What's new

India Seeks Armed U.S. Predator Avenger Drones in Challenge to Pakistan

I am not a defense expert but some mysterious creature tells me that before a drone can make a flight in an area it needs to seek permission for a free air corridor.......................... but who knows may be these machines can take off make a trip and land and nobody would know anything about it right?

Its often a violation of protocol for an aircraft to fly close to 3 kms of an international boundary unless mutually agreed. A nation with credible air defence can raise an alert should it come across such an incident and take it up it in the border meet.

After the failure of Rustom i & ii India is quite desperate to have UCAV specially Pakistan active Buraq UCAV strikes send chill to thier back bones, first they beg Israel to have armed drone now they are asking from USA.
If we need Sumthing....We got Cash......we negotiate and pay for it ! Dude we growin at 7 .5 %.....This is how BIG BOYS play.....
Unlike some of our neighbors who Take entire delegation to US to beg for a nuke deal n few F-16s n ready to hold sum chinese *alls for soft loans or cheap rip offs.....Face the reality ur country is in & stop venting ur frustration on this forum.....

failed projects!!!??? may be you are talking about your jf-17, you jf-17 can't drop bombs that is why PAF use f-16, mirages to drop bombs on your own people in your so called WoT. begging is what pakistan doing when pakistan PM and pakistan army COAS goes to US. always beggingto give "MORE AID FOR PAKISTAN". you people are know for your slavery to US.
:sleep:

If we need Sumthing....We got Cash......we negotiate and pay for it ! Dude we growin at 7 .5 %.....This is how BIG BOYS play.....
Unlike some of our neighbors who Take entire delegation to US to beg for a nuke deal n few F-16s n ready to hold sum chinese *alls for soft loans or cheap rip offs.....Face the reality ur country is in & stop venting ur frustration on this forum.....
Beta ajj school se chuti hey.

This is just a waste of money, indians don't know how to fly these drones, those money can be used instead to feed the poor indians suffering from poverty.
U just stay out.......We trust our govt....n we ll take care f our poor....Ur lucky u dont ve good freindly neighbours like we ve....

:sleep:

Beta ajj school se chuti hey.
Tum apni aukaat dikhaa he dete ho......

U just stay out.......We trust our govt....n we ll take care f our poor....Ur lucky u dont ve good freindly neighbours like we ve....
China, Pakistan and even Nepal is quite friendly with you, Moron don't quote me further.

China, Pakistan and even Nepal is quite friendly with you, Moron don't quote me further.
ya, with love from your neighbors .. so much for your brotherhood.
Four Pakistani soldiers killed in Afghan rocket attack: ISPR - The Express Tribune
7 injured as Iranian border guards fire rockets in Balochistan's Kech - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

atleast there is not firing between india and china or india and nepal. look at your country. every neighboring country of Pakistan hate your country.

images-282.jpg

I am not a defense expert but some mysterious creature tells me that before a drone can make a flight in an area it needs to seek permission for a free air corridor.......................... but who knows may be these machines can take off make a trip and land and nobody would know anything about it right?
Same mysterious creature says that by the time all the protocols are followed by the ground forces to confirm about the bird, it would have flown away. By the way do americans give advance info about where the eagle goes ? certainly not bcos they think info would get leaked and rats will go underground.

Same mysterious creature says that by the time all the protocols are followed by the ground forces to confirm about the bird, it would have flown away. By the way do americans give advance info about where the eagle goes ? certainly not bcos they think info would get leaked and rats will go underground.

How does a drone lock on its target?

but if India do that what @eyeswideshut is talking about. in that case we can even hit American drones by simply calling it a "confusion" between Indian and American predator.. which we can't do today due to political pressure from America.
So ... Yes !!
Wonder full opportunity for Pakistan. please buy them and operate them form Afghanistan side.
What makes you think india is not flying the bird now :azn:. You can start shooting to confirm it:P.

How does a drone lock on its target?
Isnt TTP indian proxy? they can lase the targets for us. Why do you bother so much about technicalities ? If some thing has to be done just find a way gps, satellite or even put hamid karzai on it with a hand grenade...:p:.

The Americans traitorous attitude and alignation with India troubles me deeply. Like Ayub Khan we should make a deal and demand America does not supply India weapons-as long at it wants us as an ally.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom