not dying to operate other side of the world,but even then,Sufficient Satcom Capabilities?you're joking,right?

Indian Defence Information: DRDO develops SATCOM datalink for Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) System

Israeli drones believed to be armed according to foreign media.
their were several reports on this subject for years now.
IDF keeps ambiguity on most of his newest weapons (For example the Pereh tank with Spike missile project from the 80's which got unclassified only in the last year - 30 years later)
Israel got the technology, the means - drone platform which can carry such weight (hermes 450, hermes 900, heron & heron tp) , mini spikes missiles and hellfire missiles which can be launched from a drone.
It is also believed that Israel helped the USA develop it's own drone program including arming them.
Infact, it was an Israeli who helped the USA develop it's Predator - "The company's owner, Abraham Karem, was the former chief designer for the Israeli Air Force, and had emigrated to the U.S. in the late 1970s. Karem's company had since gone bankrupt and been bought up by a U.S. defense contractor, from whom the CIA secretly bought five drones (now called the "GNAT"). Karem agreed to produce a quiet engine for the vehicle, which had until then sounded like "a lawnmower in the sky". The new development became known as the "Predator"."
I don't know if Israel sold those technologies to India combined with the drone deals, but I believe so.

Drones are good for three things , 1) Counter terrorism 2) To deliver products 3) Peeking in other people house (I need to see doctor)

''The drones are "sleek, fast, killing machines. From New Delhi they could hunt militants across Pakistan": IAF report'' lol
Pakistan and Pakistan Airforce aren't sitting ducks!

''The drones are "sleek, fast, killing machines. From New Delhi they could hunt militants across Pakistan": IAF report'' lol
Pakistan and Pakistan Airforce aren't sitting ducks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Dear IAF
1002023_679344612099285_1362018403_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom