What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

While talking about Myanmar operations ... How ?? Explain. what are the reasons due to which you didn't use your "secret UCAV" "MISSILES/BOMBS" in Myanmar border operations and got single option to use "GUNS" only ?

a) Bombing another country without consent is an extremely serious infraction
b) If you're hinting India don't have drones-- you're suggesting a country that has set apart $25 Billion (4 times your annual defence budget) for 5th gen fighters somehow 'forgot' about drones? Fact is IA has never spoken anything about drones at all.

b) If you're hinting India don't have drones-- you're suggesting a country that has set apart $25 Billion (4 times your annual defence budget) for 5th gen fighters somehow 'forgot' about drones? Fact is IA has never spoken anything about drones at all.
janne do sirji let them keep boasting over there air superiorty if you know what i mean :D

ok. so it mean's you have Ucav's ... so then why buying Predator and those Eiran ??
Your one is superb. so why to waste money on buying other ?

ok. so it mean's you have Ucav's ... so then why buying Predator and those Eiran ??
Your one is superb. so why to waste money on buying other ?

I didn't say Indian drones are in service. I said India most probably has a large fleet of UCAVs already in service. It's probably foreign made. Indian Drones are definitely entering service- Roustom 1&2 are in advanced stages. No one knows about what the status of Aura is.

janne do sirji let them keep boasting over there air superiorty if you know what i mean :D
brother. i never ever talked about air superiority .. What i am saying is that if you had some armed drones. then why buying predators and struggling with rustom ? you working on laser technology to kill enemy missiles and talking about it. but have a UCAV and keep it secret. is having UCAV is more secret then laser technology development for killing enemy missiles ?
this man is high and claiming of having UCAV from very long time.

I didn't say Indian drones are in service. I said India most probably has a large fleet of UCAVs already in service. It's probably foreign made. Indian Drones are definitely entering service- Roustom 1&2 are in advanced stages. No one knows about what the status of Aura is.
and for me and many other sensible persons . it's more scary to enter your "armies/soldiers" in someone's country then just "bombing" them.

brother. i never ever talked about air superiority .. What i am saying is that if you had some armed drones. then why buying predators and struggling with rustom ? you working on laser technology to kill enemy missiles and talking about it. but have a UCAV and keep it secret. is having UCAV is more secret then laser technology development for killing enemy missiles ?
we had UCAVs since long its onli we dont advertise about it to anybody.... PS ever heared of harop/heron drones ?

Are you seriously suggesting that India doesn't have armed drones? Drone tech is several levels below the tech levels of a complex fighter jet like Tejas. This is the only article that has referred to interest in Predators- there is no article of any sort that has every been seen before. The right assumption is that a large fleet of UCAVs procured in secret are already in service. And that when Indian drones are ready they'll be inducted. There might be some specific roles for which Predators are being brought in.

and for me and many other sensible persons . it's more scary to enter your "armies/soldiers" in someone's country then just "bombing" them.

Myanmar is a friend and they owe us a few favors.

we had UCAVs since long its onli we dont advertise about it to anybody.... PS ever heared of harop/heron drones ?
i thought that was for surveillance. the deal for armed one is signed some " 1 year" ago ??????

Are you seriously suggesting that India doesn't have armed drones? Drone tech is several levels below the tech levels of a complex fighter jet like Tejas. This is the only article that has referred to interest in Predators- there is no article of any sort that has every been seen before. The right assumption is that a large fleet of UCAVs procured in secret are already in service. And that when Indian drones are ready they'll be inducted. There might be some specific roles for which Predators are being brought in.

Myanmar is a friend and they owe us a few favors.

Ok.

do you really think MOD will leak owt such information in social media :azn:

For me leaking information about an armed drone is very "O.K" as compare to leaking laser technology development by Indian MOD.. Afterall many of our friends here are claiming that having/making armed drones now a days is not an extra-ordinary thing. so why to keep secret such "common/ as per claims made here" weapon. ?

For me leaking information about an armed drone is very "O.K" as compare to leaking laser technology development by Indian MOD.. Afterall many of our friends here are claiming that having/making armed drones now a days is not an extra-ordinary thing. so why to keep secret such "common/ as per claims made here" weapon. ?
there was a reason why many heads of all premier defnce related programmes were changed .... cheers mate :coffee:

i thought that was for surveillance. the deal for armed one is signed some " 1 year" ago ??????

Heron is advertised as "Surveillance" drone,same is Eitan.But something is seriously wrong when you're suggesting a UAV which is larger than Predator and more capable but can't carry weapons.Meanwhile,Israel showed how a drone can be turned UCAV using Pylon mounted Missiles.so,something is seriously wrong.

Meanwhile,Israel is using and mounting attacks using "UCAVs" which doesn't exist in their fleet.

Why dont these two countries just fight it out and destroy one another so the region can finally know peace. Lol since they are so eager to destroy each other. Will be entertaining to watch the fight though.:)

Back
Top Bottom