What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

The key question is would the US provide India with a far superior technology to the one it provided to Pakistan or the same old junk! As the US is and was much closer to India I guess we all know the answer to that question. Where does that leave the Pakistani military strategists who were all gaga about the superiority of the US military technology or was that all commission talking?

Happy Diwali guys ! Don't quite understand why would any nuclear armed state would even as much as thing of flying a drone over another nuclear armed country without risking an all-out nuclear war that could potentially bring an end to the world. Not much sense to buy the drones unless they want to use them on the Naxalites or in local conflicts (ex-Kashmir which isn't quite "local"). It would be out-rightly stupid to use them across the border, anywhere. Hope Indians are smart enough not to 'drone' Pakistan, and the Pakistanis not to nuke India. US is trying to create major power imbalance in the region for its own reasons. Pakistan "understands" that and has developed tactical nuclear weapons, inter alia

I am not fully convinced that Pakistan's armed drone Burraq is 100% Pakistani product. It may be a joint development of Pakistan and China. US will not approve the drone sale to India and the Indians will buy them from the Zionazis.

WASHINGTON: India has asked the United States for Predator Avenger drones, which would allow it to remotely drop a bomb on any square inch of Pakistan, the US media reported on Tuesday.

Bloomberg news service has acquired a copy of a formal request the Indian Air Force sent directly to the manufacturers, the General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, in September.

If the transaction goes through, India will become one of the first countries to buy the casually called ‘killing machines’, Predator Avenger drones.

“The unmanned aircraft … are sleek, fast, killing machines. From New Delhi they could hunt militants across Pakistan, and become a strategic consideration in border standoffs with China,” the report pointed out.

The report pointed out that growing defence ties between the military establishments of the two countries increases the possibility of this sale.

India was the second-largest buyer of US arms in 2014, up from virtually nothing five years ago.

“The Avengers also represent a small but significant tilt in the strategic dynamics of a region with three nuclear powers and about 40 per cent of the world’s population,” the report observes.

The reported notes that on Sept 22, the US backed India’s membership in the Missile Technology Control Regime, a prerequisite for buying the drones. Two days later, India’s Air Force sent a letter to San Diego-based General Atomics saying it wanted to purchase the Avenger.

The Avengers can fly for 18 hours, carry 3,500 pounds of munitions and reach an altitude of 50,000 feet.

I am not fully convinced that Pakistan's armed drone Burraq is 100% Pakistani product. It may be a joint development of Pakistan and China. US will not approve the drone sale to India and the Indians will buy them from the Zionazis.
It's very clearly the CH-3, but the bigger question is why PAF got CH-3 and not CH-4. I suspect the medium altitude high endurance (MALE) armed and surveillance UAV will be the TAI Anka or Chinese Pterodactyl.

It's very clearly the CH-3, but the bigger question is why PAF got CH-3 and not CH-4. I suspect the medium altitude high endurance (MALE) armed and surveillance UAV will be the TAI Anka or Chinese Pterodactyl.

Clearly older CH-3 tech was provided to Pakistan to develop the Burraq. Now Pakistan has a working armed drone from which we will build newer models to improve its endurance, range and missiles it can carry.

Ohh Really Specify One of Such Mystical Satellite Capabilities ???

You are Mis informed thats All I Can Say
Sure NASA been shifted to Mumbai right ?lolzz
Guss , you are badly dis-informed by Bollywood ?

First,you're making fool out of yourself..

Predator or similar UCAV export needs MTCR,which India is trying to acquire.after that it'll be done,I hope.It has no comparison with LCA(a domestic product) and PAK-FA(which is a JV and in development phase)

Second,do Pakistan have a seat in MTCR?

Third,India is operating Heron just fine.We're not dying to operate other side of the world,but even then,Sufficient Satcom Capabilities?you're joking,right?

Indian Defence Information: DRDO develops SATCOM datalink for Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) System
Test it well before blowing your own , IA bunkers , in case of India , every thing is in future ?
Even the dam future is also in future ?lolzz
Sure , as you desperately are trying to tell us , after being shifted to Mumbai now dam NASA been renamed to DASA ?lolzz

Sure NASA been shifted to Mumbai right ?lolzz
Guss , you are badly dis-informed by Bollywood ?
We Don't Need NASA We Have are Own ISRO And World Has Witnessed It Capabilities .
Unlike Some Paper organisation Like SUPARCO

PS: You Have Just Skipped the Question which was Raised ??

