What's new

India, Saudi Arabia to set up $750 million fund

Take Light Kid . Stop Accusing People ?? . By the way Please Guide me How did this POST of yours contribute to the Discussion . Pot Calling Kettle Black eh ??

I simply posed a question! you accuse your self and gave me my answer!

You need to grow your character to learn from, what i wrote!

I simply posed a question! you accuse your self and gave me my answer!

You need to grow your character to learn from, what i wrote!

You Need to Learn About the virtue of Patience . Report My Post which you don't Like and wait for Mods to Take the Action , instead of Lecturing .

You Need to Learn About the virtue of Patience . Report My Post which you don't Like and wait for Mods to Take the Action , instead of Lecturing .

Forum mods and TTP blame me as a wahabi, therefore my reports are treated in opposite manner.

World is big enough where both India & Pakistan can get large amount of foreign investment. Pakistan has to do basic homework and provide itself as a safe, secure & progressive investment opportunities. Pakistan has to act quickly and remove all sort of violence from its cities.

Great. Pakistanis are already starting to get away from Saudi Arabia. We are replacing them with our neighbour Iran. Our massive deals with them will come.

Great effort KSA should invest in building mosques across India.

India is a country with the highest number of Mosques in whole world and Indians have enough money to built more mosques if required. :angel:

This thread is talking about the Saudi investment and partnership with India.

Read the news it says:

The Saudi businesspersons and entrepreneurs showed interests in investing in India's petroleum, petrochemicals, fertilizers, infrastructure, food processing, health care, herbal and medicinal sectors.

Great. Pakistanis are already starting to get away from Saudi Arabia. We are replacing them with our neighbour Iran.

Are you sure, you are the chooser???

Are you sure, you are the chooser???

Iranian Foreign Miniter:

Talking to IRNA he said that the 'main objective of our visit is to participate in the D-8 meeting and besides this is to have bilateral meetings with our brothers and sisters in Pakistan.'

"We would like to look into the ways and means to expand our economic and trade relationship with Pakistan and we have very good news which we will declare tomorrow," he said

http://en.trend.az/capital/business/2090873.html

Forum mods and TTP blame me as a wahabi, therefore my reports are treated in opposite manner.
O teri ki. Seriously ? Then what you do when you don't like a post. May be you should openly like it and appreciate it. Negative psychology. :D
@A1Kaid: If you have nothing to post for constructive discussion than rather not post anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great effort KSA should invest in building mosques across India.

Not very likely.

How does shifting from Saudi investment to subsidizing indian traders help our national id?

There is no pride in adopting hindi culture or filling your wardrobe with hindi textile and school bag with hindi text books.

I gave you one example of Saudi investment in Pakistan and other one from the daily Saudi bashing on this forum.. in the name of sectarianism.

Even the educated one are not immune to it... which shows no amount of FDI can help us.

Nothing is going to help us until we help ourselves. The constant friend and foe mentality is not helping us and will not help us.
Not to forget sectarianism is the byproduct of Iran-Saudi rivalry arriving into our country and we letting it come through in the name of religion. Pakistan has got to be the most back stabbed country when it comes to Ummah politics. Beggars cannot be choosers, unfortunately that is our status on the world stage today. Our rulers have already preferred aid over investments.

India will take their money but leave their medivial ideals in SA. No one in India wants that nonsense.

The river of civilization flows other way, time has shown that Saudi's will end up dancing to bollywood tunes.

Ahle hadiths are not funded by Saudi Arabia, these hari pagri clowns are banned in Saudi Arabia.

Great. Pakistanis are already starting to get away from Saudi Arabia. We are replacing them with our neighbour Iran. Our massive deals with them will come.

Getting away from a lesser to bigger mess. Why cant we pull out leg out of this Iran vs Saudi mentality and do what benefits us the most. ?? Iran largest export today is its racist doctrine of terrorism in the cover of religion.

Iranian Foreign Miniter:

Talking to IRNA he said that the 'main objective of our visit is to participate in the D-8 meeting and besides this is to have bilateral meetings with our brothers and sisters in Pakistan.'

"We would like to look into the ways and means to expand our economic and trade relationship with Pakistan and we have very good news which we will declare tomorrow," he said

Iranian FM calls for expanding Iran-Pakistan trade relationship - Trend.Az

Iran, a sanctioned and bankrupt country can do and say whatever it wants. History has shown that the Ayatollahs will give words to Pakistan and fruits to India - now with much more vigor as Saudi money flows into India.

Saudi Arabia wants to displace Iran from India and using its financial might to do so.
Pakistan figures very little in this great game of middle eastern powers.

We should get away from Shia vs Sunni, Iran vs Arabia mentality and learn to put our national interests first. The entire shia clergy can be deported to Iran or Iraq and Sunni clerics can be exiled to Saudi Arabia.

Are Madarasa's also included in infrastructure list????
No, According to the deal... They Give Us money we give them Bollywood Movies CD's ... Aur tension mat le yaar ... Madarasas r still kept aside for Pakistan...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom