What's new

India seals Rs 70,000 crores missile deal with Russia : MOD sources

In short we now have an potent arsenal of bamboos in our inventory ready for all of our enemies to shove in their nice little juicy a$$es if they try any misadventure in the near future,Guru Dutt sahab:D:big_boss:
in short get ready to go pink :D

but jokes apart i mean this sam buisness and countermeasures is like a cat and mouse game we need to go on offensive and khair jane do :D

Psychology dictates this deal was negotiated and signed soon after SU-35 news.Money was found rather quickly unlike Rafael where india was stubborn to yield a similar amount. So who is more obsessed can be seen pretty clearly/. Correct me if I'm wrong ?

Money is not a big deal for India to be frank. Rafale fighter deal must be fully blamed on France who dint expect this new Non corrupt would come to power. . . If there was no Congress scams exposed in India in the last 6 years this MMRCA would had gone through.

And the price French come up with is really a Joke for a 4+ gen fighter. Well in general it's a forth gen fighter. Wonder in which world French is living in. Only way They can sell their fighter is by lending loans which is slowly but steadily crouching under their neck. Am taking about financial debt.

Russia and India are more than just buyers and sellers. India will do everything it can to help our time tested true friend. 11 billion dollars is just a starter. Add Nuclear deals, defence deals like subs fighters tanks missiles etc etc etc... It's mind blowing...

11 billion dollars worth deal just like that ?

No RFI, No RFP, No competition

I don't know , it didn't take a decade

What the heck could have happened to sign a 11 billion $ weapon deal just like that ?

Like a 5 th generation fighter gone over Delhi ?
Bro,if they took the longer route by issuing an RFI and then testing all known long range sam systems then you would say that the new MoD is just like the previous one and Mr.Parrikar is no different from St.Anthony.The reason for such quick decision probably was due to the fact that the S-400 is technically peerless in it's class of long range SAM and most of the SAM in our armed forces are totally obsolete and hence there was an urgent need for a long range heavy SAM system to boost our air defense capability.Rest assured,if there is even a hint of corruption in this deal i am quite sure that the CAG will find it within this financial year.Plus the Raksha Mantri has to explain the exact procurement price in front of the D.A.C. or else they would simply block this deal:coffee:!!

Relax Indian Pakistan will get better and cheaper Chinese system before Russia delivery S-400 system .
As soon as Chinese company start manufacturing hypersonic cruise missile to destroy this s-400 missile batteries so take a chill pill.
Everybody knows how Russia works with milking cow aka India lol

in short get ready to go pink :D

but jokes apart i mean this sam buisness and countermeasures is like a cat and mouse game we need to go on offensive and khair jane do :D
R e Dutt sahab,if God forbids aur ek 26/11 hua na(the possibility is less than 1% as long as we have Mr.Ajit Doval as our NSA) toh samajh jaiye ke LeT or Jamaat-Ud-Dawa ki khaid nehi,yeh Sarkaar unhe chodne wali nehi hain!!Tab yeh SAM system will literally act like our insurance against the Pakistani "atmi bum" threat;):D

Relax Indian Pakistan will get better and cheaper Chinese system before Russia delivery S-400 system .
As soon as Chinese company start manufacturing hypersonic cruise missile to destroy this s-400 missile batteries so take a chill pill.
Lolwa,stupid false flagger,don't even know what he is talking about:rofl::rofl:!!

R e Dutt sahab,if God forbids aur ek 26/11 hua na(the possibility is less than 1% as long as we have Mr.Ajit Doval as our NSA) toh samajh jaiye ke LeT or Jamaat-Ud-Dawa ki khaid nehi,yeh Sarkaar unhe chodne wali nehi hain!!Tab yeh SAM system will literally act like our insurance against the Pakistani "atmi bum" threat;):D

Lolwa,stupid false flagger,don't even know what he is talking about:rofl::rofl:!!
sirji im no friend of aman ki asha or tamasha or whatever they wanna call it my point is instead of pumping so much ammount on S-400 why cant we make it on owr own like ... jugar (mix and match of indian , israeli and russian techs+ a little reverse enginearing) :D

as for dealing with hyper thekedaars of islam/kaladam& dehshatgard tanzeems in pakistan well why not use there own power to harm and hit them where it hurts most :devil:

Funny thing to say when China itself has purchased S400 from Russia :lol:

sirji im no friend of aman ki asha or tamasha or whatever they wanna call it my point is instead of pumping so much ammount on S-400 why cant we make it on owr own like ... jugar (mix and match of indian , israeli and russian techs+ a little reverse enginearing) :D

as for dealing with hyper thekedaars of islam/kaladam& dehshatgard tanzeems in pakistan well why not use there own power to harm and hit them where it hurts most :devil:
Well i am not accusing you of being an "Aman ke tamasha" type joker,i was just stating the possible course of action in case of a future terror attack in India:D;).Anyway,as per Mr.Prasun Sengupta this S-400 which is being offered to India is quite different from the one which is being sold to China because here we are going to couple the Russian Sam with the Elta LTCR AESA radar which apparently has a tracking range of around 1500 kms and it's well nigh impossible to use jamming technique against this radar:).

Wow. For your kind information China and Russia stuck a deal worth 3 billion for the Sam missile defense system. Which was considered as brutal threat against US and India. But now 11 billion worth of S400 is not just massive but huge massive of all massive deals ever!!! We can expect more than just S400. Russia might have offered systems developed for S500 to India. Which has prompted this aggressive shopping by Modi.

Unless we we make remaining parts for MKI in India it's gonna be a big hurdle in maintaining our huge fleet. India should insist on this regards with greater detail.

S400 is the necessity than luxury. It's already too little and too late. Blind sighted Congress rejected Joint venture Bramos like deal to develop s400. Think about it we face China and one hand. Who has large fleet fleet strength. On the other depleting strength of fighter squadrons. And we rejected this offer.

I liked the way the author has reported about Akula 12000 T. That's the way it should be calculated which Tonage when immersed in sea. Good

My fingers crossed for dark horse in this visit of our Patriots Modi and Parrikar. Which is deal for PakFa or else New stealth variant of Su35 S . Or even Su34 . All these are (again) necessary not a luxury against large country like China and power projection in Asian waters SCS IOR. With S34 our reach will have impact even in Pacific Ocean and EU. We are super power not a local player.

Am expecting some movement on TOT and Joint development improvement of Armata - Most advanced battle tank today or even till 2025...

India should get as many help as possible from Russia for SSN and SSGN. And Battle Ships with nuclear propulsion. All these are game changer which can Stand - Take punches - and deliver a final death blow to the enemy. We got huge role to play in destroying Chinese Navy. Only we can do and save this world

Jai Mata di

S400 ki elava kuch aur bhi hog.Surf uske liye itne passe nahi karchenge

Yes thats why China bought the S-400, makes sense.

Well i am not accusing you of being an "Aman ke tamasha" type joker,i was just stating the possible course of action in case of a future terror attack in India:D;).Anyway,as per Mr.Prasun Sengupta this S-400 which is being offered to India is quite different from the one which is being sold to China because here we are going to couple the Russian Sam with the Elta LTCR AESA radar which apparently has a tracking range of around 1500 kms and it's well nigh impossible to use jamming technique against this radar:).
now thats what i was thinking of but the point is can the russian SAMs be merried to mix of israeli & indian radar systems systems if that can be done then we can also incorporate Spyder , barak & akash & maitri system into it and with that costs will come down and ;eathality will increase manyfolds

Back
Top Bottom