The key question is would the US provide India with a far superior technology to the one it provided to Pakistan or the same old junk! As the US is and was much closer to India I guess we all know the answer to that question. Where does that leave the Pakistani military strategists who were all gaga about the superiority of the US military technology or was that all commission talking?

Happy Diwali guys ! Don't quite understand why would any nuclear armed state would even as much as thing of flying a drone over another nuclear armed country without risking an all-out nuclear war that could potentially bring an end to the world. Not much sense to buy the drones unless they want to use them on the Naxalites or in local conflicts (ex-Kashmir which isn't quite "local"). It would be out-rightly stupid to use them across the border, anywhere. Hope Indians are smart enough not to 'drone' Pakistan, and the Pakistanis not to nuke India. US is trying to create major power imbalance in the region for its own reasons. Pakistan "understands" that and has developed tactical nuclear weapons, inter alia
It seems that dear MOODI JEE is getting hot reception in UK after which , no one in the world will offer any weapon to India ?lolzz

We Don't Need NASA We Have are Own ISRO And World Has Witnessed It Capabilities .
Unlike Some Paper organisation Like SUPARCO
Sure I think , you must train some of Americans there , so their defence budget keeps coming down , on NASA ?lolzz

Sure I think , you must train some of Americans there , so their defence budget keeps coming down , on NASA ?lolzz
LOLz NASA is not Military Organisation But Independent Body which Deals with Civilian Space Program :rofl::rofl:and Has Separate Budget Like ISRO and Like other Space agencies around World

PS: You Skipped the question Again What Satellite capabilities Needed to operate Drones ???

:rofl: the undisputed, historically documented Nazi lovers aka Islamic countries and Muslims are calling Israelis Nazis? :lol:

It seems that dear MOODI JEE is getting hot reception in UK after which , no one in the world will offer any weapon to India ?lolzz

Tri-Colour on london eye Tri-colour made in the sky by british pilots satnding ovation in british parliament etc etc phew u r propaganda machine only works inside pakistan while outside world is embracing us with open heart

Live with your wet dreams Burraq is a reality check this

These are different, We already developed and used our UCAV against terrorists most probably will use at border against BSF violations.

Why dont Pakistan aggressively market Burraq to find sellers? :lol:

Why dont Pakistan aggressively market Burraq to find sellers? :lol:
Do you doubt Pakistan's ability to sell? India has the same problem as China, too big. All the Hindus are in India while all the Han Chinese are in China.

Pakistan is one of the most influential Muslim country in the world, and if everything goes according to plan, it could be THE most powerful Muslim country in a decade. Pakistan has a connection to the Muslim world that neither India nor China can match. To some extent even America needs Pakistani support in her quest in the middle east.

Do you doubt Pakistan's ability to sell? India has the same problem as China, too big. All the Hindus are in India while all the Han Chinese are in China.

Pakistan is one of the most influential Muslim country in the world, and if everything goes according to plan, it could be THE most powerful Muslim country in a decade. Pakistan has a connection to the Muslim world that neither India nor China can match. To some extent even America needs Pakistani support in her quest in the middle east.

Its not ability to sell. Its about the right to sell. JF17, developed by China, designed to Pakistani requirements by PAF, was not allowed by China to sell until recently. Burraq again is a Chinese Drone. Pakistan cannot sell it until China allows it to. That's the difference I am talking about. And why will China allow Pak to sell, when China has its own arsenal of drones to earn foreign dollars?
We have been hearing of the Most Powerfull Muslim country since its inception. Nuclear weapons do not make a country powerful. Turkey, Malaysia are the most advanced and developed Muslim countries along with UAE. And they will be for the forseeable future.
What Pakistan has to offer in the Middle East? Do clarify , especially when it do not recognise Israel and middle east discussion is incomplete without including Israel in it. One has to do deft diplomacy and Pakistan have found wanting by things, not in its control.
Third, radicalised population. Well I do not need to talk of that. That is Pakistani legacy.

The Americans traitorous attitude and alignation with India troubles me deeply. Like Ayub Khan we should make a deal and demand America does not supply India weapons-as long at it wants us as an ally.

Pakistani troubles with USA started sadly with Kargil, started by a general who kept the PM in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom