What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

The Americans traitorous attitude and alignation with India troubles me deeply. Like Ayub Khan we should make a deal and demand America does not supply India weapons-as long at it wants us as an ally.
so what is stopping your nation in doing just that :azn: :sarcastic:

The Americans traitorous attitude and alignation with India troubles me deeply. Like Ayub Khan we should make a deal and demand America does not supply India weapons-as long at it wants us as an ally.
, but question is US want Pakistan as his ally?

Weak politicians who do not know a thing about foreign policy-a strong foreign policy.
i dont get it why do pakistanies blame every thing on politicians ?

what about corrupt beurocracy ?

what about corrupt judiciarry ?

what about corrupt armed forces ?

and the root cause of them all lack of national identity and feudal system

now as for a good foriegn policy who asked/forced pakistan to go and sit in USA's lap and do all there dirty work against russia for millitarry and monitorry aid ?

good foriegn policy begins /orignates from strong internal policy= strong internal law and order , educational and medical & industrial infra and a strong internal taxation system and a robust economy but as always you can blame others for your ruling elites(most of the time it was pakistan army) blunders , plunders and surrenders ..... cheers mate :coffee:

What happened to RUST um?
in testing phase unlike pakistan we dont have a luxury of a all weather friend like china who does R&D and supplies semi knocked down kits to us to assemble and repaint and show the world :sarcastic:

and that too either free or on so called "soft loans" :flame::chilli::flame:

we have to buy anything for hard cash :sarcastic:

Isnt TTP indian proxy? they can lase the targets for us. Why do you bother so much about technicalities ? If some thing has to be done just find a way gps, satellite or even put hamid karzai on it with a hand grenade...:p:.

TTP? What TTP? Hamid Karzai I believe would hold Pakistani identity card more dear when it comes to that.

How hard would it be for us to make one if it does not exist already. If we can make a system that can communicate with our satellite in Mars. This is just a candy cake.

I think Rostoum 2 will be using sat com. It's MALE and so a lot of loitering and beyond visual range flying will be needed.

from which perspective ?
Pakistan side or Indian side ??

and then .you risk lives of your soldiers in Myanmar operations .. keep it up.

There's a helluva lot of difference between using guns and using missiles/ bombs.

There's a helluva lot of difference between using guns and using missiles/ bombs.
While talking about Myanmar operations ... How ?? Explain. what are the reasons due to which you didn't use your "secret UCAV" "MISSILES/BOMBS" in Myanmar border operations and got single option to use "GUNS" only ?

Back
Top Bottom